4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I want say that I don't think that this dev is milking BUT 0.1 rework after 3 years? That's ridiculous. Anyway I played it and it feels really basic, it looks great on the outside don't get me wrong but on the inside, there's not much there. And like someone said before, this and Summer's Gone will most likely never get finished anyway. It's just too much work that takes too much time and so many things can happen in the meantime. And you never know if in like 5 years when the dev decides that he's not happy with his previous work so he's gonna start reworking again. And one more thing, this ntr thing doesn't really fit with Mirus character at all, obviously you can turn it off so who cares, it just feels a bit off to me.

Last edited:

Who Am i??

Mar 4, 2018
At this point.. I won't be surprised when Ocean drop by and say "The point of the reworks is making the plot about parallel universes. In one universe, Miru kills everyone you had sex with and in the other Miru is the Queen of your Harem"

Or something even more ridiculous.. "Why not mix this one with Summer's Gone"

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
So...I finally got the download to complete without interruption. Here are my thoughts.

The updated characters are something I usually hate a Dev doing, as the characters are what draw me in, but in this case I actually really like most of what was done. Not especially a fan of the underwear model MC though :ROFLMAO: . I especially like the new Miru, even though I didn't feel like there was anything wrong with her old look. If the Yakuza come into play in the remake then I just don't see how her new look would fit that.

Speaking of Miru, I'm still of the opinion that the NTR just does not fit with her writing, and I've seen nothing here to change that opinion. The MC even states that her cheating is ridiculous, and she herself even hated the thought of it....but then magically decides, via the open relationship choice, to be interested suddenly. Even her jealous character speaks against her being like that. In my experience, people with controlled jealous tend to hate cheating and cheaters. It just feels like a piece of a puzzle that was forced into place just....because. The only thing that speaks towards her cheating is her Nympho issues, but if she hasn't yet then why start now? Just doesn't seem to fit her or their relationship, especially now.

All that said, I feel like this is looking great and I look forward to more in hopes of it getting even better. Good luck with it. (y)
I agree on your statements, Usually I hate a redo on a VN but this one at least seems to have had "good improvements" I am glad that miru was redone, she looked too "cookie cutter" from that asian model being way overused in more Vns than I can count, so much so it has ruined many Vns for me, I dont like her "resting bitch face". I liked how Helen looked in the prior iteration but she does look better I have to admit in this remake. Very nice character improvements, and hopefully the storyline goes with those improvements. Thumbs up and keep up the good work dev.

Jul 13, 2018
For people that will continue saying that this rework was not necessary i have to disagree with them , compared with Summers Gone this game was pretty meh and the renders weren't the best , and the story wasn't that interesting in the old format but now it got my interest and the game looks beautiful and the renders are so good and the new rework on the characters make them so much better than the previous version

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
This was well done. I can throw a few dollars on for this if 2 thing happen. A timely 2nd release and a patch.
+1, I mean honestly take my money Ocean, the new game is well made, thought true and the renders are fricking amazing. Love it!

For people that will continue saying that this rework was not necessary i have to disagree with them , compared with Summers Gone this game was pretty meh and the renders weren't the best , and the story wasn't that interesting in the old format but now it got my interest and the game looks beautiful and the renders are so good and the new rework on the characters make them so much better than the previous version
Fully agree with you thats exactly what the game needed, it doesnt matter that we know much more of the story since its by far the best new beginning i saw so far.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
This is hollywood all over again. You dont know what to do? Well then make a REBOOT. Will this creativity Bankrupcy be a thing for long?

Should i play this? Is there more than a handjob here, Considering the version number says its 5 steps back?

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
For me, it's all the same. I loved WIAB before and i love it now too. And the quality is good before too.
Moreover,. This rework is mostly about Miru (whether you agree or not).
But, unfortunately, My opinion on Miru hasn't changed much in this rework. I hated her in past and i hate her now too. (May be a bit less). Because, although she have big physical changes, her basic character stays the same in this rework. We can clearly the "tension" between dylan & her, even with (ntr off) option. So, i can imagine what would happen with miru in future. So, basically, this rework is for me is just meh. But, i respect your opinion that you love this rework too much..

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes