4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I don´t mind the delay. And i write this being a patron on both ocean and oceansg patreons.
Quality needs time, and unexpected delays happen to many devs.
I have so many other games to play, i can wait a little more.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
And who says that Ocean can't handle two games? You? Or some other dudes here? I can't imagine how irrelevant the statements of forum trolls - especially from here - are to Ocean.

Ocean has stated, that working on two games paralell helps him to keep his sanity. No one here has the right to judge this. And the raw numbers on patreon, after the "close to burnout" release from chapter 3 has proofen him right.
Time, buddy, time has say it, just check for how many years ago he started this game, and instead of moving forward, ¡Suprise we are at chapter 1 again! And bro, im from a third world country and almost nobody here has sanity on their damn works and still we keep going forward because there's no choice so don't came out with that sanity thing to me.

Reactions: User1230

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
I hate how plebs can't handle not getting their FREE stuff on a pirate site fast enough while they could go play literally hundreds of other games instead of whining about this one, absolutely ridiculous.
Me too, but if u mean to me actually i did support him before since i was a patreon and not just of him, i been a patreon of ocean lab, ttrick, dr pinkcake, mr dots and 3 or 4 more, on less quantity, so don't trash talk if u don't know anything about that person, absolutely ridiculous.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Me too, but if u mean to me actually i did support him before since i was a patreon and not just of him, i been a patreon of ocean lab, ttrick, dr pinkcake, mr dots and 3 or 4 more, on less quantity, so don't trash talk if u don't know anything about that person, absolutely ridiculous.
So just where did you see that I say you didn't support him?

And speaking of don't trash talk if you don't know anything about that person, tell me, just how well do you know Ocean? Do you know him so well that you are saying that his previous explicit statement that "being able to switch on working between 2 games is better for him to handle the stress" is totally BS?

Absolutely ridiculous.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I don´t mind the delay. And i write this being a patron on both ocean and oceansg patreons.
Quality needs time, and unexpected delays happen to many devs.
I have so many other games to play, i can wait a little more.
I don’t think this was unexpected at all. It’s pretty consistent with the development history of this game that something always happens at the 11th hour. Whenever Ocean says that he expects that an update might come faster, usually that’s just him and the people on his discord being overly optimistic.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since we have a delay until the new update comes out, some things for discussion, even if we have done some of this before, since the time interval is long. But i think it can be nice to fill the time slot until the update.

Artwork of the new version
Miru - I liked the old Miru, but the new Miru is a significant rise in quality and loveliness, top.
Leia - Top work by Ocean too, a refinement of the Leia variant we first saw in Ch.6 of the old WIAB
Kati - again a refinement of the Kati we saw in Ch.6
Helen- nice rework
Dylan - as with Helen a rework with a rise in quality
Willi(MC) - gutsy move reworking the MC as a fullblown Chad, but I am not all that convinced with him looking like a Fabio or Csaba Nagy(Graf Krolock stand-in for the "Carpe Noctem" dance scenes) relative
Dana - really good work, but I like the "second Dana" from Ch.6 of old WIAB a bit more
as for the others, like Zoey, looking forward to see how they will be reworked

Story
WiAB from the beginning was darker than "Summer is gone". The crime story element is stronger and the mysteries deeper. The Zanes are among the upper class in their small home city, but they are definitely targeted by someone. It is still up in the sky how much of the old background and storyline will be carried over into the new one, but Helen´s "accident" was definitely an assassination attempt in a rather small city. That is surely not business as usual, as is trying to stick a crime onto the MC within days of arriving back home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I reckon a large amount of Leia's plot will revolve around what she set up to seek out the MC in his long years of absence. Probably stepped on a lot of toes doing it

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I reckon a large amount of Leia's plot will revolve around what she set up to seek out the MC in his long years of absence. Probably stepped on a lot of toes doing it

I agree that Leia´s plot wil have a good amount of what she did in the MC´s absence and how she tried to find him. But I doubt that she made such dedicated enemies in her search for Willi. Assassination attempts are rare, especially Leia was not the target of said attempt. I rather speculate that the Zane family in her rise to major prominence in the city made enemies, enemies who are willing to go to the utmost.

Reactions: Razrback16

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I agree that Leia´s plot wil have a good amount of what she did in the MC´s absence and how she tried to find him. But I doubt that she made such dedicated enemies in her search for Willi. Assassination attempts are rare, especially Leia was not the target of said attempt. I rather speculate that the Zane family in her rise to major prominence in the city made enemies, enemies who are willing to go to the utmost.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I'm not sure who the MC in SG's parents are, but as soon as I started playing the new WIAB, I figured the MC was his dad based on the facial similarities. Not sure if the mom will be Leia or someone else (maybe up to the player?) - and maybe Nami's mom will be Miru? We shall see.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes