4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Since there are a lot of long-time fans in this thread: I played Summer's Gone first and wanted to check out Ocean's other work, too, so I played WIAB Ch1 (probably a very common thing). I just realized there already exists version 0.6 from before the reworked chapter 1. My question is: would you say it's worth playing it now? Or should I just stick to the new reworked chapters?
Apologies if that has been discussed at length before but the search function doesn't get me useful results.
It's fun to play, but it'll likely be a lot different in the remake. Ocean has said he's redoing it to rework the story and the new renders are a consequence of that.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's fun to play, but it'll likely be a lot different in the remake. Ocean has said he's redoing it to rework the story and the new renders are a consequence of that.
Yeah Ocean apparently feels the need absolutely eliminate ANY and ALL small tits from his games

Super sad

Super duper sad

I mean like throw us at least one girl with a sexy petite body man, C'MON

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Yeah Ocean apparently feels the need absolutely eliminate ANY and ALL small tits from his games

Super sad

Super duper sad

I mean like throw us at least one girl with a sexy petite body man, C'MON
Haha, I guess I'll have to check it out then (the old version) since all the gigantic boobs in both games aren't my thing!

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Since there are a lot of long-time fans in this thread: I played Summer's Gone first and wanted to check out Ocean's other work, too, so I played WIAB Ch1 (probably a very common thing). I just realized there already exists version 0.6 from before the reworked chapter 1. My question is: would you say it's worth playing it now? Or should I just stick to the new reworked chapters?
Apologies if that has been discussed at length before but the search function doesn't get me useful results.
The remastered version is better in terms of graphics, the characters are much more beautiful. I don't know the old version.
Nothing prevents you from doing both versions if you want. ;)

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I'm in exact same spot myself and I'm just trying to wait for the rework :HideThePain:

Reactions: mommysboiii

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
In the later parts of the original game, there are some reworked renders and story too. It's sort of jarring when the art changes, but the original has a lot more content than this current rework does. He reworked a lot of stuff in the original before he decided to start over again and rework from the start.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
In the later parts of the original game, there are some reworked renders and story too. It's sort of jarring when the art changes, but the original has a lot more content than this current rework does. He reworked a lot of stuff in the original before he decided to start over again and rework from the start.
how long is the playtime for the original? more than 6 hours-ish?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Are there milfs in this game? and if so, do we get some action with them next update?

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
At what stage does this get marked as Abandoned? It's only a couple of months off a year since the rework was released, and there's been no new content?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
At what stage does this get marked as Abandoned? It's only a couple of months off a year since the rework was released, and there's been no new content?
Well, the dev keeps working on this game. He does however work on a second game as well in tandem.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
It is supposed to take a period where the creator doesn't give any credible indication that he is still working on an update, but these rules aren't always followed strictly.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
A game is tagged as abandoned when the dev of that game hasn't made any progress publicly for 1 year or if he simply decides to give up on the game, while here the update is coming soon and it was announced by many people some time ago, and you could have knew that if you would have looked back a few pages or simply asking.

Also, he works on 2 games simultaneously which is time consuming

If you want to get in tuned with the updates, he has a Discord server and you can look it up there so you won't have to come here complaining every time when the game didn't got an update for a long time. (y)

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
it's becoming harder and harder to take this dev seriously, he bragged he'll release SG update in october, here we are and he hasn't even maanged to release update to Wiab yet, which was supposed to arrive shortly after previous SG update, which was also delayed cause dev didn't like the music in it or whatnot.

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
A game is tagged as abandoned when the dev of that game hasn't made any progress publicly for 1 year or if he simply decides to give up on the game, while here the update is coming soon and it was announced by many people some time ago, and you could have knew that if you would have looked back a few pages or simply asking.

Also, he works on 2 games simultaneously which is time consuming

If you want to get in tuned with the updates, he has a Discord server and you can look it up there so you won't have to come here complaining every time when the game didn't got an update for a long time. (y)
There's no need to take an unpleasant tone - its a valid question, given that it has been so long since any actual releases have occurred. I know the dev has made statements in the past about the update coming, but so have other devs in other threads and their games have ended up abandoned.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
it's becoming harder and harder to take this dev seriously, he bragged he'll release SG update in october, here we are and he hasn't even maanged to release update to Wiab yet, which was supposed to arrive shortly after previous SG update, which was also delayed cause dev didn't like the music in it or whatnot.
To be fair he did say that the SG update was nearly complete and the WIAB update was coming in 2 weeks-ish. And you know, we still have most of the month to go so I wouldn't give up just yet. Even though that october thing was a discord troll (correct me if I'm wrong)

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes