4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

rismael

Dec 19, 2022
Happy New Year everyone, I just noticed that there is a very strong expression from Nojiko towards Nami when the MC tells them that he is going to the book club and the way Nami is not so impressed by the environment and the people around them in the book club, which makes me understand that Nami possibly knows a lot more about the past than the MC does And she's hiding it from him, let's remember that Nami is a year older than the MC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Happy New Year everyone, I just noticed that there is a very strong expression from Nojiko towards Nami when the MC tells them that he is going to the book club and the way Nami is not so impressed by the environment and the people around them in the book club, which makes me understand that Nami possibly knows a lot more about the past than the MC does And she's hiding it from him, let's remember that Nami is a year older than the MC
This is the WIAB thread - you surely intended to post it in the SG-thread?

MasterWiII

Oct 21, 2023
is there just 3 sex scenes or am I missing something ? Played till the end, great grapshics but seems lack of good stuff mentioned in the tags ...?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
is there just 3 sex scenes or am I missing something ? Played till the end, great grapshics but seems lack of good stuff mentioned in the tags ...?
The problem with the tags is that they come from the old version (pre rework) Although, it is safe to say that all of them will be present in the game in the future.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What got your knickers in a twist?
I mean Miru is fairly popular around here, so if you insult her backlash isn't surprising. I don't remember her really insulting mc at all....she teases him from time to time, but never comes across as contemptuous, just a jokester gf bantering.

• Angry
Reactions: Lil-Mimi

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
This time miru has much better looks than the previous one, she has a perfect figure now, now just a skinny girl

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Next there is that brainless gf, i said brainless because in my opinion she has no brain, she starts siding with every other character and start insulting/hitting her bf in a game that is trying to keep things close to realistic, yea that totally make sense any girl with even a bit of sense would most definitely act like that and risk their own relationship to fix other people's problems, just imagine how would Daphne behave if she was mc's girlfriend and tbh if i was given a choice between Miru and Daphne, i would 100% go for Daphne at least after playing miru's route.
This happens not without reason from her side - to be on point: Always when William was falling back into his "old-days-massive-jerk" behaviour.

Miru is depicted as a self confident strong woman, that don't take shit from anyone. She has her own mind, can distinguish between right and wrong and is for sure not a devote trophy girl for William that will brain dead ignore a misstep from him if he goes to far.

The reaction from her when she gets the knowledge about the "Monica-kitchen table-creampie" incident makes this clear. Or kicking William into the pool after his low blow towards Katie, or pushing William under water after verbaly rubbing salt into the wounds from Monica at the pool.

The expression "She is my better half" is no accident.

Her complete behaviour is totally comprehensible and understandable, she does the things that all girlfriends should do if the partner starts to be a jerk without reasons to others. And one thing is for sure: William was in the most cases not the innocent victim on the recieving end...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This happens not without reason from her side - to be on point: Always when William was falling back into his "old-days-massive-jerk" behaviour.

Miru is depicted as a self confident strong woman, that don't take shit from anyone. She has her own mind, can distinguish between right and wrong and is for sure not a devote trophy girl for William that will brain dead ignore a misstep from him if he goes to far.

The reaction from her when she gets the knowledge about the "Monica-kitchen table-creampie" incident makes this clear. Or kicking William into the pool after his lowblow towards Katie, or pushing William unter water after verbaly rubbing salt into the wounds from Monica at the pool.

The expression "She is my better half" is no accident.

Her complete behaviour is totally comprehensible and understandable, she does the things that all girlfriends should do if the partner starts to be a jerk without reasons to others. And one thing is for sure: William was in the most cases not the innocent victim on the recieving end...
I'm not saying that the person you are quoting is one of these people, but I do feel many folks on this site are too conditioned by harem/incest/sleep sex games, where MC can do no wrong and all the women are just there for his amusement... that they find it jarring to come across a woman that actually isn't a cookie-cutter trophy girlfriend.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm not saying that the person you are quoting is one of these people, but I do feel many folks on this site are too conditioned by harem/incest/sleep sex games, where MC can do no wrong and all the women are just there for his amusement... that they find it jarring to come across a woman that actually isn't a cookie-cutter trophy girlfriend.
Be careful here. You-know-who will see your post and rant about how all sex is stereotyped and all women are programmed to act certain ways. :p

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
For me personally is it really entertaining if there are characters that are showing the MC clear borders, the type of games you have mentioned are this kind of games that tend to get extremly boring after a short while. A story needs friction and drama - not the kind of drama like a mexican soap opera but still a health dose of it.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Be careful here. You-know-who will see your post and rant about how all sex is stereotyped and all women are programmed to act certain ways. :p
Enlighten us! :)

But joking aside, there are very clear differences in thinking and behaviour patterns between men and women.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
For me personally is it really entertaining if there are characters that are showing the MC clear borders, the type of games you have mentioned are this kind of games that tend to get extremly boring after a short while. A story needs friction and drama - not the kind of drama like a mexican soap opera but still a health dose of it.
Yeap, and that's why I prefer games like WiaB. Or really anything that breaks the norm of what harem/vanilla crowd likes. They basically play the same game over and over again with just a new skin.

(And not saying there aren't good harem games out there... Desert Stalker and Desire of Fate for example.)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you guys think I'm vanilla?

Anyway, I have found when the mc in a lot of these games is a piece of shit
Not many people say anything.

But if a LI is not worshipping the ground he walks on
They get very salty I find that a bit hypocritical.

Miru sounds like a breath of fresh air.
I love girls who don't take shit from the mc in these games.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Enlighten us! :)

But joking aside, there are very clear differences in thinking and behaviour patterns between men and women.
GOOML knows of whom I speak. You'll know once you see his posts. He's quite unique as being the world's last surviving Neanderthal and an Incel.

heh...yes, we behave differently and with almost infinite nuance within the human race. Which is exactly what he would argue against when it comes to women.

Reactions: Mortarion

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Do you guys think I'm vanilla?

Anyway, I have found when the mc in a lot of these games is a piece of shit
Not many people say anything.

But if a LI is not worshipping the ground he walks on
They get very salty I find that a bit hypocritical.

Miru sounds like a breath of fresh air.
I love girls who don't take shit from the mc in these games.
This is why, if I ever made a AVN, EVERYTHING would be turned on its head. Female MC, male harem with all of them best buds and not one ounce of individuality. Well, you get the picture.....

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes