4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I complety forgot the plot of the previous version but after playing this rework, am I the only one who thinks Leia is responsabile for mother's accident just to bring MC back? Dad seems pretty chill :unsure:
Miru looks cute than never, I'm gonna really feel bad when I start cheating with Leia...she is the only one in my heart that evil,cold snake :love::devilish:
In the old one too, she had a lot of shady business, in this rework it just seems more explicit (the MC himself doubts her words).

Reactions: Trojaner and _BB_

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
Hm... a patch is coming, surely? Incest isn't even something I typically care about one way or the other, but the rework as it stands feels strange.

Miru is MC's girlfriend, and Leia was a "close friend" from his past. For everyone else the game avoids stating any kind of connection or relationship to MC whatsoever, despite trying to sell us on all the emotion and drama surrounding them. The emotional tension between MC and Helen feels hollow without any hints as to what she's supposed to mean to him. With all the heavy feels, the game is set up perfectly to be about an estranged son reconnecting with his family, I mean he even used to live with them in his own room. I think it would be difficult trying to sell it as just a bunch of people he used to know.

Instead of doing either approach though, the game insists on awkwardly pretending the topic doesn't exist while trying to make the audience invested in these characters. That isn't gonna hold up very long. So what's the plan here?

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Hm... a patch is coming, surely? Incest isn't even something I typically care about one way or the other, but the rework as it stands feels strange.

Miru is MC's girlfriend, and Leia was a "close friend" from his past. For everyone else the game avoids stating any kind of connection or relationship to MC whatsoever, despite trying to sell us on all the emotion and drama surrounding them. The emotional tension between MC and Helen feels hollow without any hints as to what she's supposed to mean to him. With all the heavy feels, the game is set up perfectly to be about an estranged son reconnecting with his family, I mean he even used to live with them in his own room. I think it would be difficult trying to sell it as just a bunch of people he used to know.

Instead of doing either approach though, the game insists on awkwardly pretending the topic doesn't exist while trying to make the audience invested in these characters. That isn't gonna hold up very long. So what's the plan here?
Shit, sounds like it'll need to be reworked.

edit: Seriously though, someone will come along with a patch. I'm a little surprised you can't just define your own relationships as that seems like the easiest way of doing things for all parties concerned.

Reactions: MythMackay
Sep 3, 2020
I complety forgot the plot of the previous version but after playing this rework, am I the only one who thinks Leia is responsabile for mother's accident just to bring MC back? Dad seems pretty chill :unsure:
Miru looks cute than never, I'm gonna really feel bad when I start cheating with Leia...she is the only one in my heart that evil,cold snake :love::devilish:
a Witch Hunt this is a Witch Hunt my baby is innocent i Tell You
y'all just jealous cuz my baby is a bad bitch

screenshot0001.png

i mean when you take a step back and look at it what do y'all really have means motive and opportunity in what country is that enough

to convict someone y'all should be ashamed of yourself:mad::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Should I play it or wait more, because it says "beta" but I don't know if the beta tag will change before the next content update.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
But overall i still hate this strange Laia. Normaly i love a little bit of strange chicks but her, No THX. If i would meet her in RL i would def win the Marothon. :ROFLMAO:
....?

Marathon? You would meet her and...challenge to run a marathon that you would then win?

I kinda want to see it. Let's call it the Autist Route. Meet new characters, challenge them to a marathon.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
where can I redownload the old version V0.6, I thought the remake is based on the old version, however it is not.
donno why dev was allowed to keep rating and reviews from an old game when they made a new game, should this not just be the reviews and stars for 0.6 and then a whole new thread with zero reviews and 0 stars for the reworked one?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well I can't wait to see the rest of the game with that insane quality ; Oceanlab really killed it, it's awesome.
What an overhaul of Miru ; how would I ever get to break up with her and be with Katie ?.....

Everything is much better written and stunning ; a 10/10. Really can't wait for next update and SG of course

Edit : And of course, Helen and Leia... hot damn, they are at their most gorgeous, too much to handle for me o_O

Edit 2 : When I said Miru overhaul, I also meant in her personnality. The writing has improved dramatically for her and everyone's reaction to MC's return. *chief kiss*

Edit 3 : sorry for too much edits...oh wait :oops:

Last edited:

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Everytime i see a rework of a rework it mention me to AMAROT or any other good starts of a VN but in the end they lost theyr writer with the Story and visions, betrayed etc. ... milking the patreon is the new thing ... But i wont lied whene i said this is not worth it in the end for this VN ... it is a master peace of work but on the end we will see ... i have no glue this will end like the other ones.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Should I play it or wait more, because it says "beta" but I don't know if the beta tag will change before the next content update.
It's only about an 1hour to 40mins not long at all.
That's right, it's not that long but worth every minute.
As for the BETA, I think it will change to FULL at one point but I can't say when. When it'll change, you can restart and play the full version, but if you want only the full experience you should wait.
Remember that could take a while, that level a quality demands some time.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just playing the new revamped version of "WiaB" and wanted to give a first comment to it.

Renders are extremly welldone, likewise for the animations, even if I am no fan of animations in a VN. Looking forward to more, story is partly rewritten. Some parts function better now.
As for the characters, I love Miru and her eccentrism, but I already loved her old version. The MC is likewise good, but one personal nitpick is his new look. Giving him the "Beau" treatment is a step back in my opinion. I think the MC works better if he is attractive, but closer to average than like a pic for romance novel covers.

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
It looks great. I will admit to being a bit disappointed at not seeing the story progression, but really like the quality difference. I hope that the ladies from the camping trip make a return.
This. It better still have spin the bottle with Katie is sitting on MC lap.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes