4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Blueballing is 10/10.
You are right friend, I am full on your side. The h-scene with Miru at home was totally blueballing. Or the good night fun in MCs old room at his parents home, or the sex scene in the gym. All of this was totally blueballing.

I will tell you a secret, if you turn Miru always down, or say no, you don't have to wonder that theres no content.

There is also the possiblity that you one of that kind that get only off when cucked - fine by me, I'm not here to judge. But then you can't say this game is blueballing, just say "I want to get cucked and theres no content for me here" - yet...

Or you don't like Miru (heretic!:p), then you can say there is no content for the LI I have a interrest for. But straight up complain there is maximum blueballing is borderline retardet bullshit.

You know what blueballing is? The first episode from Dating my Daughter, MrDots is still the unrivaled king of blueballing.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I started to give this one a try yesterday.
The look seems to be top notch and the first girl is cute too.
But the MC gave me all the wrong vibes. He seems to be filthy rich. Looks like a combination of chippendale, wrestler and this one asshole surferdude in romantic comedys who steals all the chicks. I really tried to push down my aversion, but unlike in many other games, the MC is the focus in by far to many pictures, so it is hard to ignore him.
My last hope is, that there are some hard NTR scenes, so I can NTR the shit out of this asshole Adonis ;-)

It seems to be a well made game with a lot of effort, and my point of critic is of course my own problem. :-D I just prefer games in wich you can sympathis with the MC and don't roll your eyes when Mr I have it all cries over his first upper world problems. No offence, it is me ;-)

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
You are right friend, I am full on your side. The h-scene with Miru at home was totally blueballing. Or the good night fun in MCs old room at his parents home, or the sex scene in the gym. All of this was totally blueballing.

I will tell you a secret, if you turn Miru always down, or say no, you don't have to wonder that theres no content.

There is also the possiblity that you one of that kind that get only off when cucked - fine by me, I'm not here to judge. But then you can't say this game is blueballing, just say "I want to get cucked and theres no content for me here" - yet...

Or you don't like Miru (heretic!:p), then you can say there is no content for the LI I have a interrest for. But straight up complain there is maximum blueballing is borderline retardet bullshit.

You know what blueballing is? The first episode from Dating my Daughter, MrDots is still the unrivaled king of blueballing.
Dude, that guy is obv a tsundere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mortarion

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
there is certain value during the girlfriend choices weather you want to do her or not, it's 'Mhy' which increase by certain amount E.g. 'Mhy +1,+2' if you gave her the cold shoulder or decrease if you did her!
my question here is what does 'Mhy' stands for according to the dev?
my analysis M=Miru h=horny y= ╮ (. ❛ _ ❛.) ╭

Reactions: wiwem71072

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
there is certain value during the girlfriend choices weather you want to do her or not, it's 'Mhy' which increase by certain amount E.g. 'Mhy +1,+2' if you gave her the cold shoulder or decrease if you did her!
my question here is what does 'Mhy' stands for according to the dev?
my analysis M=Miru h=horny y= ╮ (. ❛ _ ❛.) ╭
MiruHatesYou

Reactions: Nadiel and Manuya

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wondered what Mhy stood for, too. Hate is a possibility, except the finger scene pushes Mhy +2. Would she really hate free morning finger-fucking almost as much as being turned down for sex? (+3) Might need a woman to weigh in on this...
I am sure "hate" is wrong. The scene in spoilers you mentioned makes this rather clear. Hate doesn´t fit the label, I personally think Mhy is something like a "hotness", "sexual desire" score. I still try to think up possible German terms for the abreviation here, but currently draw blanks. Words beginning with Ypsilon are megarare in German and normally of foreign origin or names, since in German Y is spelled like a German J if it begins a word.
As said, I think that variable is a desire counter.

Reactions: Mortarion

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I don't care if it identifies as a toaster, I will call it like I see it. If you're built like Lou Ferigno and obviously masculine, I will call you a man.

Whereas I simply identify as an asshole to save everyone time. ;)
That's an unusual sane view in "The world we live in today". :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: WaltS and Ilhares

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I am sure "hate" is wrong. The scene in spoilers you mentioned makes this rather clear. Hate doesn´t fit the label, I personally think Mhy is something like a "hotness", "sexual desire" score. I still try to think up possible German terms for the abreviation here, but currently draw blanks. Words beginning with Ypsilon are megarare in German and normally of foreign origin or names, since in German Y is spelled like a German J if it begins a word.
As said, I think that variable is a desire counter.
I'm pretty sure it is horny. It's Miru's horny level. If you have sex with her, it goes down. But if you don't, it goes up. Same with teasing as well. Think I mentioned this before earlier in the thread when someone else was confused about it lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scalvi and Turret
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes