4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021

Hello,

So, a fast update to the current status.
I just finished moving... So that's done.
There's just one problem. I don't have access to the internet. (They have a delivery shortage for the pre-configured router. At least that's what they told me on the phone. They said it would take a few days and well. I thought I could use their old one but nope.)
I am almost done with polishing. I had to fix a lot more than I thought. (I changed Monica's hair in the later episode but she still featured her short hair at the beginning of Chapter 3.
I adjusted the renders.

Chapter 3 is close to the 2000 renders. So quite a bit bigger than the first anticipated 1650.
I added quite a bit during polishment.

I'm currently using my phone as a hotspot, which is incredibly slow but it at least allows me to work.
I will finish polishing it tomorrow. I arrived at the last scene. Then I'll upload it for the testers. Considering that WIAB's super straightforward, they shouldn't need more than a day.
If I don't have access to the internet by then, I'll transfer the game to my Laptop and upload it via. the closest Free Wifi McDonalds.

Please excuse any errors or other missing words in this log. I'm so dead tired that everything looks blurry.

- Ocean

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Hello,

So, a fast update to the current status.
I just finished moving... So that's done.
There's just one problem. I don't have access to the internet. (They have a delivery shortage for the pre-configured router. At least that's what they told me on the phone. They said it would take a few days and well. I thought I could use their old one but nope.)
I am almost done with polishing. I had to fix a lot more than I thought. (I changed Monica's hair in the later episode but she still featured her short hair at the beginning of Chapter 3.
I adjusted the renders.

Chapter 3 is close to the 2000 renders. So quite a bit bigger than the first anticipated 1650.
I added quite a bit during polishment.

I'm currently using my phone as a hotspot, which is incredibly slow but it at least allows me to work.
I will finish polishing it tomorrow. I arrived at the last scene. Then I'll upload it for the testers. Considering that WIAB's super straightforward, they shouldn't need more than a day.
If I don't have access to the internet by then, I'll transfer the game to my Laptop and upload it via. the closest Free Wifi McDonalds.

Please excuse any errors or other missing words in this log. I'm so dead tired that everything looks blurry.

- Ocean
Wait so, let me get this straight...
  • Thursday (today) - Just finished moving
  • Friday (tomorrow) - Finish polishing
  • Saturday - Testing
  • Sunday - Upload via McD
2 immediate thoughts...
  • Releasing so close to the AVN juggernaut that's coming out this Friday? A lot of people will need to choose whether to pause on the juggernaut and play this one first.
  • Never have so many horny bastards (that includes me) been so grateful to McD and their free wifi.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
  • Saturday - Testing
2 immediate thoughts...
  • Releasing so close to the AVN juggernaut that's coming out this Friday? A lot of people will need to choose whether to pause on the juggernaut and play this one first.
  • Never have so many horny bastards (that includes me) been so grateful to McD and their free wifi.
Juggernauts?

What is that?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
  • Saturday - Testing
2 immediate thoughts...
I mean Being a Dik release is on the last day of the weekdays / start of the weekend, and most people only play their favorite girl route (In my case all routes except Maya/Josy). There is actually more people asking for saves every release than any other thing, very few take the time to actually play/read a new chapter. So i don't see why people would pause or choose one of the two release to play, unless you work 7 days a week that's it.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
  • Saturday - Testing
2 immediate thoughts...
Wifi speed at McD won't be good for uploading. Ocean Should try the nearest library that has good Wifi instead as that will be faster.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I mean Being a Dik release is on the last day of the weekdays / start of the weekend, and most people only play their favorite girl route (In my case all routes except Maya/Josy). There is actually more people asking for saves every release than any other thing, very few take the time to actually play/read a new chapter. So i don't see why people would pause or choose one of the two release to play, unless you work 7 days a week that's it.
That's not a problem because of the simple and naked truth that next update - for both games - will come out at the end of 2024 at best. So, there's no need to hurry, I guess.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Seriously? You honestly think very few take time to actually play/read a new chapter of BADIK? :WaitWhat:

There are more people asking for saves because there are more fans than any other AVN game, not because most don't actually take the time to play.

That's not a problem because of the simple and naked truth that next update - for both games - will come out at the end of 2024 at best. So, there's no need to hurry, I guess.
You're right. It's not a problem. But then again I didn't say it's a problem. It's a choice to be made for the "I want it and I want it yesterday" instant gratification crowd.

Reactions: sava75
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes