4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The dev speed from SG has increased imensely, given Oceans last dev log I have posted in the SG thread it's quite possible that SG get a another update at the end of october. I know, this was about SG and we are in the WIAB thread, but if Ocean can improve his speed without ruin his mental sanity, it looks good we can expect more/faster updates for both games.
I saw the post. But I'll believe it when it happens, not just a one-off occasion, but consistently. He has been talking about quicker updates for a long time, and so far, it hasn't happened.

Saying updates will be quicker is one thing. Actually making it happen is an entirely different matter. I've followed both of these games from the very start. Pre-rework(s) of WIAB. Back when his friend was developing SG. I understand wanting to be optimistic, but I think Ocean is who he is at this point. He isn't a bad developer by any means, he is actually pretty good. But he has consistently failed to live up to his ideals. At least so far.

I'd also say that quicker updates alone won't mean much if they're just half-chapters. Sure, the games get updated quicker, but it'll still take around a year for a full chapter. And each game is meant to be around 30 chapters long. You do the math on that.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
If you ask Miru for an open relationship, you will die. She will ninja you to pieces.
To be honest, with old Miru, I had not the slightest scruples about cheating on her or trying to push her into an open relationship. Her whole being was just an all-round annoying package.

With the overhaul of her character - both visually and personality-wise - it almost borders on a capital crime to even ask her for an open relationship.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
To be honest, with old Miru, I had not the slightest scruples about cheating on her or trying to push her into an open relationship. Her whole being was just an all-round annoying package.

With the overhaul of her character - both visually and personality-wise - it almost borders on a capital crime to even ask her for an open relationship.
I dont know about you but sharing is caring I am ready everybody get in the love train

Jul 7, 2022

I love the new Miru, she is really sweet and loyal and yes, asking for the open relationship just feels plain bad.
The MC and her both look and feel like a really good match in the reworked version.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

I actually liked the old Miru too, less than the new one, but I liked her. You cannot not like a character this quirky. While it is good that some excesses of her old character are gone, new Miru is still eccentric and quirky, what I find great.

As for open relationship or not, if you look into "Summer´s gone" you´ll see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

I'd say that is also better to ask her for an open relationship, and to be cuckolded! ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone know if the NTR route will be exclusive to Miru? or is every other LI also getting a NTR route?
I think it will be exclusively on Miru because in the old game I followed this path but I don't know if it will be the same thing or if Dev has changed something about NTR here. in this new remaster I hope it's just with Miru but with her new look I won't go that way anymore in the old one I threw her in the NTR way because I hated her lol

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think it will be exclusively on Miru because in the old game I followed this path but I don't know if it will be the same thing or if Dev has changed something about NTR here. in this new remaster I hope it's just with Miru but with her new look I won't go that way anymore in the old one I threw her in the NTR way because I hated her lol
Considering some posts of Ocean, I would say Miru´s "NTR" path is more netorase or sharing/swinging than full NTR, both in the old version (really starting in ch.6 during the talk at Camping) and will be in the new one. Ocean is not (thank God) a fan of hard NTR.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Oh well, good to know at least. I dont like surprise ntr. Thanks for the info
If the implementation is as Ocean says, it would not be a surprise, but, if you don't like ntr in any of its forms, I advise you to turn it off at the beginning, I don't think it would be difficult to avoid, but you will never know what response would lead to an ntr situation (I reckon lying to Miru would be one of them).

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes