4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Sorry if i sound dumb but i dont understand the Old version v0.6 Full is 3.4gbs but that Ch1 is 900 mbs, so if i only play the chapter do i lose some story? or the chapter 1 is going to upgrade to full remaster the old version?

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry if i sound dumb but i dont understand the Old version v0.6 Full is 3.4gbs but that Ch1 is 900 mbs, so if i only play the chapter do i lose some story? or the chapter 1 is going to upgrade to full remaster the old version?
best way is to treat them as 2 separate games almost. if you play the old you can see what the story may roughly follow but the ch1 remaster looks far better and is the current version of the game.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Ignore the full old v0.6 version, that was the game before the rework and has long been abandoned.

Reactions: sava75

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
Oh it is gonna be super funny that after 9 months, it will only be 1 hour play time xDD. If it takes this long to build renders and use some extreme high quality animations and images. Then don't, just give us the regular shitty graphics and we will all be happy

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Oh it is gonna be super funny that after 9 months, it will only be 1 hour play time xDD. If it takes this long to build renders and use some extreme high quality animations and images. Then don't, just give us the regular shitty graphics and we will all be happy
Who anointed you as spokesperson for "we all"?

There are plenty of games with shitty graphics. Please drop this one and go play those shitty games if you can't appreciate the hard work put into this one.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Who anointed you as spokesperson for "we all"?

There are plenty of games with shitty graphics. Please drop this one and go play those shitty games if you can't appreciate the hard work put into this one.
[/DEVIS]

Totally agree with you (y)
Personally, I don't mind waiting a while for an update - that means a beautifully rendered game and a well-crafted story.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I mean, I really liked the graphics of the first version... In a way I feel that they gave it a cartoonish touch or something like that, or at least it was more... Easygoing(? At least that's how I enjoyed the ntr from there. Personally I'm not a big fan of a VN that has a grey and super dramatic tinge to it

Reactions: slightchance

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
This is not the only game that author works on.
Check out Summer's Gone for example.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
This is not the only game that author works on.
Check out Summer's Gone for example.
yea, you mean the VN almost four years in development where right after you downloading 5.52gb now but when i downloaded awhile back it was 4.2 & open it the first thing you're greeted with "hey this game's job is to tease the fuk outta you if you're expecting something better bounce now this game is not for you" (or come back in 2 years maybe you get something)

i remember after seeing this i never clicked shift+del faster in my life because i learned my lesson from AWAM based on the last three updates. but hey that's just me if these types of VNs are your style which for a lot of people they're then more power to you hope you're having fun

btw this in no way a knock on the developer, i played the reworked chapter 1 & was amazed by the quality of his work even though this game may never be completed in my lifetime.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
yea, you mean the VN almost four years in development where right after you downloading 5.52gb now but when i downloaded awhile back it was 4.2 & open it the first thing you're greeted with "hey this game's job is to tease the fuk outta you if you're expecting something better bounce now this game is not for you" (or come back in 2 years maybe you get something)

i remember after seeing this i never clicked shift+del faster in my life because i learned my lesson from AWAM based on the last three updates. but hey that's just me if these types of VNs are your style which for a lot of people they're then more power to you hope you're having fun

btw this in no way a knock on the developer, i played the reworked chapter 1 & was amazed by the quality of his work even though this game may never be completed in my lifetime.
Your loss, the story is just amazing. Even without h-scenes - no one has said that there is no erotic in the game.
I can only recommend that you give the game a chance and play it.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Most of us are all looking forward to chapter 2 and more so good luck to each other with these different ongoingand future projects. He always does great work :love:(y)

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
respect your opinion but i don't consider it a loss, i know this developer's motto is story building first but give me a break..

yesterday i break away from the trending games page to do custom search based on ren'py engine, i vetted ten games according to ratings just from the first 2 pages, downloaded them, searched for them if they're on steam 1st but because all adult content on steam is banned where i live i went to search for them on 3 different famous steam keys resellers & found out 5 of them that sells keys are all out of stock, i can't do the patreon because they don't accept my payment method paysafe

unzipped 3 & i'm currently playing them at once & from how amazing they're in terms of story aspects & explicit content i'm contemplating which one to go through 1st.

you know how many amazing games you can find on this amazing forum just from a simple search...

now this just my opinion like i said above if games like summer's gone is your vice then wonderful have fun, the other game i mentioned it's the 2nd most discussed VN on the entire site, i followed it for 2 years & it has same concept of flushing the story first with mild erotic content nothing explicit yet, where it led me.... the one thing that kept me coming back was the story but with recent updates of 10 minutes content & the direction overall i lost all interest (this my opinion you're entitled to yours)

i'm not comparing the 2 games it's apple & oranges i just gave an example based on my experience.... but for SG 4 years 4 chapters i'm sure 95% of the players base like yourself consider it a masterpiece & they don't care how long it takes & some of them are patrons that are there for the artist & the process which's to be commend not mocked

but that's not me no matter how masterpiece of a story it's, i don't know how many chapters are planned for SG, but IMO after 4 years of building the story at least give me a female Masturbation tag, i didn't play the game because due to developer's good judgment he issued that warning for people that this game is all about story, teasing, mild erotic content (SO FAR) which i very much appreciate to save people like myself the hassle, i didn't say there's no erotic content because i don't know i'm sure there's plenty, but i don't have it in me to take 4 years of just 'erotic' teasing content (SO FAR)

as for where it all began i came here blindly from the trending page downloaded & played chapter 1 awhile ago which i liked the premise & quality even though it will take forever to ........... but you won't hear me complaining here.

again please i'm not here to shit on anyone's parade, i'm just giving my opinion you don't have to agree with me
peace & respect to anyone's reading this

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The game being story based isn't the issue. In fact, that is a good thing. Too many games on here have no buildup or character development.

However, the actual issues are the same as they've been for the past couple years. The pace of updates being far too slow to ever result in a complete game, working on 2 games at once, continually reworking stuff, outperforming high-end hardware etc.

And none of these issues are likely to ever change. In fact, they'll probably end up getting worse as Ocean learns new programs to play with and new higher end assets become available.

This and SG aren't games to play if you expect a completed game, or much if any sex content. At least any time in the near future. You just have to enjoy whatever content you get a couple times a year, until you either get tired and move on to more realistic projects or the games just fade into the mist of development hell and you end up forgetting about them.

Reactions: Ken1133 and Euron13

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The game being story based isn't the issue. In fact, that is a good thing. Too many games on here have no buildup or character development.

However, the actual issues are the same as they've been for the past couple years. The pace of development being far too slow to ever result in a complete game, working on 2 games at once, continually reworking stuff, outperforming high-end hardware etc.

And none of these issues are likely to ever change. In fact, they'll probably end up getting worse as Ocean learns new programs to play with and new higher end assets become available.

This and SG aren't games to play if you expect a completed game, or much if any sex content. At least any time in the near future. You just have to enjoy whatever content you get a couple times a year, until you either get tired and move on to more realistic projects or the games just fade into the mist of development hell and you end up forgetting about them.
The dev speed from SG has increased imensely, given Oceans last dev log I have posted in the SG thread it's quite possible that SG get a another update at the end of october. I know, this was about SG and we are in the WIAB thread, but if Ocean can improve his speed without ruin his mental sanity, it looks good we can expect more/faster updates for both games.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
The dev speed from SG has increased imensely, given Oceans last dev log I have posted in the SG thread it's quite possible that SG get a another update at the end of october. I know, this was about SG and we are in the WIAB thread, but if Ocean can improve his speed without ruin his mental sanity, it looks good we can expect more/faster updates for both games.
i hope you can take a joke, you seem like a chill individual :)
first your patience is to be commended, second can you please direct me to where you get your COPIUM supply from?
i want some because that shit will hit hard it seems :KEK:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Yeah I don’t think anyone should be giving Ocean the benefit of the doubt when it comes to quicker updates. Not that I believe it’s a malicious thing on his part, but he’s said similar things in the past and I think he gets overly optimistic.

I enjoy the two games to varying extents, but I don’t believe they’re the masterpieces that some proclaim them to be. They’re very pretty renders and there’s a bit more thought put into the plot than your standard erotic VNs, but the writing is very inconsistent and the pace of the storytelling is very sluggish (which makes the slow updates worse imo)

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes