4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Just because there were no new scenes doesn't mean that all is lost. Man, we're still learning everything about this rework and the changes and secrets of Mc's family, like, did you expect several sex scenes so soon?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Didn’t bother me as much, since I’ve sort of checked out on this game and found Ocean’s newer writing style to be very uneven and occasionally cringy, but I get the frustration. Sex scenes or not, with how long it takes to update its not surprising that people aren’t happy with the sluggish pace of the narrative.

Dec 27, 2023
It has the feature of turning NTR on and off... Who really thought of this ridiculous thing? Even if we turn off NTR, the thought of cheating will come to our mind while hanging out with a woman. This event negatively affects the course of the story. Even if the feature is turned off, you may feel disgusted at the other person because this is originally NTR content. I thought about playing it just because it has a connection to SG, but I'm sorry, it's not something I can stand.

Dec 27, 2023
:KEK:

ffs... I needed a good laugh.

*EDIT*

And in the multiverse, there are infinite possibilities where you get NTR'd in real life... what you gonna do!? Oh noooo!
Dude, there is a difference between following a specific story and changing that story through cheating. When you write a book, things don't go two different ways. Either you are deceived or you are not deceived. If I change the text in which the main character is deceived in this book, can it be said "yes, such a situation did not happen" in the original story?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dude, there is a difference between following a specific story and changing that story through cheating. When you write a book, things don't go two different ways. Either you are deceived or you are not deceived. If I change the text in which the main character is deceived in this book, can it be said "yes, such a situation did not happen" in the original story?
This isn't a book. And it's not kinetic novel, either. Choices can dictate how things turn out. That's what makes games like this fun. If your choices lead you down a path where it doesn't happen, then it never happened. It's a different branch in the story.

Dec 27, 2023
This isn't a book. And it's not kinetic novel, either. Choices can dictate how things turn out. That's what makes games like this fun. If your choices lead you down a path where it doesn't happen, then it never happened. It's a different branch in the story.
What you don't understand is that we're not playing around with various possibilities here. There is a certain story and we take shape according to that story. In the original story, removing NTR is a situation that can also affect SG. The situation changes completely. You make it sound like we are experiencing parallel universes here. There is a certain story here and NTR is in that story. This is canon. Turning off that feature is just a matter of pretending that you don't know that you are being deceived. Are we being deceived in the original story? Yes, we are being deceived. I still don't understand what you're arguing about.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
What you don't understand is that we're not playing around with various possibilities here. There is a certain story and we take shape according to that story. In the original story, removing NTR is a situation that can also affect SG. The situation changes completely. You make it sound like we are experiencing parallel universes here. There is a certain story here and NTR is in that story. This is canon. Turning off that feature is just a matter of pretending that you don't know that you are being deceived. Are we being deceived in the original story? Yes, we are being deceived. I still don't understand what you're arguing about.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about or do you just want to complain?

Dec 27, 2023
Do you have any idea what you are talking about or do you just want to complain?
You can either turn off NTR or not. You are being deceived in every way. Turning off that feature has no effect on the canon. And my stomach can't handle it, so I'm voicing my complaint against this game. The reason is its connection with SG. I assume you understand what I said. If you excuse me, I don't want to stay on this subject any longer. I hope you stop reply

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
You can either turn off NTR or not. You are being deceived in every way. Turning off that feature has no effect on the canon. And my stomach can't handle it, so I'm voicing my complaint against this game. The reason is its connection with SG. I assume you understand what I said. If you excuse me, I don't want to stay on this subject any longer. I hope you stop reply
Put ignore and good bye

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It has the feature of turning NTR on and off... Who really thought of this ridiculous thing? Even if we turn off NTR, the thought of cheating will come to our mind while hanging out with a woman. This event negatively affects the course of the story. Even if the feature is turned off, you may feel disgusted at the other person because this is originally NTR content. I thought about playing it just because it has a connection to SG, but I'm sorry, it's not something I can stand.
wait what ? why would you feel disgusted? I dont even understand? If ntr is off it shows none of that dialogue or choices.....

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I haven't played Summer's Gone in a couple of years and don't really intent to go back to it, but from my understanding the main connection between it and this game is something to the effect that one of the side girls in SG is the kid of the WIAB protagonist years down the line.

Reactions: Alexis_1

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
I think I understand your concern, but let me point out that it is in vain. Ocean has already spoken on the subject. If memory serves me correctly, he assured that the SG story is based on the "best possible" version of the WIAB ending (without any ntr). So you can take the available ntr content of this game as "what if" non-canon events.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes