4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Interesting thoughts by you all, great and thanks for the nice discussion! Now to answering your posts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ya I'm not sure who the MC in SG's parents are, but as soon as I started playing the new WIAB, I figured the MC was his dad based on the facial similarities. Not sure if the mom will be Leia or someone else (maybe up to the player?) - and maybe Nami's mom will be Miru? We shall see.
I agree that jokes about redheads exist, but in this case they are made too specific to Nami to be just common jokes.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Interesting thoughts by you all, great and thanks for the nice discussion! Now to answering your posts:

I agree that jokes about redheads exist, but in this case they are made too specific to Nami to be just common jokes.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Ya I'm not sure who the MC in SG's parents are, but as soon as I started playing the new WIAB, I figured the MC was his dad based on the facial similarities. Not sure if the mom will be Leia or someone else (maybe up to the player?) - and maybe Nami's mom will be Miru? We shall see.
I don't see any similarities between the MCs of SG and WIAB and the Zanes are related to Ayua. She mentioned that Katie Zane is her aunt and seeing as Will Zane is the only one with an Asian partner between him and Leia it's not hard to connect the dots. Will and Miru are obviously Auya's parents. But Perhaps Miru and Nojiko are related? I don't know but I highly doubt the Zanes are related to the MC or Nami.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't see any similarities between the MCs of SG and WIAB and the Zanes are related to Ayua. She mentioned that Katie Zane is her aunt and seeing as Will Zane is the only one with an Asian partner between him and Leia it's not hard to connect the dots. Will and Miru are obviously Auya's parents. But Perhaps Miru and Nojiko are related? I don't know but I highly doubt the Zanes are related to the MC or Nami.
As I wrote in a post before, some facts of the "Zane Universe" will only be true on certain game paths, not all.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
how often does Where it all Began gets update? I know Ocean is very well known but i've never play Summers Gone and Where it all Began yet

Someone reviewed that Where it all Began is a NTR game first and foremost, is that review true?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
how often does Where it all Began gets update? I know Ocean is very well known but i've never play Summers Gone and Where it all Began yet

Someone reviewed that Where it all Began is a NTR game first and foremost, is that review true?
It does not get updated often. Last release was December 2021.

It has optional NTR that can be disabled at the beginning of the game.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It does not get updated often. Last release was December 2021.

It has optional NTR that can be disabled at the beginning of the game.
I'm re-reading a couple pages back while waiting for the download to finish.

From reading a couple pages back, do I get it right that this game is being scrapped and remastered? So the Ch 1 Reworked is just chapter 1? Not multiple chapters?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

From reading a couple pages back, do I get it right that this game is being scrapped and remastered? So the Ch 1 Reworked is just chapter 1? Not multiple chapters?
That is correct. And we're currently waiting on Chapter 2 remaster.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

yes just one cheapter and update is very close:love:just play the rework version so much better randers guess the game will have slow burn ntr because as far as I can tell ocean is a very good writter and so he will not focuse the game on ntr or do some mindcontrol or any fast ntr so you are in for along but very promising rollercoaster ride so far he is doing relationship build up with his story

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can I ask one more thing? How long was the playtime of the old version of the game before it got scrapped?
I honestly don't remember, but there were 6 chapters. It lasted a little while, but not too long from what I remember. It's been a very long time since I played it.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
yes just one cheapter and update is very close:love:just play the rework version so much better randers guess the game will have slow burn ntr because as far as I can tell ocean is a very good writter and so he will not focuse the game on ntr or do some mindcontrol or any fast ntr so you are in for along but very promising rollercoaster ride so far he is doing relationship build up with his story
I honestly don't remember, but there were 6 chapters. It lasted a little while, but not too long from what I remember. It's been a very long time since I played it.
Hope the game next chapter releases soon so that both of you and other existing fans can enjoy it sooner!

I'm aware Ocean is very well known, i just never bother to try Summers Gone so far because the update cycle seems too long. But I'm running out of quality game to try and so that's why I'm checking this out

Reactions: mommysboiii

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hope the game next chapter releases soon so that both of you and other existing fans can enjoy it sooner!

I'm aware Ocean is very well known, i just never bother to try Summers Gone so far because the update cycle seems too long. But I'm running out of quality game to try and so that's why I'm checking this out
Keep in mind that the development cycle in WIAB is even worse than in SG. Supreme patience is the key.
All for the goddess of goddesses Katie.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Keep in mind that the development cycle in WIAB is even worse than in SG. Supreme patience is the key.
All for the goddess of goddesses Katie.
play and forget. And then.... see everyone again in like, 2 years? I mean, we'll play every chapter but still. Having extremely low expectation seems a good mindset to have for this

Reactions: sorco2003
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes