4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You are right friend, I am full on your side. The h-scene with Miru at home was totally blueballing. Or the good night fun in MCs old room at his parents home, or the sex scene in the gym. All of this was totally blueballing.

I will tell you a secret, if you turn Miru always down, or say no, you don't have to wonder that theres no content.

There is also the possiblity that you one of that kind that get only off when cucked - fine by me, I'm not here to judge. But then you can't say this game is blueballing, just say "I want to get cucked and theres no content for me here" - yet...

Or you don't like Miru (heretic!:p), then you can say there is no content for the LI I have a interrest for. But straight up complain there is maximum blueballing is borderline retardet bullshit.

You know what blueballing is? The first episode from Dating my Daughter, MrDots is still the unrivaled king of blueballing.
preach 3.gif

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Nah, she did have a more asian model in the original and it was fuggly. This currenty model is great looking.
Yeah I agree the current model is hot. I like her just the way she is. As I said. But if the story is she's asian - pick an asian model.

just saiyan custom lebooof.gif

I don't know the original story so I'm not sure if it's necessary to keep her background as asian for some reason.

shrug 6.gif

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
This one would have been a better game without the three letter thing
I'm sure you were swamped by all the intrusive NTR in this game.

NOOOO! The music is gone... Torii Wolf's as well?!
View attachment 2181692
Yup, but I'm in contact with her label. (Chance of some Torii Wolf OST music down the line.)

I don't know the original story so I'm not sure if it's necessary to keep her background as asian for some reason.
She's supposed to be half-Asian in the new WiAB.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 2181743

View attachment 2181744

View attachment 2181746

Nah she doesn't look Asian to me, though the dev will keep telling me otherwise, apparently. Next time dev please just pick a more "asian" model and let your pictures do the storytelling, imho. Amusing.

She's a hottie, no doubt. And she doesn't have to be Asian to be a fun ninja girl style character. :LOL:
Actually she is Asian, not fully, I think half-Asian or the grandchild of Japanese in her case. In this Miru is not "unique". e.g. Hissa von Hatzfeldt´s grandfather and mother were Japanese, she herself had a clearly Japanese facecut and natural blond hair.
So that is not a problem. Miru has Asian ancestry.

P.S. Ninjaed by Ocean himself!:)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
In the original story there was some mystery Asian mobster things going on behind the sccenes. Miru being Asian was probably a plot device to connect her to these types somehow.

Reactions: RolandG.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
In the original story there was some mystery Asian mobster things going on behind the sccenes. Miru being Asian was probably a plot device to connect her to these types somehow.
Gotcha, and yeah in this remake Miru mentions Japan I think.

I kinda like the whole gangster family angle in stories, interested to see where that goes.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I kinda like the whole gangster family angle in stories, interested to see where that goes.
But it seems this time - if I look at her characterisation till now - Miru dosent make a laughing stock out of herself. The fighting scene with Liea was convincing, Mirus failed roundhousekick - with that she hurts herself on her hallway wall - in the old version was just pittyfull.

Reactions: Old Man Al

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
View attachment 2181743

View attachment 2181744

View attachment 2181746

Nah she doesn't look Asian to me, though the dev will keep telling me otherwise, apparently. Next time dev please just pick a more "asian" model and let your pictures do the storytelling, imho. Amusing.

She's a hottie, no doubt. And she doesn't have to be Asian to be a fun ninja girl style character. :LOL:
Hmm let me guess. Asian to you is only East Asian right (Korean, china and japan)?
You do realize South East Asia and Middle East exist? There's also South, west and central Asia? Are you perhaps a westerner?
To me, Miru is like SEA/central/south asian to me then East Asian (the one you only recognize).

• Angry
Reactions: rolfcopter

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Hmm, not that you need my approval or anything or that I'm trying to imply that. But yeah, that works. I "googled" half-asian women and her look is credible in that category. Here's two samples:

View attachment 2181874

View attachment 2181875
dont try to argue with them i lost all my brain cells reading the last 5 pages they dont care about logic they are not able of self reflection,logical thinking or anything all i hear give fast:mad:ntr(which is not even ntr) give harem or let mc fuck everyone:mad:fuck ntr:mad: all this dumb political pseudo intellectual talk about there plolitical world view and (wokness) what ever that is its embarrasing I never leave the house and my writting and education is terrible I am not even trying how can somebody have this much time and be that stupid its embarrasing a house pig or dog or any other animal is probabbly smarter than most of them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Played ch. 2. Overall i like update and game but some things just...
Seems like ridiculous looks of new version of MC was not enough, and now he's a complete asshole as well. Hard to relate to that. Previous one was more mature at least. Agree with what Avaron said about him and Katie (same can be said for Leia), and what was overall said about writing (not in terms of the story but in terms how it's told).
Also don't really get Ocean obsession with spiders and bodybuilding in his work but whatever, i can take it as inside meme of Zane universe.

And one more thing that confusing me in particular - how many years have passed in between SG and WIAB?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should have been about 20 some years. But Stefan certainly doesn't look mid 40. Even 50 not enough. I mean his face doesn't look too old, but is he like dying his hair including facial in grey or what?

Anyway. Overall it was good to play it, with some "buts" and complaints, but still. Visual part is great nothing to say about it. Just wish that writing (at least the way story is told and dialogues) improved.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i know the full release of chapter 2 is already out, but here's a bug that occurred to me & i'm reporting it for the dev to iron out when he releases the next update in a year from now
it happened if you refused every opportunity to have sex with Miru including the good night fun
the next day during finger her/don't if you hit don't you get this bug

edit: i'm not sure weather Uncensor Patch is causing this or not but in the traceback there's a mention of patch.rpy which is the patch file ( i tried removing the patch file but i got a different bug) so maybe the patch needs updating! i don't know how this shit works ok

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 5530, in script
    if MiruFinger2x0 is True:
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 5530, in <module>
NameError: name 'MiruFinger2x0' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 5530, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 5530, in <module>
NameError: name 'MiruFinger2x0' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
This is a genuine bug. It's not caused by any mod.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Played ch. 2. Overall i like update and game but some things just...
Seems like ridiculous looks of new version of MC was not enough, and now he's a complete asshole as well. Hard to relate to that. Previous one was more mature at least. Agree with what Avaron said about him and Katie (same can be said for Leia), and what was overall said about writing (not in terms of the story but in terms how it's told).
Also don't really get Ocean obsession with spiders and bodybuilding in his work but whatever, i can take it as inside meme of Zane universe.

And one more thing that confusing me in particular - how many years have passed in between SG and WIAB?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should have been about 20 some years. But Stefan certainly doesn't look mid 40. Even 50 not enough. I mean his face doesn't look too old, but is he like dying his hair including facial in grey or what?

Anyway. Overall it was good to play it, with some "buts" and complaints, but still. Visual part is great nothing to say about it. Just wish that writing (at least the way story is told and dialogues) improved.
Some people do not age well. I started getting grey hair at 16. I am now 50, and while I do still grow dark hair, it's almost all on the top of my head, everything down to my neck has gone shiny silver. Thr facial hair is mixed but also mostly silver, and it's been like this for over 10 years.

Unlike my father and brothers, however, I still have all my hair. Those poor guys are heavily balding.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hmm let me guess. Asian to you is only East Asian right (Korean, china and japan)?
You do realize South East Asia and Middle East exist? There's also South, west and central Asia? Are you perhaps a westerner?
To me, Miru is like SEA/central/south asian to me then East Asian (the one you only recognize).
All true in theory. However, Miru is supposed to have Japanese blood, not SEA/central/south asian blood.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Some people do not age well. I started getting grey hair at 16. I am now 50, and while I do still grow dark hair, it's almost all on the top of my head, everything down to my neck has gone shiny silver. Thr facial hair is mixed but also mostly silver, and it's been like this for over 10 years.

Unlike my father and brothers, however, I still have all my hair. Those poor guys are heavily balding.
Hm, i guess you right, although it's not really widespread at that age, and still there should be some hairs of different colour, but well i guess it's just can be considered minor simplification due to daz limitations.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes