4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I personally like NTR and if I like for example miru and I turn NTR on will I only see NTR if I agree too something (open relationships/swinging ) in the future? :unsure: because thats not really NTR for me its more about a slow suffer too lose your loved one infront of your eyes (thats why I think good writting is so important with NTR and that we sadly dont have much or any good games with NTR content because its not easy too write )villians that are good written,going too the wrong partys and so on..or the pision scene I love that one but I think it had so much wastet potential and it was so short:confused:.
I don't think that's the kind of NTR you can expect in this game, it's more consequential NTR rather than a fetish. And I'm cool with that actually cause I'm not into NTR as a fetish(at all) but implementing it the way ocean intends to will definitely add more realism to the game cause like in real life if you act like a fuckhead your girl will most likely dump your ass or find comfort in another dude. So yeah Lis won't cheat on the MC without reason is what I'm saying. at least that's what it sounds like from Ocean's description of what type of NTR to expect in this game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't think that's the kind of NTR you can expect in this game, it's more consequential NTR rather than a fetish. And I'm cool with that actually cause I'm not into NTR as a fetish(at all) but implementing it the way ocean intends to will definitely add more realism to the game cause like in real life if you act like a fuckhead your girl will most likely dump your ass or find comfort in another dude. So yeah Lis won't cheat on the MC without reason is what I'm saying. at least that's what it sounds like from Ocean's description of what type of NTR to expect in this game.
(y) Very well said I've read some posts about it I'm not a fan of ntr but in some certain games I don't really care how you said it just makes the game experience as real as possible because our choices being good or bad will have future consequences and this is a good thing to see in any game i trust Ocean he is a good Dev who will know how to implement very well ntr in this game Miru is an insatiable girl if you don't want to see her changing for another guy is always better satisfy her lol i'm kidding she loves the mc so much

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
our choices being good or bad will have future consequences and this is a good thing to see in any game i trust Ocean he is a good Dev who will know how to implement very well ntr in this game
Right on man, and i agree, Ocean and DPC imo are the only Dev's I'd trust with handling something like NTR and not fetishize it. Especially Ocean lol he'll most likely make you feel like shit for being an asshole and have you sympathize with the cheating Li instead of the MC.

So far there's been only a handful of games that made me feel terrible for choosing to cheat and made me sympathize with the Li. Most recently it was No More Money, when Emma(the gf) catches the MC cheating on her. If you get through that scene without feeling like an asshole then I don't know :cry:

Reactions: Ass Fan

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the problem is that you cant really call that ntr if your mc beaing a dik and constantly act like a asshole torwards QUEEN miru or constantly cheats on her ofc she breaks up or cheats too that is just realism every game should have that even vanilla games.So I dont want that the whole focuse of the game is ntr but I would prefer to see how ocean handel real ntr(optional ofc) in terms of writting with miru slow burn corruption with her would be very hot I mean I guess that there will be very bad guys (maybe drug chefs or biker gangs so there will prob be rival potential)

it's more consequential NTR rather than a fetish
and I dont think that ocean has problems with fetishes as far as I understand there will be femdom and other things too (optional) but I think his other game summer is gone will be more vanilla for guys that prefer that even if I like more corruption and other type of games I would prefer if both games would be like that expecially that miru and bella are one of my all time fav cheracters in VN but its his game so his choice :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Tried to go back and play the i old version after finishing the reworked one.. well that's not happening, holy shit what a facelift this got, I actually held of playing this for some time cause I want some content good content before I give most games a try.. and now I have to suffer the pain of having played a good 0.1 release. Man I should have waited another 3 years

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Right on man, and i agree, Ocean and DPC imo are the only Dev's I'd trust with handling something like NTR and not fetishize it. Especially Ocean lol he'll most likely make you feel like shit for being an asshole and have you sympathize with the cheating Li instead of the MC.

So far there's been only a handful of games that made me feel terrible for choosing to cheat and made me sympathize with the Li. Most recently it was No More Money, when Emma(the gf) catches the MC cheating on her. If you get through that scene without feeling like an asshole then I don't know :cry:
Yeah I understand perfectly I know how it is I feel bad when I'm cheating on the girl and if she catches me with another I think it's much worse but not all there are some girls who don't care when Mc cheating on them now if the girl starts crying I I fall apart even more if she really loves Mc it's like you said there's Dev we can trust

No More Money is an excellent game I've always liked Emma a lot The worst thing is sticking with her and going out with other girls behind her back

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
The entire project and it’s development over the years is really a lesson for future devs about what not to do with your first game.
Developers that want to 'make it' in this industry should really make a short complete game and only then make a 'dream game'. Just look the most rated games on this site and compare their complete projects with the new ones.

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
Developers that want to 'make it' in this industry should really make a short complete game and only then make a 'dream game'. Just look the most rated games on this site and compare their complete projects with the new ones.
Yeah, I agree with this. Having finished making a game tells me that you have the integrity to finish a product/project. Makes me way more willing to support people on patreon, seeing they have previous projects that have reached completion (even if they are small games.)

Reactions: Mythrs and Euron13

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Salut,
Where is the reworked of this great game? I finished chapiter 1 reworked a while ago and can't wait to do the sequel. This is one of my favorite game if not my favorite...:RÉ

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Salut,
Where is the reworked of this great game? I finished chapiter 1 reworked a while ago and can't wait to do the sequel. This is one of my favorite game if not my favorite...:RÉ
Ocean, the dev, has returned today from his vaction. In his last dev post he told us that after that the WIAB gets the release.

I personally asume/hope/wish/ demand!!!:mad: the update in this week.

update or riot!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Jul 7, 2022
Ocean, the dev, has returned today from his vaction. In his last dev post he told us that after that the WIAB gets the release.

I personally asume/hope/wish/ demand!!!:mad: the update in this week.

update or riot!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I second this! It must be done or I will send my ninja goblin hit squad to have a word with Mr Ocean!
Also more scenes of the MC's ripped bod....those abs were just...phew :whistle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
And it’s important to understand that one’s skills are naturally going to increase with experience. Someone is going to be far better at using DAZ and having more complicated coding after a few months/years of working with it as opposed to right out the gate. The first project won’t be the best thing ever, but that’s ok.

Really, I think any potential Dev would be well served if they looked at this game’s entire development history as a cautionary tale.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes