4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Has anyone done a side by side comparison of the renders in png or jpg format for the masses to consume???
:D
on my old laptop which runs on an old hard drive I can literally see the grainy pixels for some JPG format as I zoom in or put the image on original size while PNG format is noticeably smoother.

Edit: there is a world of difference with the old and new version of the game(think 480p vs 1080p) and renders where the last update pre rework was soo different it further enhanced the beauty of Leah that one SS of her was enough for me to dive in to the game blind without waiting for the rework version, and damn I fell in love with 2 women (Dana and Leah <3 )

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2017
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong but all in all, ch. 1 is the introduction of most of the characters and that's all ? Was the old version (0.6) longer than that, cuz If I played like 15 minutes for ch.1 that is tops or am I missing something ?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
What renders are you talking about?. Depending what you want i could dig into older dev updates on SS. Old game idles still on my disc space.
I would just like to see the old version and new version of the characters side by side. I played the old version so long ago I can't even recall what they all looked like and I think it would be a great thing to see them. I have almost adopted Leah as my favorite render (new version) of all time!
Peace

• Hey there
Reactions: Carefree247

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong but all in all, ch. 1 is the introduction of most of the characters and that's all ? Was the old version (0.6) longer than that, cuz If I played like 15 minutes for ch.1 that is tops or am I missing something ?
The old version was a lot farther along in the story. The new version will eventually get there but even how we get there will be somewhat different.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I would just like to see the old version and new version of the characters side by side. I played the old version so long ago I can't even recall what they all looked like and I think it would be a great thing to see them. I have almost adopted Leah as my favorite render (new version) of all time!
Peace
Give my some time, i take a look tomorrow into the old devlogs and the old game files.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
Peace
I got you some for Leia, Helen and Miru from both versions of chapter 1, they are all screenshots tho:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would say the quality has improved quite a bit.. and speaking of Leia this is my favourite render so far :love:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I got you some for Leia, Helen and Miru from both versions of chapter 1, they are all screenshots tho:
I would say the quality has improved quite a bit.. and speaking of Leia this is my favourite render so far :love:
Thank you so much!
After detailed study...ahem! I definitely prefer the new models.... Leia is by far my fav in the game... and I am seriously thinking she might beat any other render I have seen in a game so far. My previous fav was Bella from BaDIK, which has some marked similarity of personality and looks to Leia lol! But even only one chapter in, I am more into her looks than I am for any other model. Damn.
I have seen some that prefer the old Miru model..... I do not get it... but people love what they love!!!
Peace

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you so much!
After detailed study...ahem! I definitely prefer the new models.... Leia is by far my fav in the game... and I am seriously thinking she might beat any other render I have seen in a game so far. My previous fav was Bella from BaDIK, which has some marked similarity of personality and looks to Leia lol! But even only one chapter in, I am more into her looks than I am for any other model. Damn.
I have seen some that prefer the old Miru model..... I do not get it... but people love what they love!!!
Peace
Ya I never played the old version but Leia is rockin'.

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
Thank you so much!
Peace
No problem, your comment made me actually replay Wiab so i took some screenshots on the way..:sneaky: My fav girl from Wiab is actually Katie closely followed by Leia and Dana. And yea i would choose Leia over Bella aswell, but Oceans games look more realistic anyway, so its not that hard to choose. Atleast for me..:p

Btw imo Ocean made like the hottest milfs i have ever seen on this site, i mean Bella and Jade from BaDIK are hot and well made, but i like me some Helen and Amber:love:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
No problem, your comment made me actually replay Wiab so i took some screenshots on the way..:sneaky: My fav girl from Wiab is actually Katie closely followed by Leia and Dana. And yea i would choose Leia over Bella aswell, but Oceans games look more realistic anyway, so its not that hard to choose. Atleast for me..:p

Btw imo Ocean made like the hottest milfs i have ever seen on this site, i mean Bella and Jade from BaDIK are hot and well made, but i like me some Helen and Amber:love:

I can suggest u Intertwined...there u can also enjoy very well and realistic made bombshells...:)

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Ya Amber is out of this world gorgeous, easily my #1 in SG. Only other character that competes with her on the S Tier for me is Jaye from Chasing Sunsets.

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
Here are the rest of the cast i found in the rework of chapter 1 to compare to the old Wiab. Most of them are not from the old chapter 1 tho and i cant really tell from which chapters they are, since the game didnt tell you when a new one started, so i can only guess:

I forgot that we could actually see Gina and Katie in the cinematic:

Now my fav gal :love:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Here are the rest of the cast i found in the rework of chapter 1 to compare to the old Wiab. Most of them are not from the old chapter 1 tho and i cant really tell from which chapters they are, since the game didnt tell you when a new one started, so i can only guess:

I forgot that we could actually see Gina and Katie in the cinematic:

Now my fav gal :love:

Willem Dafoe MC >>> Jason Momoa MC.

But that's just an opinion.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Amen! But how would you place Nicholas Cage MC?
On my mind, technically is:

Willem Dafoe MC > Michael 8 MC = Nicholas Cage MC > Jason Momoa MC

But it's not like Jason Momoa MC is bad, is actually really well made. But he brings some bisexual feelings on me that I thought they were well buried during my teenage days.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes