4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
how should this game be played? should v0.6 be played the remake?
nope, no need to play 0.6(unless you wanna know what/how was the old work and how/where its going now). wait a few days for the next chapter update . play it all together

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
how should this game be played? should v0.6 be played the remake?
0.6 is the old "obsolete" version. Ch1 rework is the current version and has nothing to do with 0.6 so u don't have to play 0.6. I'd still recommend u play it tho.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

It's me... Ya tanned boi.
So... How does it look?

I'm around 1300 renders in, and I should be done with setting the still renders up tomorrow. (Today is SG day.)
I'm specifically saying 'Setting up', as I set up scenes faster than the 3090 can render them. (Long loading times due to the last scene having 8 characters in it. is added on top.)

Tomorrow's the last day for setting them up. (Still need to do some animations later.), but I'll start postwork tomorrow.

After that, the animations should also be done; all that is left then is testing... Which shouldn't take more than a day.
So yeah... This is the last Dev Log for Chapter 2. The next post will be the release announcement.

It actually took me a few days to get back into the development mindset after my vacation... I thought the transition would be smoother.

Just going by the numbers... This update has around double the renders from the last one.
But please keep in mind, that it's still 'just' Chapter 2.
Keep your expectations reasonable. We're still in the introduction.

Previews (No explicit today... All of them are spoilers. I will only show girls that have already appeared nude in the game.)

I just love the new Miru.
Miru1.png
Miru2.png

Some 'well endowed' Katarina

Kat1.png
Kat2.png

And to end the Preview line-up of Chapter 2
My favorite WiAB Girl.
Leia1.png

So yeah, for smaller updates on everything, feel free to join the .

- Ocean

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello,

So... How does it look?

I'm around 1300 renders in, and I should be done with setting the still renders up tomorrow. (Today is SG day.)
I'm specifically saying 'Setting up', as I set up scenes faster than the 3090 can render them. (Long loading times due to the last scene having 8 characters in it. is added on top.)

Tomorrow's the last day for setting them up. (Still need to do some animations later.), but I'll start postwork tomorrow.

After that, the animations should also be done; all that is left then is testing... Which shouldn't take more than a day.
So yeah... This is the last Dev Log for Chapter 2. The next post will be the release announcement.

It actually took me a few days to get back into the development mindset after my vacation... I thought the transition would be smoother.

Just going by the numbers... This update has around double the renders from the last one.

Previews (No explicit today... All of them are spoilers. I will only show girls that have already appeared nude in the game.)

View attachment 2020498
View attachment 2020500

View attachment 2020501
View attachment 2020504

My favorite WiAB Girl.
View attachment 2020507

- Ocean
Wow this is news that warms my heart hehe

God to Miru wait for me I will fuck her senselessly if possible she is so sexy I think I'm in love :love::love:

Reactions: Malkovichi

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

Hello,

So... How does it look?

View attachment 2020498
View attachment 2020500

View attachment 2020501
View attachment 2020504

My favorite WiAB Girl.
View attachment 2020507

- Ocean
miru is such a queen i love this nympho best waifu :love: :love:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Second, Ocean posted a log today, and he says he is pending some renders, some animations and testing, which shouldn't take that long. He also said it was the last log for chapter 2, so it could be said that if it doesn't come out next week, it will be two weeks, not beyond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: endriux

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
No, chapter 2 will release next week most probably.
The bibi logs have a two week rotation, that means - in my understanding - with the next WIBA bibi log in two weeks we get the release dates for the game.

In my personaly opinion it would be realistic to asume the release at the end of september. :)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The bibi logs have a two week rotation, that means - in my understanding - with the next WIBA bibi log in two weeks we get the release dates for the game.

In my personaly opinion it would be realistic to asume the release at the end of september. :)
Yes, but in the bibi log he says this is the last bibi log. So he fully expects to release before the regular 2 weeks cycle.
Release dates announcement don't follow the bibi log release structure, as soon as he knows for sure he'll post them.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yes, but in the bibi log he says this is the last bibi log. So he fully expects to release before the regular 2 weeks cycle.
Release dates announcement don't follow the bibi log release structure, as soon as he knows for sure he'll post them.
Don't get me wrong - I am the last one who would complain if we get the game sooner, or even tomorrow (yeah I know, wet dream and so on - but a man can dream ....)

But something much more important:
I am the only one who is a sucker for Mirus dress in the 2nd render? She looks so batshit awesome there. 1662140043490.png

Reactions: matschbirne

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
When Chapter 2 is released, I will definitely go to patreon or subscribestar to support Ocean and WIAB. New Miru is my number one forever.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wow this is news that warms my heart hehe

God to Miru wait for me I will fuck her senselessly if possible she is so sexy I think I'm in love :love::love:
As for Miru: Please get in line!;):cool: Her remake comes about very well. Great looking character and she retained at least some of her old eccentricity. I liked even old Miru very much, you cannot not love a character so quirky!
When it comes to the girls of the remake, Miru and Lea are definitely the best. E.g. Katie comes about nicely too, but IMO Miru and Lea are a cut above the others.
Looking forward to chapter 2!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wait, damn... This looks so different than it used to. I can't remember which is the last chapter I played... I remember only that it ended right after the camping trip, and the sessions with the lawyer girl.

Miru's new model though. Like damn, she looks so good! I don't remember her older model much, maybe because I wasn't that into her, wasn't she blonde or something? Her new looks is amazing. Fit, tiny, REALLY nice ass, and legs, and arms and yeah...

I might like her more than Leia this time around, and Leia was my favourite last time.

The MC being an absolute gigachad is such a different direction, most VN's don't take that route, not that I mind. I seem to remember last time it was us who could get jealous because of Miru's past sexual life at the start of the game, but that seems to be completely gone this time around, and infact it's the other way around. Still though, cheating on that tiny goddess seems like an awful thing to do anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sorco2003
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes