4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if he came down with the flu because that's what I am having right now. My body aches while I type these lines to deliver you, dear reader, this important message. Wouldn't be able to lift a patty anymore, let alone my hotdog.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Let me clear this up and make it shortly: I haven´t any issues with the quality of renders so far and rather enjoyed the amazing story (we are here in WIAB thread, so I also mean this VN) than try to find any drawbacks I can complain.
I also have no problems with the quality, I just agree with those people who wrote about the poor quality of the pictures. I had to check it myself and carefully look at the pictures, it turned out that the quality had indeed deteriorated. You don’t have to write about this, but I don’t see the point in hiding it.

And as others mostly in SG thread posted: Ocean should rather slow down his perfectionism and instead accelerate the progress of further chapters ;)
I also hope so. Although, knowing Ocean, I doubt it..... he won’t be able to resist and will start redoing something again :)

Reactions: turbojoe

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or is he just jerking off tirelessly in the scenes he's doing with Miru:unsure::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes