4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
interesting reading up on this. i didn't know about the old game and as I was playing this version, I got the impression that with Miri's sex drive as high as it was, she was doing dylan on her early morning runs. MC knows he can't satisfy her and while I did go the open route and we did say we could keep each other informed, I can see Miri just doing it rationalizing 1 - MC is too busy and/or 2 - she is helping in her own way to find information out.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Anyone know how much controle you got over MC in this one?
I seriously couldent care less about all the big tit bimbos that are in this game, but i do like Miru so question is really can you stay 100% faithfull to her or will you at some point be forced into sex with someone you might not want to be with?
I did pick the polygamy wasent for us option so wondering if it truely is possible to do that.

Sep 16, 2023
Anyone know how much controle you got over MC in this one?
I seriously couldent care less about all the big tit bimbos that are in this game, but i do like Miru so question is really can you stay 100% faithfull to her or will you at some point be forced into sex with someone you might not want to be with?
I did pick the polygamy wasent for us option so wondering if it truely is possible to do that.
I'm pretty sure you will be able to stay faithfull to Miru. Ocean didn't do it in the original content of WIAB and with Summers Gone he leaves the options for paths to the player. Any dev with sense wouldn't shoehorn a player into being with a girl the player didn't choose.

Reactions: mommysboiii

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I'm pretty sure you will be able to stay faithfull to Miru. Ocean didn't do it in the original content of WIAB and with Summers Gone he leaves the options for paths to the player. Any dev with sense wouldn't shoehorn a player into being with a girl the player didn't choose.
I hope your right since i do like alot about this game, but time and time again ive played games where your forced to have sex with someone you might not want to even in games with choices which makes a game feel kinetic....

I dont know this dev yet but hope your right and we have full controle over MC in sex choices, then this game would have great potential :)
With the animations in this game i am almost sad that i dont like big tits when the scenes are so nice to look at, but it is what it is cant change that, but being faithfull would also be enough for me.

Reactions: Jazzgeoff

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I hope your right since i do like alot about this game, but time and time again ive played games where your forced to have sex with someone you might not want to even in games with choices which makes a game feel kinetic....

I dont know this dev yet but hope your right and we have full controle over MC in sex choices, then this game would have great potential :)
With the animations in this game i am almost sad that i dont like big tits when the scenes are so nice to look at, but it is what it is cant change that, but being faithfull would also be enough for me.
There are answers from the dev on this topic:
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-2-full-oceanlab.19856/post-8069894

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 555527

Overview:
Years have passed. Things have changed. After a surprising call from your twin sister, you decide to head home to see what the hell is going on. And you certainly didn't expect that.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: Ocean - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2 Full
Language: English
Other Games: Summer's Gone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR can be turned OFF at the beginning of the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Uncensor Patch:
Extras: WALLPAPERS - WALKTHROUGH -
WALKTHROUGH MOD - WT & GALLERY MOD
Translations: RUSSIAN - GERMAN - TURKISH

Old version v0.6 Before rework:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1510191 View attachment 1510192 View attachment 1510193 View attachment 1510194 View attachment 1510195 View attachment 1510196 View attachment 1510197 View attachment 1510198
is this game abandoned?
no updates since long time.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
With the animations in this game i am almost sad that i dont like big tits when the scenes are so nice to look at, but it is what it is cant change that
I agree sir, way too much boobage in ocean's games. Generally I just avoid games that are so stacked, but sometimes you just gotta respect the quality of the production even if the girls are not to your taste.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
is this game abandoned?
no updates since long time.
Dont think it is, i think the problem is when dev works on more then one game then one of the games tends to be forgotten for some time, theres alot more content in summers gone so its pretty easy to see which of the two thats being left behind for now.

Reactions: Gadget63

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I have no idea, bro. If only someone posted the latest development log here, that would be cool, right? Hypothetically, this could be post #11234, where we could find out the status of the game directly from the Dev.
Which leads to a broken link because you probably got the post ID wrong. At least doublecheck before being snarky.

Reactions: M3lly and Gadget63
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes