4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
When you think that after this update we will have to wait another year for an update. Great game but damn not an easy one to follow.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Or there's actually been a dev update and it's been posted on the SG thread....

Jeesh...I sometimes wonder why some folk actually frequent this thread...like you're only here to up your post/reaction count.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Or there's actually been a dev update and it's been posted on the SG thread....
It's a bit surprising no one cross-posted it here then, given it talks about an imminent WIAB release.

Hello,

So, I finished moving & didn't have internet for a few days until I worked out a fix. I'm currently surfing on 1/12 of my actual internet speed, but my Fibre connection stopped working, I managed to activate the LAN thingy instead.

I had anticipated that I had a lot more time until I needed to move everything to the new place, but they already found people who'd take my old place and I was forced to move everything in just 3-4 days.
I think I have adjusted to the new place now, and now with an actual office instead of having my PCs that resemble a tornado in the living room. Now I can deduct it as a business expense too.

WiAB will be released in the upcoming days with almost 2000 renders and a few animations. It's definitely worth checking for some general SG/WiAB lore.

I'm closing in on 800 renders for the CH2 rework, but I won't finish the full before January. I'll visit my family from the 24th to the 28th and will translate SG into German during that time. (For Steam)
I did around 60 more images for Season 2, but there's no way I can show you them.
It's the same with the CH5 full renders, I don't want to show the new scenes in CH2, but I still have one small preview.

I was chatting with a friend the other day and he mentioned Victoria... Which sparked some inspiration for the first little Victoria Treat.
Whenever I feel the inspiration, I have to act quickly before it's gone and I end up with eight images.
Three are for the Ethereal Glows and Aurora boys. Images I wouldn't have created under normal circumstances and just made to thank them a little extra.

One of the five images is in a different aspect ratio. (Perfect for a phone.)

Vic_1.png

You can find the rest of the images (Boobs, playful, choker with leash)
You can find the Supporter tier images (Pussy and muffin shown)
All treats, including the higher ones, will be added to a Steam Treat collection after the Steam release. So don't feel pressured to upgrade your tier if you can wait.
You'll see them eventually.

A big change to Chapter 2 is that besides adding a few new scenes, I expanded the ones we already had.
Here is the old and only render that shows the Holgersons talking to Amber.

OldBella.jpg

In the new CH2, the scene is a little longer with some additional info.

BellaNew.jpg

The biggest expanding scene is probably the heist, which tripled in size.

WiAB's out soon, then I'll be gone for a few days over Christmas and then I'll finish Season 1 of SG.

If you guys have any ideas for some Steam achievements, write them down in the comments or on Discord.
Thank you!

- Ocean

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Where's the abandoned tag? :Kappa:
Only in your head, apparently...

...especially considering the post above yours from the Dev Log states (in really simple English), "WiAB will be released in the upcoming days..."

ADDENDUM:

I didn't pick up on your implied sarcasm, apologies...

Yeah, point taken... in my old age, I didn't appreciate the implied sarcasm of the Kappa emoji...

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The focus is on SG, However Where It All Began will be released in the next few days, perhaps this week.
The update’s release doesn’t really mean anything to me, but I think it’s very interesting how Ocean’s priorities and perhaps his perspective on this game has shifted.
Nope. He is working on the full version of Season 1 (for Steam). He just does the final reworks for CHAPTER 2 in that build.
So he’s reworking SG again? That’s also very interesting to hear.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Nope. He is working on the full version of Season 1 (for Steam). He just does the final reworks for CHAPTER 2 in that build.
6 yrs later

Ocean supporters - you know he's now doing a REWORK of S3 of SG so that he can match the story according to his new ideal storyline that he just THOUGHT NOW and therefore he'LL be doing a complete REWORK of both S1 S2.
Good things take time, so it'll take 1 year to do the complete REWORK and for safety reasons add another year for POLISHING.

Neutralists and others - really?

Ocean supporters - yes, absolutely

Neutralists and others - ok, VERY NICE, but what about WiAB?

Ocean supporters - oh come on don't be dumb, it recieves only 1 update in 3 yrs, as it also requires couple of REWORKS and POLISHING from time to time, did you forget?

Neutralists and others - *this type of torcher is unbearable* so why doesn't he do everything in one go and complete the story by now?

Ocean supporters - don't you know? Good things TAKE TIME.

Neutralists and others - YA, now kill me and let me be in peace

Ocean supporters - no, your life deserves a REWORK and POLISH

Neutralists and others - F*** U

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The update’s release doesn’t really mean anything to me, but I think it’s very interesting how Ocean’s priorities and perhaps his perspective on this game has shifted.

So he’s reworking SG again? That’s also very interesting to hear.
No it's part of the whole rework that has been ongoing. Current roadmap is WiaB CH3 soon, SG season 1 January. Ocean has teased development of SG CH6 (which is the start of season 2). Pretty much the same development plan that has been going on this entire year. He's just been a bit slower and delivered more content than typical. I'll be interested to hear what people think about his development when w've had the chance to play WiaB CH3.

Also, I imagine some renders for WiaB we've had teased are for CH4. Ocean has time while rendering to plan ideas.

Reactions: yossa999

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
No it's part of the whole rework that has been ongoing. Current roadmap is WiaB CH3 soon, SG season 1 January. Ocean has teased development of SG CH6 (which is the start of season 2). Pretty much the same development plan that has been going on this entire year. He's just been a bit slower and delivered more content than typical. I'll be interested to hear what people think about his development when w've had the chance to play WiaB CH3.

Also, I imagine some renders for WiaB we've had teased are for CH4. Ocean has time while rendering to plan ideas.
The sense I'm getting from all of this is that WiaB, which was his original game, has kind of shifted into being more of a side story and prop for the narrative for SG. It seems that one would get more from WiaB if they were coming to it as a fan of SG, whereas the reverse would potentially spoil the narrative for WiaB. It might also indicate, given that some of the characters in SG are the children of the protagonist of WiaB, that the game is going to become a lot more of a kinetic novel and straightforward as opposed to multiple paths offered by SG.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
6 yrs later

Ocean supporters - you know he's now doing a REWORK of S3 of SG so that he can match the story according to his new ideal storyline that he just THOUGHT NOW and therefore he'LL be doing a complete REWORK of both S1 S2.
Good things take time, so it'll take 1 year to do the complete REWORK and for safety reasons add another year for POLISHING.

Neutralists and others - ok, VERY NICE, but what about WiAB?

Ocean supporters - oh come on don't be dumb, it recieves only 1 update in 3 yrs, as it also requires couple of REWORKS and POLISHING from time to time, did you forget?

Neutralists and others - *this type of torcher is unbearable* so why doesn't he do everything in one go and complete the story by now?

Ocean supporters - don't you know? Good things TAKE TIME.

Neutralists and others - YA, now kill me and let me be in peace

Ocean supporters - no, your life deserves a REWORK and POLISH

Neutralists and others - F*** U
6 yrs later

Ocean - makes adult games.

Ocean's supporters - enjoy his games, support Ocean, read the dev logs, play other games until Ocean releases the next update.

Neutralists and others - enjoy his games, do not support Ocean, do not read the dev logs, play other games until Ocean releases the next update.

WiaB main thread - six-year anniversary edition of the travesty stand-up show "6 yrs later: the rework."

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes