4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The renders of this chapter 2 are impeccable, there are only three games on this site that compete with each other and this is one of them. The story continues to attract me and the phases of attacking the spiders have seemed very appropriate to me. It is increasingly intriguing to know what happened to the mother and who is involved. I just hope that soon the MC can have relationships with more people and the NTR is applied well

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beast Master69

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i had to come in here and check what was going on because i was unaware of the rework and thought something was wrong when looking at the screenshots! the game was mostly done in first person the last time i played and now it looks like its done in 3rd person! have the prison section and the camping trip been scrapped? i dont see any of the sisters friends in the screenshots anymore! hell i dont even see either of the sisters! theres still Miru and the MCs mom, so thats good! the new renders look nice, but i may hold off on trying this until the sisters content is added to the rework! the (older?) sister and the scene MC had with her in the old version was probably my fav! (its been a while so you'll have to forgive me for not remembering the sisters names) the camping trip and all the sexy shenanigans that happened there was probably one of my favorite parts of the old version. if thats not in the rework i hope it gets reimplemented soon.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Disagree. The game is fantastic. The story line is building up, you will get your NTR eventually. How about you become at Patreon? Maybe you'll get satisfied quicker.
This vn is only in the second update of the rework and people are expecting a mountain of ntr they will never be fucking satisfied.

Reactions: Stud-e-Smurf

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
The protagonist in the original never had his face shown on-screen, did he? I find the look of the new protagonist very distracting.
Yup, it just feels like if Commander Shepard was thrown into Game Of Thrones.

If that's how Above & Beyond guy sees dude who every girl wants to jump on, then it's on him. His game after all, right?
(Guy looks ridiculous tho)

Reactions: WastedTalent

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
No.

The doctor scene from the original has been removed and I can't remember which episode Miru's ex showed up in.

This.

Take the entire Katie saga.

In the original it was clear something had gone down between them but it made Katie look at fault and the MC react to her provocations. One 0f the best scenes in the original was the heart to heart the MC and Katie had when it showed why she acted up and what the twins had done to her.

Here, from the day the MC got back he's been a douche. It's showed him bullying Katie in flashbacks several times up to locking her in the coffee shop while she's clearly distressed and i'm not even gonna mention what he did to Monica that made him look like a massive twat.

The original made the MC look like he had faults but was still somewhat relateable. The writing wasn't suer amazing if you compare it to some of the bigger games on here but it was good.

Now the MC is a douchenozzle and we're playing a Hallmark straight to DvD drama the middle aged housewives love so much.

One thing that has improved is the humour. There are a few scenes that made me genuinely chuckle.

The mother has been ruined too. She was a loving mother despite everything in the original and here she was fine for 1 day then seemes bored by everyone.

I can't quite put my finger on it but it seems like everyone is a worse version of who they were before the remake. Only Miru seems to have a character improvement, the rest seem stuck in "yesterday I was a dick to people, today i'll be a dick to EVERYONE" mode.

I love everything about Miru. I think she's been the one highlight of the remake, maybe Zoey too. Everyone else needs to tone down the dickish behavior a bit or they risk putting people off them.

Not to mention that Ocean's best animation he has ever done (imo) is from the scene when we get to know the Katie. No dialogue was needed, the animation was enough.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
i had to come in here and check what was going on because i was unaware of the rework and thought something was wrong when looking at the screenshots! the game was mostly done in first person the last time i played and now it looks like its done in 3rd person! have the prison section and the camping trip been scrapped? i dont see any of the sisters friends in the screenshots anymore! hell i dont even see either of the sisters!
This is the older sister, though admittedly it's not the best view of her... Or possibly it's the best view of her. :)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1532267_aa277.jpg

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
i know the full release of chapter 2 is already out, but here's a bug that occurred to me & i'm reporting it for the dev to iron out when he releases the next update in a year from now
it happened if you refused every opportunity to have sex with Miru including the good night fun
the next day during finger her/don't if you hit don't you get this bug

edit: i'm not sure weather Uncensor Patch is causing this or not but in the traceback there's a mention of patch.rpy which is the patch file ( i tried removing the patch file but i got a different bug) so maybe the patch needs updating! i don't know how this shit works ok

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 5530, in script
    if MiruFinger2x0 is True:
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 5530, in <module>
NameError: name 'MiruFinger2x0' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 5530, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 5530, in <module>
NameError: name 'MiruFinger2x0' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
i know the full release of chapter 2 is out already, but here's a bug that occurs to me & i'm reporting it for the dev to iron out when he releases the next update in a year from now
it happened if you refused every opportunity to have sex with Miru including the good night fun
the next day during finger her/don't if you hit don't you get this bug
Well, if you are using an outside patch like the error says, then the dev isn't likely to check it.

You could easily fix it yourself though. Open notepad.
type in:
init -1:
(4 spaces here)$ MiruFinger2x0 = False

the save it as fix.rpy and drop it inside the game folder. Where is says (4 spaces) put four spaces since the forum didn't format it correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manuya

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
you may say she's an asian but she doesn't look asian.jpg

miru doesn't look asian.jpg

laughing baby.gif

Nah she doesn't look Asian to me, though the dev will keep telling me otherwise, apparently. Next time dev please just pick a more "asian" model and let your pictures do the storytelling, imho. Amusing.

She's a hottie, no doubt. And she doesn't have to be Asian to be a fun ninja girl style character. :LOL:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Well, if you are using an outside patch like the error says, then the dev isn't likely to check it.

You could easily fix it yourself though. Open notepad.
type in:
init -1:
(4 spaces here)MiruFinger2x0 = False

the save it as fix.rpy and drop it inside the game folder. Where is says (4 spaces) put four spaces since the forum didn't format it correctly.
thanks, tried it i got an error upon opening the game. i will delete the patch and be done with it
i didn't know the patch even existed, played the first chapter without it until couple days ago when dl chapter 2 i noticed it and decided to try it to see what it does and it's basically incest so no problem

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes