4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's an unusual sane view in "The world we live in today". :D
Well, partially because I am old, surely, but my basic thought on all of it is this:

You (collectively) are free to dress and feel however you wish. If Bruce wants to be called Caitlyn, that's fine by me. If he wants to wear dresses and behave more like a woman, that's fine with me as well, and I hope he's enjoying life more as a result.

But you can't tell me I have to think of him as a woman, because A: he fucking isn't, and B: nobody has the right to tell me how I have to think. Gender politics and BS is just as bad as religion in modern times, it's the new area of delusions where people seem to enjoy burning the heretics who don't partake of their faith.

If you feel like a woman and are happy that way, that is all that should matter. If you require me to take part in your fantasy and lie to validate you, then you can forget about it.

(WVM) Shauna/Penny: depends on player choice at the beginning of the game. Skye? That's a chick. Feminine face, has natural T&V. She might become "one of the guys", but she'll never be male.

I'm not a Christian, so don't get pissy if I don't say "God bless you" after you sneeze. Likewise, don't be whiny if I won't call a woman "him".

Obviously there are some grey areas. If I were to learn Ana de Armas had been born male, I would probably still identify them as female, because she has a very feminine form and voice. She looks like a woman. Whether she really is ir not doesn't matter unless we're likely to be in bed together.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I don't care if it identifies as a toaster, I will call it like I see it. If you're built like Lou Ferigno and obviously masculine, I will call you a man.
That the same point of view I have. But in Germany, such a view can really cost you, if not put you in jail.

This year, an innocent, normal-thinking citizen was sued for just such a thing and sentenced to a very heavy fine - with the prospect of a prison sentence if he repeats it.

Some little faggot decided at some point to stop calling himself a man and start calling himself a woman, a coffee machine or whatever - with a change of name and all that idiotic stuff. But this normal-thinking person refused to go along with the brainfuck and continued to address the faggot with his old (male) name.

I really have no idea what kind of times I live in when things like "transphobic" - which I think is a bullshit word - can almost get you thrown in jail for hurt feelings and stuff.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I really have no idea what kind of times I live in when things like "transphobic" - which I think is a bullshit word - can almost get you thrown in jail for hurt feelings and stuff.
Agreed. I don't know German laws, but there is an old saying in the US about personal freedoms.
"Your right to swing your arms stops where it meets my nose". People can dress up and behave mostly as they want, I don't mind- unless they tell me I have to do something because of it.

I don't date gay men because I am not gay. That's not homophobia, but some people suggest it is because I won't "give them a chance".

It's truly absurd what the world has become in this regard.

And honestly, it's why I always select Shauna to female when I start up a fresh game of WVM. I find it ridiculous to think that almost all of the natural women would be uglier than a trans character.:ROFLMAO:

One or two, maybe, but not 80% of them.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That the same point of view I have. But in Germany, such a view can really cost you, if not put you in jail.
Not only here, the "woke" self-censored can get you in other places/nations as well, know of a guy in California who was sued of his last shirt and that was not a hillbilly, but a cultured person, who definitely did not insult. But as you can guess the whiny self-censored that makes up a lot of the current generation thought differently. "Wohlstandskrüppel" the whole lot, never having lived through taxing times makes them judgmental. These guys were around, but the internet helped them organise.

Reactions: Mortarion

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not trying to start an argument or anything, but how strong is the NTR aspect of the game? I am a fan and would def convince me to give this a try
There will be several, going by some developer posts, NTR paths along the love or friendship or sharing paths in the game, e.g. with Miru and Leia, but currently you will see nothing of it. Ocean is very much for organic development of feelings and stuff, be it love, hate, whatever. This means there will be serious NTR paths later on, but at the moment, you can only activate "foundation" choices towards love or NTR or mending relationships during events, the game is still at the beginning.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
He's collecting donations separately for both VNs despite clearly focusing on one at a time. If one project has your focus at a time, you shouldn't be accepting donations for two separate projects.

You're basically accepting donations for something you aren't working on at all.

You shouldn't have two separate patreons open for different games unless you already have the equipment/manpower to work on both at the same time.
I wonder if he pauses the billing on the game he isn't working on. If he does not, then that should show people something.

I think this is largly because he has reworked them all so many times, that who they're meant to be sort of gets lost along the way.
Sounds like the Dev of Sylphine and what do you know, the game just got abandoned... I do hope people start opening their eyes and use their brains.

All I want to do, is try to prevent people from giving these crappy, scummy Devs, their hard-earned money for something that is just a scam. But, when they have people who are obsessed with their games, worship them, have arguments about their fictional wifaus & start wars over them, they end up blinded from the truth.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But, when they have people who are obsessed with their games, worship them, have arguments about their fictional wifaus & start wars over them, they end up blinded from the truth.
Well, I certainly don't worship blindly, but I was very deeply infatuated with Katie before the rework. She's not bad now, either, but she's just not the same girl. Still cute, though.

If I had more pocket money to waste I could see tossing a bit at him just to keep developing the games (as I like bith of them).

Reactions: Nurikabe

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well, I certainly don't worship blindly, but I was very deeply infatuated with Katie before the rework. She's not bad now, either, but she's just not the same girl. Still cute, though.

If I had more pocket money to waste I could see tossing a bit at him just to keep developing the games (as I like bith of them).
The funny thing here is - I see it completely the other way. The old Katie was ok, the new Katie is way more likeable - imo of course - because she fights back without being a total bitch. The old Katie had me going like "well maybe she deserved this threatment by her siblings", something I cannot really say about the new Katie. I really wanna make peace with her this time. :)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021

I am sorry for your loss :( You will always know the true, real Katie, not this rework "imposter"

Well, I just hope your money doesn't go to waste. That is all I want to try and prevent. It's good to have something you like, but when a company/dev/etc takes advantage of you for it, trying to just milk you for all your worth, that's when I draw the line. Even if I'm not the one being milked, I wouldn't want anyone else to be.

Reactions: Ilhares
Nov 1, 2022
You are right friend, I am full on your side. The h-scene with Miru at home was totally blueballing. Or the good night fun in MCs old room at his parents home, or the sex scene in the gym. All of this was totally blueballing.

I will tell you a secret, if you turn Miru always down, or say no, you don't have to wonder that theres no content.

There is also the possiblity that you one of that kind that get only off when cucked - fine by me, I'm not here to judge. But then you can't say this game is blueballing, just say "I want to get cucked and theres no content for me here" - yet...

Or you don't like Miru (heretic!:p), then you can say there is no content for the LI I have a interrest for. But straight up complain there is maximum blueballing is borderline retardet bullshit.

You know what blueballing is? The first episode from Dating my Daughter, MrDots is still the unrivaled king of blueballing.
Goddam you didn't need to do that LMAO

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The funny thing here is - I see it completely the other way. The old Katie was ok, the new Katie is way more likeable - imo of course - because she fights back without being a total bitch. The old Katie had me going like "well maybe she deserved this threatment by her siblings", something I cannot really say about the new Katie. I really wanna make peace with her this time. :)
I don't like either Katie characters but the new one seems fake/insincere where as the old Katie seemed more natural or organic. The 180 doesn't fit. I guess maybe if I hadn't seen the original then this version would be ok, but the changes are too drastic. This one also doesn't fit the story arc imo compared to the original. Maybe if this version of her was the original I wouldn't see it that way but knowing the info from the later chapters makes me dislike this one even more why I say she seems fake/insincere. As I said in my earlier post it feels like the dev is trying to switch mass amounts of the blame on the MC to either make us dislike him as if we are supposed to be self loathing or something or to make us feel sorry for him having the family he does. Either way I liked some of the laughs that were added but I didn't like the way MC and Katie kind of switch it on and off like some kind of passive aggressive teenagers. One minute they are good friends next they are back to hating each other...

Reactions: Ivyxxx and Ilhares
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes