4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask the regulars of this thread to link me to the patreon post of the basis behind the dev wanting to rework?

f95zone post is fine, patreon locked-link is also fine, i can just pay for the patreon if it's locked

I really want to read it, i tried to search for it with the search bar but i couldn't find it so I asked for your help
thank you!

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
can i ask the regulars of this thread to link me to the patreon post of the basis behind the dev wanting to rework?

f95zone post is fine, patreon locked-link is also fine, i can just pay for the patreon if it's locked

I really want to read it, i tried to search for it with the search bar but i couldn't find it so I asked for your help
thank you!
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-1-reworked-full-oceanlab.19856/post-4372920
it's not patreon post but it's the jist

camube

Jun 4, 2022

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
thank you!

Will the rework be 5 releases 1 per chapter?

With the search bar I found a post saying the rework would be split into 2 releases, but i don't know if that is 2 releases for the entire previous 5 chapters or 2 releases for chapter 1 of old "Where it all Began" alone
Forget about those old infos. He simply restarted everything with this new ch. 1.

Reactions: sorco2003

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It might be a stupid question, but does anyone know the base DAZ character assets for the main characters (Miru, Willi, Leia, Dylan, Kati, Dana, Zoey)? Would be nice to know for trying to do some fanart. (If on lower level, since we know how much work Ocean has put into making them unique)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the only thing I dont understand is if I look at the last post with 95% done before the vocation and after that that he was done and only needs to do post work and testing takes one day what happend than? I mean wasent he already finished or did I understand that wrong?

Reactions: Xumeey

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
the only thing I dont understand is if I look at the last post with 95% done before the vocation and after that that he was done and only needs to do post work and testing takes one day what happend than? I mean wasent he already finished or did I understand that wrong?
Although there are facts that would more or less explain the situation, it seems to me that it has to do with the fact that Ocean is not very good at calculating times, and it is like a constant that he says that there is not much time left and the wait is very long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you share the full patreon post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Since there are a lot of long-time fans in this thread: I played Summer's Gone first and wanted to check out Ocean's other work, too, so I played WIAB Ch1 (probably a very common thing). I just realized there already exists version 0.6 from before the reworked chapter 1. My question is: would you say it's worth playing it now? Or should I just stick to the new reworked chapters?
Apologies if that has been discussed at length before but the search function doesn't get me useful results.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes