4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
You can either turn off NTR or not. You are being deceived in every way. Turning off that feature has no effect on the canon. And my stomach can't handle it, so I'm voicing my complaint against this game. The reason is its connection with SG. I assume you understand what I said. If you excuse me, I don't want to stay on this subject any longer. I hope you stop reply
NTR means a lot of different things, so far it's a mutual decision between the MC and miru, if you choose it. This is the game, if you can't handle it in a make believe story, maybe it's best if you find something you enjoy instead.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So what now????????????

Would´ve been nice if the Walkthrough did explain all these cryptic acronyms Mhy, Mob, MobX.............:unsure:
If the person making the walkthrough doesn't actually know what the acronyms mean themselves....how can they? Old walkthrough was easier in that regard as it was made by Ocean himself IIRC.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Chapter 3.5 - Dev Log #1

Hello,

I took the past five days off after working non-stop since August... Now, I feel good again.
I also made some new Blender discoveries (Yes, there will be a log someday.) and enjoyed the news of drastically rising energy prices thanks to the 50% increase in CO² tax.
This will most likely nullify the increase in support made from Chapter 3.
If Germany keeps doing this, I'll have to look for a solution elsewhere.

But let future Ocean worry about that. I'll focus on getting the next updates out.

- Ocean
You might want to relocate to planet Mars, then. My energy bills almost doubled since february 2022 (guess why :whistle:), and it has nothing to do with taxation.

Man, 90% of this guy's ranting is about taxation and music copyright issues.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes