4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Wondered what Mhy stood for, too. Hate is a possibility, except the finger scene pushes Mhy +2. Would she really hate free morning finger-fucking almost as much as being turned down for sex? (+3) Might need a woman to weigh in on this...
I kinda was thinking he made a mistake here, instead of the + it should have been a -, but it could also be because the MC broke Miru's "article #??" another version of her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IamAgentalmen

Feb 17, 2021
Help! How do I know if the lewd patcher is working? I'm playing on Android so I'm just putting the patch on a game folder but don't know if it worked. Can someone tell me which dialogue change after the patch.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Help! How do I know if the lewd patcher is working? I'm playing on Android so I'm just putting the patch on a game folder but don't know if it worked. Can someone tell me which dialogue change after the patch.
You can look at the first conversation on the phone with Leia, where the dialogue changes from Helen to mom.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
and started something he didn't finish, which makes her agitated/angry
I knew a girl like that once. She wasn't nearly as rabid about it as Miru, but once you started to get her going she'd grab you and say "Be very clear here, don't start something you aren't prepared to finish".

I do so love people who know what they want. :) Hope that route remains for Katie in the game reboot here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I knew a girl like that once. She wasn't nearly as rabid about it as Miru, but once you started to get her going she'd grab you and say "Be very clear here, don't start something you aren't prepared to finish".

I do so love people who know what they want. :) Hope that route remains for Katie in the game reboot here.
Katie's story in the romance route is probably the best one in the original game, so it would be disappointing if it was scuttled in this one.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018

Yea exactly, but then again, it could also be as some said, a "horny meter" for her, which makes her more likely to "cheat" on the MC, by making her more sexually frustrated.

But it would be nice if Ocean would make a small note or statement next to his more obscure variable names, so modders, like myself, would have even the slightest chance to know if it's a good or bad choice.. :)

Reactions: Ilhares

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I know that there are a lot of Kati fans here and it is OK that there will be an open relationship/swinging/exhibitionist "thingie" path for Kati there as long as there are for Leia, Zoey and Daphne also.

I have never been a great fan of Kati in WIAB. While what Willi and Leia did to her was wrong on many levels, esp. "old" Kati always came across as not the wrong person hit by it. (Too) Heavyhanded yes, but not unearned.
"New" Kati has not quite the same vibe as "old" Kati did currently, but we can see in several scenes that "old" Kati is still in her and she is only on her best behaviour since she wants investments from Leia.
One example is that Teenager Willi and Leia were oftentimes bullies, but they want to solve what happened to their Mom. Kati has to be more or less bribed to cooperate on this. Miru even calls her out about that.

And there is one invisible elephant in the room: Highschool Willi and Leia were many things, but obviously no cowards and able to soak punishment. What has Kati said and done to bring Willi to flee Wollust and it was hinted that Leia wanted to as well, but was more or less convinced by Willi to stay? Just snitching about Willi and Leia´s budding relationship cannot be the main reason alone as there would have been 2 against one version. And it was made clear already in the rework it was something Kati did and Dylan lied to several people to protect Willi and Leia from this.
So Kati is not as innocent in all this as some might think and that you can revive the old feud full force is another big hint that there must have something really heavy happened back in the day to bring it to this situation.

But as I wrote in another post and since it is related to the topic of why Willi ran away - I am really looking forward to when Willi and Miru will have a discussion about Leia. In what chapter will it happen? What do you other F95 users think? "New" Miru is very observant, it cannot be too long until she adds 2 and 2 together, there were several big hints in the two reworked chapters alone. She already tried to initiate a talk about the "person you really loved" after he visited Monica, but I doubt Miru knows it at this time.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Hey guys. Just wanted to know if there's any difference in content between the beta and full version. I started playing the beta 2 weeks ago, didn't finish it yet. So should I get the full version instead or will it make no difference?

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys. Just wanted to know if there's any difference in content between the beta and full version. I started playing the beta 2 weeks ago, didn't finish it yet. So should I get the full version instead or will it make no difference?
There's an extra lewdy scene and a few extra renders here and there. A couple of bug fixes as well.

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
This game could afford to have more restraint with the camera. It has more dutch angles than Kenneth Branagh's Thor. People are often barely in frame. The shots jump all over the place incoherently, frequently in a disorienting way. It feels like half of the time the camera is a foot away from someone's face. They also love cranking that depth of field way up. It's like someone just found out where the camera controls are and hasn't gotten over the novelty yet. Hopefully they'll become more subtle over time.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes