4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
To be fair he did say that the SG update was nearly complete and the WIAB update was coming in 2 weeks-ish. And you know, we still have most of the month to go so I wouldn't give up just yet. Even though that october thing was a discord troll (correct me if I'm wrong)
Ocean's games are one of my favorite games, Both WiAB and Summer's Gone are top quality content, I am waiting for them

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zane Truesdale

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
There's no need to take an unpleasant tone - its a valid question, given that it has been so long since any actual releases have occurred. I know the dev has made statements in the past about the update coming, but so have other devs in other threads and their games have ended up abandoned.
Lol, you literally assumed the game is abandoned my guy without even informing yourself first, so no, it's not a valid question.

It can't be that hard to take a look few pages back and see what other users says if you think the dev isn't trustworthy, or...you know...you could just ask about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zane Truesdale

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
To be fair he did say that the SG update was nearly complete and the WIAB update was coming in 2 weeks-ish. And you know, we still have most of the month to go so I wouldn't give up just yet. Even though that october thing was a discord troll (correct me if I'm wrong)
wiab update has been nearly complete for months now.

troll post or not is irrelevant, if he knows he's slow as a snail then he shouldn't show off, makes him look superficial and unreliable.

Reactions: modo200

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Some news, to the already known mishaps (coder, moving, taxes) there were still some scenes not done, and others that should have been redone, plus some animation that "didn't feel right".
No longer suspends work on a game when the other one is about to come out (a bit unfair this, SG had two months of exclusive work and now that it would have been WIAB's turn, he doesn't do it anymore).
Katie3.png

:love:image just to attract attention:love:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
(a bit unfair this, SG had two months of exclusive work and now that it would have been WIAB's turn, he doesn't do it anymore
I think the same thing. WIAB lost 2 months of development and now is almost reaching another year without a update again thanks to that.
I respect Ocean, but he still has a lot of things to improve. Mainly in WIAB field.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
WIAB is the side-game. I feel like that is pretty obvious at this point. Whenever a developer does 2 games at once, it's bound to happen.

I feel like there were posts months ago about how this update was nearly complete. **Went looking** And yeah, dev posts from June said the update was 75% complete and another in July said it was "very close".

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
the censor patches don't seem to work. I put it in the game folder like the instructions said but I'm still in the friend zone

update.

patch does work. just not for the scene in the bar, still calls the sister his best friend for some reason but after that mc refers to her as his sister

Update update.

Patch seems to have broken the videos. Get renplay errors

Last edited:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
WIAB is the side-game. I feel like that is pretty obvious at this point. Whenever a developer does 2 games at once, it's bound to happen.

I feel like there were posts months ago about how this update was nearly complete. **Went looking** And yeah, dev posts from June said the update was 75% complete and another in July said it was "very close".
Yea that it's so disappointing how this one got derailed and then pushed off to the side. Once he started the whole rework this game lost everything to SG. More supporters, better equipment, more attention from the dev, etc. SG is ok and maybe when the adult stuff happens it will be better, but having played this since the beginning and being more invested in it you can't help but feel disappointed how it's coming along.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya to be fair, I think he's said before that SG gets a lot more $ support and so it gets the better rig and as a result moves along quicker - and if I'm being honest, I prefer he focus on SG anyway, but I'm curious about WIAB as well so I'm looking forward to its update, also.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ya to be fair, I think he's said before that SG gets a lot more $ support and so it gets the better rig and as a result moves along quicker - and if I'm being honest, I prefer he focus on SG anyway, but I'm curious about WIAB as well so I'm looking forward to its update, also.
And to be fair, he also said more the once that didn't matter how much more SG could make than WIAB, he will never put one game above another. But that's not the current reality

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
I agree with the idea of SG receiving the most focus but I can't help but think the two games are more connected then just being in the same universe cause of the earrings (may just be reused assets idk).

I hope there isn't going to be potholes or whatever in SG that won't be explained intil WIAB catches up.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I agree with the idea of SG receiving the most focus but I can't help but think the two games are more connected then just being in the same universe cause of the earrings (may just be reused assets idk).

I hope there isn't going to be potholes or whatever in SG that won't be explained intil WIAB catches up.
Yep, Pretty much Ayua mentions one of the characters in WiAB, and we have Frohns in both games. Can't wait to see how they connect.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Yea that it's so disappointing how this one got derailed and then pushed off to the side. Once he started the whole rework this game lost everything to SG. More supporters, better equipment, more attention from the dev, etc. SG is ok and maybe when the adult stuff happens it will be better, but having played this since the beginning and being more invested in it you can't help but feel disappointed how it's coming along.
Unfortunately i wouldnt be surprised, if WIAB in a near future will be abandoned so him focus solely on the development of Summers Gone.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
And to be fair, he also said more the once that didn't matter how much more SG could make than WIAB, he will never put one game above another. But that's not the current reality
To be fair
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And we should not take it badly, reality is constantly changing.
From that moment on, it took SG a year to reach the level of support that WIAB had, and only in January 2021 did it surpass it, but WIAB went into a coma from May 2020 to December 2021.
You can't control reality, it runs over you, could things have been done differently? Yes, obviously, that is why in my opinion there are times when the enthusiasm for something makes people say things that later cannot happen.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Sounds like both games will likely get an update soon, so something for all of us to look forward to.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
it's becoming harder and harder to take this dev seriously, he bragged he'll release SG update in october, here we are and he hasn't even maanged to release update to Wiab yet, which was supposed to arrive shortly after previous SG update, which was also delayed cause dev didn't like the music in it or whatnot.
Wait what? SG update in October? SG was updated with CH 4 months ago already what are u talking about? And did u see how big that update was? There's nothing to complain about there imo. And WAIB will mostly likely be close to the same size so obviously it won't take a few weeks after SG for the game to be released. Also do u know how long it takes to make renders in the quality SG and WIAB has? 2000+rendere with that quality ain't a joke pal.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
this is my fear too I love sg bella is top waifu and her build up with mc is very good but where it all begin is more kinky and i played it since beginning sg feels very vanilla at the moment my fear is that ocean goes the beaing a dik route (which would be bad from realism,story, and kinky perspective) because it gives more money (he also mentiont in his discord that sg will not be as dark as planned for example corrupting bella is gone as far as I understand) but hope i am wrong because i love both games:(

and if sg keeps going which will prob happen if it gets 2000 patreons or more it will be prob worse for wiab:(

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Both games getting updates? Seriously am I missing something here? CH 4 was the yearly update for SG was it not?
From the latest SG dev log (early september):
Apparently, there's a rumor going around about me releasing the update in October... That was a discord joke.

Well...

...While it was a joke at first, it might not even be that super unrealistic...
Development for Chapter 4.5 started while I was working on the Chapter 1 rework. If we take my vacation and all that stuff into account, Chapter 4.5 has been in development for six weeks. (One day SG, one-day WiAB. Technically it's only 3 weeks of work-days in SG.)

I'm about to hit 1000 renders for Chapter 4.5.

80% of the animations are also done.

So if I had to take a guess, I'd say Chapter 4.5 is around 75%-80% done and will approximately have ~ 1400 still renders.

WiAB, of course, will be released before SG.
Also:
1664872845086.png

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes