4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
What update? Are we talking about the same thing here?
1668954455272.png
Maybe there were other mentioning, don't want to check it fully
p.s. sorry didn't got what you meant initially, thought convo was about the game and not what other dude said.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hmm let me guess. Asian to you is only East Asian right (Korean, china and japan)?
You do realize South East Asia and Middle East exist? There's also South, west and central Asia? Are you perhaps a westerner?
To me, Miru is like SEA/central/south asian to me then East Asian (the one you only recognize).
she changed her race in remake.:LOL:
Nope, Miru was always Japanese ancestry, in both old and new WIAB. And I do not know why you see a SEA/CA/SA in her first? I have seen Japanese/Half-Japanese with a body/face structure like Miru has. I might be a European, but I can assure you I am pretty good in estimating the likely origin of Asians. Even without knowing beforehand that Miru is supposed to be of Japanese ancestry, I would not have estimated her SEA or even South Asian. I can guess why you might go for SEA, but definitely not South Asian. I think you underestimate the effect of her European ancestry share.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
thanks, tried it i got an error upon opening the game. i will delete the patch and be done with it
i didn't know the patch even existed, played the first chapter without it until couple days ago when dl chapter 2 i noticed it and decided to try it to see what it does and it's basically incest so no problem
Sorry about that... Forgot the $ symbol. Edited the previous post.

Reactions: Manuya

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I used to play the first few releases of this game back in the day, was really hopeful for the romance aspect of the game even when romance takes a backseat in most games that have a ntr route and is just there for mass appeal.

I haven't played the game after the rework but from what I've read in the thread this is kind of the case with this game (could be wrong) even when you can turn off the NTR option the romance seems to be there just to prop up the ntr aspects. My main gripe with games that have an option to hide/turn off ntr is that just knowing that a LI would cheat on the mc or people/situations that just kind of exist as a ntr trigger affects the romantic fantasy and makes it so people who are looking for that kind of thing can't fully immerse/invest themselves into the story. Personally I just think it would be better for developers that are looking to make an Romance/NTR game to just completely focus on one aspect and make either a pure NTR or romance game.

Probably going to give the game a fair shake to see if what I've read in the thread is accurate or if they are doomsayers.

Reactions: darlic

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Sorry about that... Forgot the $ symbol. Edited the previous post.
Legend, i typed
init -1:
(4 spaces) $ MiruFinger2x0 = False
in notepad like you told me to do & renamed it to fix.rpy & it worked like a charm
Thank you for taking the time to provide your knowledge for me, much appreciated

Reactions: Phoexist

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I used to play the first few releases of this game back in the day, was really hopeful for the romance aspect of the game even when romance takes a backseat in most games that have a ntr route and is just there for mass appeal.

I haven't played the game after the rework but from what I've read in the thread this is kind of the case with this game (could be wrong) even when you can turn off the NTR option the romance seems to be there just to prop up the ntr aspects. My main gripe with games that have an option to hide/turn off ntr is that just knowing that a LI would cheat on the mc or people/situations that just kind of exist as a ntr trigger affects the romantic fantasy and makes it so people who are looking for that kind of thing can't fully immerse/invest themselves into the story. Personally I just think it would be better for developers that are looking to make an Romance/NTR game to just completely focus on one aspect and make either a pure NTR or romance game.

Probably going to give the game a fair shake to see if what I've read in the thread is accurate or if they are doomsayers.
Hi! I do not know what exactly you read in the thread here, but unavoidable NTR is bull...! You can toggle it on/off at game start and even if you leave it on, it depends on what YOU do (or not do) if NTR will happen. It wilol definitely not happen out of the blue or without reason.

Reactions: McGreed

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I don't know what you have heard but even in the old game if you turned off NTR the NTR was indeed turned off. The NTR rivals did exist but they just never had any opportunities and/or motivation. The NTR when turned on only existed when you worked very, very, very, very hard to make it happen like rejecting sex from your girlfriend for days on end, cheating on her and letting her find out, or straight-up trading her to a prison boss so that you could have an easy time in the clink. So it wasn't as if it was a minefield of NTR trigger events so much as playing your MC like a total asshole. There isn't any NTR in the new version yet, but from what I have seen of how you can treat Miru I expect that it will be similar in this version.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't know what you have heard but even in the old game if you turned off NTR the NTR was indeed turned off. The NTR rivals did exist but they just never had any opportunities and/or motivation. The NTR when turned on only existed when you worked very, very, very, very hard to make it happen like rejecting sex from your girlfriend for days on end, cheating on her and letting her find out, or straight-up trading her to a prison boss so that you could have an easy time in the clink. So it wasn't as if it was a minefield of NTR trigger events so much as playing your MC like a total asshole. There isn't any NTR in the new version yet, but from what I have seen of how you can treat Miru I expect that it will be similar in this version.
Exactly. There will be Among the Love, Romance, Share,Friendship, Dislike and Hate paths will be toggle on/off NTR paths. Which as I and NewTricks mentioned in our posts above, even if NTR is left on, it will be to steer a very, very specific course for it to happen. You cannot simply stumble into it!
Switch on/off NTR paths are currently more or less confirmed for Miru and Leia, but I think for nearly all major LIs it will be possible. for those who want it.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

You can toggle an "open relationship" dialog with Miru as well as an NTR toggle in the game. I just turned off NTR and didn't go for the open relationship dialog with Miru. Their relationship stays nice and sweet if you do both of those, so far. I also don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. So the game - at this point - gets credit for that in my humble opinion.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
You can toggle an "open relationship" dialog with Miru as well as an NTR toggle in the game. I just turned off NTR and didn't go for the open relationship dialog with Miru. Their relationship stays nice and sweet if you do both of those, so far. I also don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. So the game - at this point - gets credit for that in my humble opinion.
Alright cool that's really reassuring, I be checking out the latest version soon myself and am hopeful the romance/story stays good throughout the game. Wonder if you can switch partners/ go for a open relationship or end it without making Miru vengeful, kind of afraid that making those choices wil set up a ntr scene that just isn't shown to the player when ntr is turned off. This can still be doe well though, but I have experienced it majorly affecting the flow of other duel NTR/harem/romance games.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Alright cool that's really reassuring, I be checking out the latest version soon myself and am hopeful the romance/story stays good throughout the game. Wonder if you can switch partners/ go for a open relationship or end it without making Miru vengeful, kind of afraid that making those choices wil set up a ntr scene that just isn't shown to the player when ntr is turned off. This can still be doe well though, but I have experienced it majorly affecting the flow of other duel NTR/harem/romance games.
Yeah, I don't have any idea of where an open relationship can lead, or if we can keep it closed in the beginning and open it later, or where NTR fits in. I didn't even play the "original" of this game (I didn't know it existed) so I don't have a "feel" for what the developer will do. There isn't any NTR in Summer's Gone at all. As long as I keep getting story choices regarding what I want, I'm fine with a game that does that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
First off, I love your avatar. I used to watch that show all the time.

Onto the NTR/Open Relationship stuff. I'm not really sure where it's going, but my theory is that with NTR turned off, the open relationship aspect (the dialogue option is still available with NTR off), may lead to where MC is allowed to be with other women and may involve Miru in that. Don't quote me on that, just my gut feeling the way it's setup.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017

Onto the NTR/Open Relationship stuff. I'm not really sure where it's going, but my theory is that with NTR turned off, the open relationship aspect (the dialogue option is still available with NTR off), may lead to where MC is allowed to be with other women and may involve Miru in that. Don't quote me on that, just my gut feeling the way it's setup.
I can actually see it being a way to sleep around and keep Miru from leaving because she agreed to it and then she just never meets anyone she's interested in asking permission for *shrugs* Idk.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

1669002222891.png

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes