4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
View attachment 2042596
There are more Ocean's post talking about NTR and the LI´s, one thing to keep in mind, he always talks about that when it happens, it will be a consequence of the acts, something "organic" to the history and decisions.
That's good - I'm not a fan of NTR, so as long as it's "consequential" or once we find out the girl did something bad we have the choice of kicking her to the curb, then I'm good.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 2042596
There are more Ocean's post talking about NTR and the LI´s, one thing to keep in mind, he always talks about that when it happens, it will be a consequence of the acts, something "organic" to the history and decisions.
If the implementation is as Ocean says, it would not be a surprise, but, if you don't like ntr in any of its forms, I advise you to turn it off at the beginning, I don't think it would be difficult to avoid, but you will never know what response would lead to an ntr situation (I reckon lying to Miru would be one of them).
That's good - I'm not a fan of NTR, so as long as it's "consequential" or once we find out the girl did something bad we have the choice of kicking her to the curb, then I'm good.
Hi! As I wrote a couple posts above, when Ocean spoke about his views on NTR, that it should be organic and stuff, if happening in the story, that means in IMHO that hard NTR(e.g. cruel) is out of question (very good) and most NTR situations in his games will be more netorase or sharing/swinging. Relationship endangering/ending NTR will only happen if the characters in question treat each other miserably and/or cheat.
We saw hints of this in the old version with the talk with Miru at Camping, where we could either decide to forget about what Miru had to do with the Gang boss for our safety and close that chapter or could encourage Miru to begin to sleep with others more because we found it erotic. That is not NTR but more netorase or sharing.

For the new version of WIAB I speculate that it will be similar. If we and Miru decide for an open relationship, most stuff into that direction will be netorase/sharing/Swinging stuff. "Hard" and problematic NTR will only happen, if cheating (no open relationship) and bad treatment come into play.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Hi! As I wrote a couple posts above, when Ocean spoke about his views on NTR, that it should be organic and stuff, if happening in the story, that means in IMHO that hard NTR(e.g. cruel) is out of question (very good) and most NTR situations in his games will be more netorase or sharing/swinging. Relationship endangering/ending NTR will only happen if the characters in question treat each other miserably and/or cheat.
We saw hints of this in the old version with the talk with Miru at Camping, where we could either decide to forget about what Miru had to do with the Gang boss for our safety and close that chapter or could encourage Miru to begin to sleep with others more because we found it erotic. That is not NTR but more netorase or sharing.

For the new version of WIAB I speculate that it will be similar. If we and Miru decide for an open relationship, most stuff into that direction will be netorase/sharing/Swinging stuff. "Hard" and problematic NTR will only happen, if cheating (no open relationship) and bad treatment come into play.
I really hope that this is not happening ocean crealy know what the term ntr means compared to other devs and if he use this word than I think he means NTR(there even was or is a ntr galery) there also will be sharing/Swinging in game and a variety of other fetishes as far as I understand depends on the personalitie of the love interest and how you play your mc ofc.

And this would also make a more interesting story with rivals,enemys,friends betrayle and so on otherwise this VN would prob go the same route as other VN with only female/almost only female cast which would limit the options of telling a good and engaging story.

And if MC acts like a asshole or treaths his love interest very bad/cheats all the time behind her back and she finds out ofc there should be consequences(depends on her personality cry,revenge,breakup and so on...) but this should be in every game if the Adult VN trys to tell a serious story and trys to be realistic and has nothing to do with any fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken1133

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I really hope that this is not happening ocean crealy know what the term ntr means compared to other devs and if he use this word than I think he means NTR(there even was or is a ntr galery) there also will be sharing/Swinging in game and a variety of other fetishes as far as I understand depends on the personalitie of the love interest and how you play your mc ofc.

And this would also make a more interesting story with rivals,enemys,friends betrayle and so on otherwise this VN would prob go the same route as other VN with only female/almost only female cast which would limit the options of telling a good and engaging story.

And if MC acts like a asshole or treaths his love interest very bad/cheats all the time behind her back and she finds out ofc there should be consequences(depends on her personality cry,revenge and so on...) but this should be in every game if the Adult VN trys to tell a serious story and trys to be realistic and has nothing to do with any fetish.
Yes, Ocean knows what NTR means unlike some other devs. And that is why I stated there will be no "hard" NTR unless the MC invites it with being an ass all the time. Ocean will never make a NTR scene out of the blue, for NTR´s sake. We have more than one game on F95 where something like this happens, NTR without any prior events leading to it.

In WIAB the MC and lady in question need to treat each other badly and/or cheat and lie for a "real" NTR scene to happen. You will know why you encounter such a situation, not as in some other games where everything is sunshine and suddenly bang.
If the MC and the lady in question do not treat each other shabby and stuff, NTR scenes will be more netorase,sharing or swinging, depending on the circumstances.

Reactions: Ken1133

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yes, Ocean knows what NTR means unlike some other devs. And that is why I stated there will be no "hard" NTR unless the MC invites it with being an ass all the time. Ocean will never make a NTR scene out of the blue, for NTR´s sake. We have more than one game on F95 where something like this happens, NTR without any prior events leading to it.

In WIAB the MC and lady in question need to treat each other badly and/or cheat and lie for a "real" NTR scene to happen. You will know why you encounter such a situation, not as in some other games where everything is sunshine and suddenly bang.
If the MC and the lady in question do not treat each other shabby and stuff, NTR scenes will be more netorase,sharing or swinging, depending on the circumstances.
I dont know what ocean has planned in the story or how he thinks but I can see in post that he knows what ntr means and the things you describe beaing a ass/ignoring girls/dont care for them/only sees them as sex partners no feelings/ending relationships(as a consequence of mass cheating harem fantasy or beaing a ass) or sharing/swinging is not ntr so for this things he dont need a ntr gallery or a ntr tag.

ntr can only work if mc has a strong conecction/feelings and relationship build up and care for the person otherwise its not ntr.
and on top of that this is a post form Ranting Old Man he describes it very good Iam not so good at english

„ If you aren't trying too or if you don't feel the emotions that NTR are meant to trigger then I hate to break it to you. You aren't into NTR.
It's literally that simple. Often times I read, "well i like watching the corruption of someone innocent or pure" Well that isn't NTR, you don't actually need any of that for NTR.
Others say, "Well I like the Domination part of it." Again Not NTR.
Some people like cheating or make him cuckold. This isn't NTR! You can have all of that and it still not be NTR.
NTR is literally an emotional struggle. It's the thoughts of the fmc as she's being tempted by an antagonist and is trying to stay it straight, it's the anxiety the mc gets when he's starting to figure out what's going on, it's the heart acke when he catches her in the act. It's the humiliation, resentment, anger and frustration he feels. It's the jealousy he feels. “

so in short ntr is particular about EMOTIONS that only work with good writting and realationship build up with a person you love and care about more than your life and a antagonist that ends your relationship/steal her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I dont know what ocean has planned in the story or how he thinks but I can see in post that he knows what ntr means and the things you describe beaing a ass/ignoring girls/dont care for them/only sees them as sex partners no feelings/ending relationships(as a consequence of mass cheating harem fantasy or beaing a ass) or sharing/swinging is not ntr so for this things he dont need a ntr gallery or a ntr tag.

ntr can only work if mc has a strong conecction/feelings and relationship build up and care for the person otherwise its not ntr.
and on top of that this is a post form Ranting Old Man he describes it very good Iam not so good at english

„ If you aren't trying too or if you don't feel the emotions that NTR are meant to trigger then I hate to break it to you. You aren't into NTR.
It's literally that simple. Often times I read, "well i like watching the corruption of someone innocent or pure" Well that isn't NTR, you don't actually need any of that for NTR.
Others say, "Well I like the Domination part of it." Again Not NTR.
Some people like cheating or make him cuckold. This isn't NTR! You can have all of that and it still not be NTR.
NTR is literally an emotional struggle. It's the thoughts of the fmc as she's being tempted by an antagonist and is trying to stay it straight, it's the anxiety the mc gets when he's starting to figure out what's going on, it's the heart acke when he catches her in the act. It's the humiliation, resentment, anger and frustration he feels. It's the jealousy he feels. “

so in short ntr is particular about EMOTIONS that only work with good writting and realationship build up with a person you love and care about more than your life and a antagonist that ends your relationship/steal her.
I have played a lot of these AVN's in a very short period of time(played my first on June 29, 2022 and registered here a day later) and the ones that I appreciate the most, are ones that tell a good/great story without NTR, or at least make it avoidable. If an author can write a story and intend NTR to be a part, but then find a way to make it avoidable(not skippable) then I appreciate it that much more because it shows they are dynamic and can think in more than one direction.

For a VN to work for me, I have to be able to "become" the MC and my past, makes specifically NTR more than I will deal with. That said, there are a ton of people who enjoy it, and that's great, I hope they find what they're looking for and as long as the dev is upfront about it, meaning I can know to avoid or not play the game, they should stay true to their story.

The story in WiaB has been well done so far and I really hope it stays that way. I am enjoying the MC's 1st LI, a ton so far and the secondary characters all have their own points of intrigue as well. Really looking forward to the next update.

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
I have played a lot of these AVN's in a very short period of time(played my first on June 29, 2022 and registered here a day later) and the ones that I appreciate the most, are ones that tell a good/great story without NTR, or at least make it avoidable. If an author can write a story and intend NTR to be a part, but then find a way to make it avoidable(not skippable) then I appreciate it that much more because it shows they are dynamic and can think in more than one direction.

For a VN to work for me, I have to be able to "become" the MC and my past, makes specifically NTR more than I will deal with. That said, there are a ton of people who enjoy it, and that's great, I hope they find what they're looking for and as long as the dev is upfront about it, meaning I can know to avoid or not play the game, they should stay true to their story.

The story in WiaB has been well done so far and I really hope it stays that way. I am enjoying the MC's 1st LI, a ton so far and the secondary characters all have their own points of intrigue as well. Really looking forward to the next update.
True.. and who wouldnt like to play as Jason Mamoa :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mommysboiii

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story in this game has ben very complicated with girls asking for help with little
care about why or how or for how long we would help them.
MC has to survive and to make matters worse, he has to rely on his GF,
who has to rely on her charms to get him out.
How far would anyone go in asking everything from their GF for freedom?
Would you tremple on her life? Would you ask her for her dignity?
Would you ask her to do stuff she would never look you in the eye and tell you of it?
Would you live with yourself knowing she did stuff you never immagined to do to/with her?

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021

But .... he doesn't know how to finish a game! there are better developers. His philosophy is: "quality = reworks". Fetishes won't matter in a game that will die

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
Sep 4, 2019
It's honestly hilarious that this game came out 4 years ago, hasn't had an update in a year (yes I know one is coming soon), and still has barely any content. 4. Years. And we're only going to be at a visually nice looking Chapter 2. There's just no excuse honestly, wish he would drop one game to focus on the other.

Sep 3, 2020
It's honestly hilarious that this game came out 4 years ago, hasn't had an update in a year (yes I know one is coming soon), and still has barely any content. 4. Years. And we're only going to be at a visually nice looking Chapter 2. There's just no excuse honestly, wish he would drop one game to focus on the other.
this is not just a visual Improvement

it's a complete do-over of the entire story and characters

the story and characters may be similar but it's basically a brand new game

and ocean has said this time and time again that working on two games at the same time keeps him from getting bored or burnt out

I love Bella with all my heart

but I also love Leia to

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
If one considers this to be a whole new game and not a remake, that still means he’s effectively given up on one project halfway through and started another. Which shows incredibly poor planning on his part.

Sep 4, 2019
this is not just a visual Improvement

it's a complete do-over of the entire story and characters

the story and characters may be similar but it's basically a brand new game
Oh yeah it's definitely a new game, but at what cost? I was a Patron for SG for about 1.5 years and I'm glad I could support Ocean, but frankly I've moved on for the time being. His perfectionism will be his inevitable downfall I'm afraid. Other high quality games with a similar level of financial support like Eternum already have more content, get faster updates, etc. because the Dev is honed in one game at a time. I recall a comment in the SG thread where someone said SG and WIAB are cannibalizing each other and I couldn't agree more.

I'm not trying to be a troll or be rude in the thread and normally I wouldn't be so frustrated with a Dev (they don't owe the F95 community anything frankly), but the slow development pace, reworks, etc. it's just a slap in the face to anyone who has been a Patron of this game since 2018. He never acknowledges that elephant in the room either. Ah well..we'll see I guess.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes