4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Some news, to the already known mishaps (coder, moving, taxes) there were still some scenes not done, and others that should have been redone, plus some animation that "didn't feel right".
No longer suspends work on a game when the other one is about to come out (a bit unfair this, SG had two months of exclusive work and now that it would have been WIAB's turn, he doesn't do it anymore).
View attachment 2080265

:love:image just to attract attention:love:
Lol so with other words, WIAB update is delayed (again), it probably still be released this month but later.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Yeah, but for who enjoy NTR its sad, cause SG doesn't have it. WIAB have (at least had before rework, and he answered here on the forum that it'll still have) so it's quite disappointing.
Oceans point of view in terms of NTR is different to most other devs. If NTR happens or not has to make sense. WIAB will have it.
In Summers Gone it won't be shown i think (I'm not sure about this tbh.) but if you give your amens to Jeff for example he will be able to have a relationship with Nami. If I understood it correctly "Bros before Hoes" is in effect unless you tell him it's ok but only if you tell him.

Reactions: Grelk

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Oceans point of view in terms of NTR is different to most other devs. If NTR happens or not has to make sense. WIAB will have it.
In Summers Gone it won't be shown i think (I'm not sure about this tbh.) but if you give your amens to Jeff for example he will be able to have a relationship with Nami. If I understood it correctly "Bros before Hoes" is in effect unless you tell him it's ok but only if you tell him.
yeah sadly would be hot if we could fuck up the bella operation(i hate instant win buttons) with this old rich neighbour that bella absolutly hates but wants to protect her mom and than bella is in problems would be so emotional and hot because bella is top waifu materialo_Oo_Obut yeah sadly I think sg will be more vanilla and prob focuse more on threesomes(with 2 females ofc) and all that stuff which will hopefully not limit the story site like other couples or married people , the presentation of the teammeates especially the older ones , the drama and wtf/emotional moments, presentation and threat of rivals and all that stuff I mean you can run in problems fast with immersion look at beaing a dik for example.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Question. I asked this in the SG's thread without coming here to ask first but aside from the rework, is this game actually done? I know Ocean is doing both games simultaneously but as far as the original version of this game, it's completed right? I haven't played WIAB yet & im trying to hold out for the rework so i can experience that for the first time.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Question. I asked this in the SG's thread without coming here to ask first but aside from the rework, is this game actually done? I know Ocean is doing both games simultaneously but as far as the original version of this game, it's completed right? I haven't played WIAB yet & im trying to hold out for the rework so i can experience that for the first time.
No, the original was not completed. We were left with a hell of a cliffhanger before Ocean decided to rework everything.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes