4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
"Even if we turn off NTR, the thought of cheating will come to our mind while hanging out with a woman. This event negatively affects the course of the story."

Damn, I thought the most extreme case of NTR-phobia I've ever heard of is dudes having a panic attack every time another man enters the room.

But this is a whole new level. Now even the thought that a girl can cheat also leads to a panic attack. And such thoughts cannot help but arise, because if there is more than one character in the game besides the MC, then any girl has the opportunity to cheat with any character. The fact that she doesn’t do this doesn’t mean anything, because the possibility exists!

Fuck, tell me that I just misunderstood this post, that something else was actually meant. Otherwise it will be me who have a panic attack.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
"Even if we turn off NTR, the thought of cheating will come to our mind while hanging out with a woman. This event negatively affects the course of the story."

Damn, I thought the most extreme case of NTR-phobia I've ever heard of is dudes having a panic attack every time another man enters the room.

But this is a whole new level. Now even the thought that a girl can cheat also leads to a panic attack. And such thoughts cannot help but arise, because if there is more than one character in the game besides the MC, then any girl has the opportunity to cheat with any character. The fact that she doesn’t do this doesn’t mean anything, because the possibility exists!

Fuck, tell me that I just misunderstood this post, that something else was actually meant. Otherwise it will be me who have a panic attack.
Most of the time i can excuse it with "you know it's a very controversial kink i don't share it too, i get it, people don't like it." But that sentence you quoted is indeed on another level, and i think it has nothing to do with the "hate" or "fear" for NTR but more off a very low self esteem that leads to such statements.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
If I ever get NTR'd in real life
I won't be pissed my chick slept with some dude
I'll be pissed she didn't let me watch

I mean what kind of woman won't let her boyfriend watch her get railed?
Agree. What kind of insensitive bitch would do that?! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Even with this rework, Miru can't be dumped quick enough. Maybe in 2025 we'll get Katie content. :HideThePain:
Old version she was annoying and would fuck anything resembling a phallic form while walking down a street, in the rework she is more likeable and she seems to be portrayed as a ride, or die. I bet it will take even longer to break up with her in this one.

This also makes me worried the ntr enjoyers will have their expectations crushed, since she seems to be way too loyal to sneak around and betray the MC, she seem more fitting for a sharing/swinging game. But will see in 10 years when we will leave the intro phase of the story. :Kappa:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I bet it will take even longer to break up with her in this one.
A necessary evil if you want to see the content with the other girls - without having to share.

This also makes me worried the ntr enjoyers will have their expectations crushed, since she seems to be way too loyal to sneak around and betray the MC,
My heart bleeds, let them be aware of my deepest condolences ...

she seem more fitting for a sharing/swinging game.
This is a path that I only take a cursory glance at just to see the full content. Nothing that I would actively try to achieve. To each his own...

But will see in 10 years when we will leave the intro phase of the story. :Kappa:
You are way to pessimistic, the last dev log states that the next update will finish the introduction phase. :BootyTime:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This also makes me worried the ntr enjoyers will have their expectations crushed, since she seems to be way too loyal to sneak around and betray the MC, she seem more fitting for a sharing/swinging game.
You say that like it's a bad thing. :cool:

And indeed, in 2035 we'll find out.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Old version she was annoying and would fuck anything resembling a phallic form while walking down a street, in the rework she is more likeable and she seems to be portrayed as a ride, or die. I bet it will take even longer to break up with her in this one.

This also makes me worried the ntr enjoyers will have their expectations crushed, since she seems to be way too loyal to sneak around and betray the MC, she seem more fitting for a sharing/swinging game. But will see in 10 years when we will leave the intro phase of the story. :Kappa:
Fair point that she does seem more loyal and less annoying. Hopefully you won't have to dig a hole just to get rid of her.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Except the number of updates releases needed to complete the game, that now was doubled :HideThePain:
And not to mention the fact that artificially keeping the "chapter number" low serves absolutely no purpose except to confuse people that aren't necessarily following the development closely. Well, maybe also to make Ocean happy in some weird small number fetish way but there is no logical purpose at all.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
1 alternative you can consider if you have an android phone is to download the joiplay emulator. It allows you to play PC Renpy games on your phone.

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
TYPO - Jessy "We've run into a problem with our car... The ""BREAKS"" are barely working... Like, nothing happens if you push down the pedal." ""BRAKES""

Definitely not a huge deal, but... if you don't change it I will BRAKE you!

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes