4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I honestly have no idea either. But this tag being there and knowing Ocean who would have removed it, I think it is probably a future tag.
I guess I'll just wait and see then.

Also, finally a VN where the MC is confident, looks like a badass, but is still a relatable person with his own realistic issues.

Reactions: Srimanta and `Ray`

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I guess I'll just wait and see then.

Also, finally a VN where the MC is confident, looks like a badass, but is still a relatable person with his own realistic issues.
The MC looks... Extremely muscular, like a perfect tv actor... It's not that "I don't like it" but... I don't know, I liked him a little more when it was something like a "pov", in my opinion

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I understand there was room for improvement, but that body seemed more logical to me at the time (the MC didn't want to look like Dylan! I could even say he hated him for what happened) Katie is a bonus, and it never hurts.:love:
screenshot0002.png
And if it seems to me that the face was better, he should have done some adjustments and, if he wanted to, add the heterochromia.
And Helen is another bonus ;)
screenshot0003.png

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
But this tag being there and knowing Ocean who would have removed it, I think it is probably a future tag.
I don't think devs can add or remove tags, even if they own the OP (and this isn't even that case).
Horror is even in the OP's genre section, and it probably was there ever since the first 0.1. Maybe is was planned at one point but it never made the cut.

I can't believe I've never noticed the disappearing hand despite watching that gif multiple times :ROFLMAO:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't think devs can add or remove tags, even if they own the OP (and this isn't even that case).
Horror is even in the OP's genre section, and it probably was there ever since the first 0.1. Maybe is was planned at one point but it never made the cut.

I can't believe I've never noticed the disappearing hand despite watching that gif multiple times :ROFLMAO:
If we own the OP, we can. But, as you said, this isn't the case

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
New MC definitely deserves to get NTR'ed by dad and Miru's friend.

Also, Horror tag is probably due to planned yandere elements later on, if they follow along the same route version 1 went.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
New MC definitely deserves to get NTR'ed by dad and Miru's friend.

Also, Horror tag is probably due to planned yandere elements later on, if they follow along the same route version 1 went.
That's grim. But it is probably true as by the end of the first game's last update the walkthrough indicated that Niru could be "hunting" MC's baby momma and I don't think that it was to give her flowers.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, today will be a very short log.

Summer's Gone is currently rendering its last cinematic, meanwhile, I'm doing postwork on 2250+ SG renders.
So yeah, SG is going to be released soon.
And I limited my work on WiAB for the past week to push through the release phase of SG. After SG is released, I will be returning to the old schedule of "One day SG, next day WiAB and repeat."
But until then, I will be focusing on releasing SG.

WiAB Chapter 2 is around 65-70% done.
It will release not that long after the SG Chapter 4 final release.

2. Music
As many of you know, I've been dealing with a lot of music stuff lately... With the next release of WiAB, some music will be removed from Chapter 1, as apparently I'm too small of a fish for them to go the extra step of contacting artists for me.

More about this some other time...
But I did personally contact some bands/musicians to get some licensing deals... These are more expensive but there's no other way to get high-quality music.
WiAB won't be getting as much new music as SG... Cause one license costs almost as much as WiABs entire support.
I already heard back from one band and we're in contact... If all goes well... I might get the music for both, SG and WiAB for a relatively affordable price...
Otherwise, WIAB will have to wait for a little while until it gained more support and I can purchase them without literally using 100% of its current support for a single license.

3. Laptop
I invest so much into rendering, that I know had to invest in another very important part...
Writing.
I got myself a laptop and it's already paying off big time... I sometimes have trouble writing in my office... but when I'm outdoors at a lake, etc. I am always super inspired.
Every morning since I got the laptop I'm going outside and I just write... And it's a world difference.
In the past two days, I've written more for SG and WiAB than in the past 3-4 weeks. Just amazing.
The Laptop is also powerful enough to edit cinematics, lewd scenes, and do postwork... So even if all PCs are rendering, I can still keep working on other visual aspects.

Private Katie reporting for duty.

4k attached.

After SG Chapter 4 is out of Beta, Summer's Gone will be available for certain tiers here, too.
For those that don't know yet, Summer's Gone and Where it all Began are deeply connected.
I'll see you in the next Dev Log.

- Ocean

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes