4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
He is the type of dev who facing the release faster VS make updates bigger and "better" question, will always pick the latter. Always.
I also thought that Ocean was fighting for quality, but SG 5 convinced me otherwise. Many dark pictures appeared where it is very difficult to see what is drawn there. Perhaps this was a failed experiment by Ocean with graphics. I hope this won't happen here.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I also thought that Ocean was fighting for quality, but SG 5 convinced me otherwise. Many dark pictures appeared where it is very difficult to see what is drawn there. Perhaps this was a failed experiment by Ocean with graphics. I hope this won't happen here.
I'm not quite sure what are you exactly talking about, because I have not encountered renders that would fits into the category " it is very difficult to see what is drawn there " No offence meant, but, can it be that your graphic settings are wierd, or you playing a screwed up comperssed version?

Or it is simply the time of the day where the scenes are playing, most of the scenes are in the evening and or even inside with a dimmed lighting.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I'm not quite sure what are you exactly talking about, because I have not encountered renders that would fits into the category " it is very difficult to see what is drawn there " No offence meant, but, can it be that your graphic settings are wierd, or you playing a screwed up comperssed version?

Or it is simply the time of the day where the scenes are playing, most of the scenes are in the evening and or even inside with a dimmed lighting.
Go to the SG forum, they have already written about this several times and compared pictures. There is even a comparison of old pictures that Ocean replaced after the rework with new, darker ones. At the same time, it is unclear why he did this, because the old ones look better than the new ones.

Sep 18, 2022
Go to the SG forum, they have already written about this several times and compared pictures. There is even a comparison of old pictures that Ocean replaced after the rework with new, darker ones. At the same time, it is unclear why he did this, because the old ones look better than the new ones.
Post some examples of old renders that look better than the new ones.

Reactions: tutude

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Reactions: PrinceJ7

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What’s stopping you from going to the SG forum yourself to find and read? You should rewatch chapter 5; there are a lot of dark, low-quality shots there. Like when Bella teaches MC how to drive or when Bella's head goes through the glass etc......
View attachment 3163626 View attachment 3163627
Nice examples for delivering a certain ambiente - really well made, I´ve enjoyed these scenes :D

One of the best is this
SG-Ambiente.jpg
This is graphical art.............

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Nice examples for delivering a certain ambiente - really well made, I´ve enjoyed these scenes :D

One of the best is this
View attachment 3164132
This is graphical art.............
I am sorry to say, but you're flogging a dead horse by engaging with this user. They simply troll the SG and WIAB threads saying how bad the games are, all because Ocean took their candy away a few years ago.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I am sorry to say, but you're flogging a dead horse by engaging with this user. They simply troll the SG and WIAB threads saying how bad the games are, all because Ocean took their candy away a few years ago.
Specifically - they have an axe to grind on how bad Ocean's renders are. It's actually comical to read, given the most common compliment people have for both games is how good the renders are since the reworks. I'm almost looking forward to hearing about all the bad lighting in Wiab CH3 in the nightclubs or cinema that Ocean has teased :sneaky:

5629330.jpg

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Specifically - they have an axe to grind on how bad Ocean's renders are. It's actually comical to read, given the most common compliment people have for both games is how good the renders are since the reworks. I'm almost looking forward to hearing about all the bad lighting in Wiab CH3 in the nightclubs or cinema that Ocean has teased :sneaky:

View attachment 3164193
Well, I really scratch my head when someone complains that exterior nighttime scenes are dark... :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes