4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Is there NTR sex in the game or it's just a discussion between character?
There won't be any NTR sex anytime soon. Because apparently Miru being a nympho, doesn't bat an eye when you deny her sex 4 times in a row. Not even a tinge of frustration, like no one knows the meaning of being a nympho.

Being a slow burn game and a blue ball simulator, no dicks will be entering any pussy for the next 5 chapters at least. (Other than the usual vanilla sex)

DirtyFilthyRat99

Sep 14, 2023
There won't be any NTR sex anytime soon. Because apparently Miru being a nympho, doesn't bat an eye when you deny her sex 4 times in a row. Not even a tinge of frustration, like no one knows the meaning of being a nympho.

Being a slow burn game and a blue ball simulator, no dicks will be entering any pussy for the next 5 chapters at least. (Other than the usual vanilla sex)
Damn. I don't mind the slow burn but the updates take a lot of time. Thanks M3lly for letting me know.

Reactions: M3lly

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
37 but my point still stands if OCEAN actually puts out as many chapters as he wants with SG and this. Going to be 87 and in a nursing home when it's completed.
Poor nurses. Changing your diapers is their job after all, but hearing over and over again how you've been waiting fifty years for the grand finale and it's not even close... :HideThePain:

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021

"In the Next 5 Years"... But that's not any problem. Some VN is meant for the story and to connect emotions with players.

Last edited:

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017

Trying to recreate the same discussion from 10 months ago?

How worthless Miru would be if she started flirting with another character just because you denied her sex four times.
That's exactly the reason why this game was in such bad need of a rework. (Besides other glaring issues.)

What sense does NTR make if the character is an absolutely untrustworthy bag of trash, that cheats on you the second you dare to deny sex?

But don't blame the player, blame the game.

And the game is a sea of uninspired games with GFs/wives that fuck everything the second the male part did something not to their liking.
Or even worse, a girl that loses all her brain cells because she saw a big dick.

Hollow female characters that are just fuck props.

I'm taking a completely different approach. Who cares if some slut with a shrimp personality cheats on you?

It will take a very long time until that happens. At least in a cheating scenario.

If that's not to your liking and you prefer a girl like "Anne" from TAC, then this game isn't for you.

The story is something entirely different.

It's a plot in Miru's sea of plots that are currently being built.

Every single thing you mentioned is a positive remark. Thank you.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I thought with this small queue, left devs can at least give a release time period. What is the average weekly render process per week he has, who knows?
There is no way to know, and there never was, I firmly believe that Ocean is very bad at estimating times, every time he approaches a date he makes a colossal mistake. He had thought it would be ready by the beginning of September, but here we are, and it is not safe to say how many renders per day he can achieve, two weeks ago he indicated that the bar environment made the renders take 1.5 hours each. So risk is loss in this case.

Reactions: lTTMl and lipe2410

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Actually, what I said is a direct reply to what Ocean said. Apparently none of you understand the word Nympho. Keep riding his dick though.
Is she really a nympho, or it's just an assumption due to her high libido with the MC? And I am not riding anyone's dick (the default reply you always give to anyone who tries to argue with you). I'm genuinely asking this, because I don't recall it being said at any time (beyond perhaps the occasional playful dialogue). Maybe it's you remembering old Miru, I don't know. But hey, Ocean himself answered you 10 months ago and you're still here, saying the same things in a thread about a game that doesn't satisfy your preferences. Maybe you're the one riding his dick in a hatefuck kind of way :oops:

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes