4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I personally don't have a problem with GigaChad Aquaman aka Larry the lobster but to those that do, keep in mind he could've looked like this guy:whistle:
IMG_20220822_231156.jpg
Not a bad game tho, but a hideous MC,i mean seriously what is that supposed to be:WaitWhat:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not talking about the eyes man I'm talking about the overall appearance. That aside tho he looks nothing like a vampire, he looks like an old man Morphed with a toddler:KEK:
Actually, to my eyes he looks more like those dime-a-dozen K-pop star that always has an inch of make up on his face.

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Im honestly wondering if we'll ever get to S2 CH 19,and if so how old will we all be :KEK:
Totally agree, this developer is laying it on really thick imo, dragging feet with not just this but also Summersgone, his other project. Patreon sub are nice...keep people just happy enough and just keep things plausible and you have a nice steady stream of fans...don't get me wrong, the dev has talent but I find things a little circumspect...these games don't see enough progress, at least not this one by a large margin. Though I would prefer he finish one instead of try and do two, but then if that is the case already he is still taking too long with either, in this case i think Summersgone should get done first.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
what? I dont understand what you mean ;-;
my boi loves ntr
I personally like NTR and if I like for example miru and I turn NTR on will I only see NTR if I agree too something (open relationships/swinging ) in the future? :unsure: because thats not really NTR for me its more about a slow suffer too lose your loved one infront of your eyes (thats why I think good writting is so important with NTR and that we sadly dont have much or any good games with NTR content because its not easy too write )villians that are good written,going too the wrong partys and so on..or the pision scene I love that one but I think it had so much wastet potential and it was so short:confused:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mommysboiii
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes