4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This happens not without reason from her side - to be on point: Always when William was falling back into his "old-days-massive-jerk" behaviour.

Miru is depicted as a self confident strong woman, that don't take shit from anyone. She has her own mind, can distinguish between right and wrong and is for sure not a devote trophy girl for William that will brain dead ignore a misstep from him if he goes to far.

The reaction from her when she gets the knowledge about the "Monica-kitchen table-creampie" incident makes this clear. Or kicking William into the pool after his low blow towards Katie, or pushing William under water after verbaly rubbing salt into the wounds from Monica at the pool.

The expression "She is my better half" is no accident.

Her complete behaviour is totally comprehensible and understandable, she does the things that all girlfriends should do if the partner starts to be a jerk without reasons to others. And one thing is for sure: William was in the most cases not the innocent victim on the recieving end...
you are 100% righ with your miru analyse thats what will make the ntr part so BITTERSWEET (the pinky promise:love::love::love:) that if miru will break/get corrupted by the boss or leia.../ntr that william will lose his better half and I am interested how the ending of the midgame or the endgame how william will handel that narrativly and how this will change his personaltie ??? will we get 2 options one were william breaks and the other were he will go full revenge unhinged GIGACHAD dipshit mode?? without his better half??

hope we will also get a more broken/melancholic william that will show a different side but I guess people that dont like ntr could also enjoy the unhinged willi and maybe would lure them into give this path a chance too

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana

sineraser

Feb 9, 2022
This is why we desperatly need a vomiting reaction emoji. Not just for Joshy's comments but for these as well! :LOL:

Disclaimer: Not kink or taste shaming here. It's a joke! Just because I'm not into fat cows doesn't mean everyone else can't be...
sure, i understand, no problem, we are all different, moreover I agree with you about adding vomiting reaction emoji cause I would apply it every time when I see pics with flat chested babes :)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Chapter 3.5 - Dev Log #1

Hello,
So... In around ten days, I'll release the Full of Chapter 3, and I've finished most of the content I wanted to add to the full.
So, Chapter 3.5 is now in the works.
Just as with SG, we're going to count in Half-Chapters now. This is to keep the Chapter count low, and a half chapter is as big as a normal Chapter.
So, nothing changes besides the counting.
As I mentioned in a previous Log, I can work on two updates at the same time, thanks to the A6000. That's why I'm already ~700 renders deep into the next Update.
Chapter 3.5 is the last Chapter of the introduction phase and adds a few more plots and quite a bit of depth to already established storylines.
I'll reveal a few thingies down the line...

Chapter 3.5 Previews: (4k attached)

Stuck between enemy lines. Plz help.

I took the past five days off after working non-stop since August... Now, I feel good again.
I also made some new Blender discoveries (Yes, there will be a log someday.) and enjoyed the news of drastically rising energy prices thanks to the 50% increase in CO² tax.
This will most likely nullify the increase in support made from Chapter 3.
If Germany keeps doing this, I'll have to look for a solution elsewhere.

But let future Ocean worry about that. I'll focus on getting the next updates out.

- Ocean

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Chapter 3.5 - Dev Log #1

Hello,
So... In around ten days, I'll release the Full of Chapter 3, and I've finished most of the content I wanted to add to the full.
So, Chapter 3.5 is now in the works.
Just as with SG, we're going to count in Half-Chapters now. This is to keep the Chapter count low, and a half chapter is as big as a normal Chapter.
So, nothing changes besides the counting.
As I mentioned in a previous Log, I can work on two updates at the same time, thanks to the A6000. That's why I'm already ~700 renders deep into the next Update.
Chapter 3.5 is the last Chapter of the introduction phase and adds a few more plots and quite a bit of depth to already established storylines.
I'll reveal a few thingies down the line...

Chapter 3.5 Previews: (4k attached)

Stuck between enemy lines. Plz help.

I took the past five days off after working non-stop since August... Now, I feel good again.
I also made some new Blender discoveries (Yes, there will be a log someday.) and enjoyed the news of drastically rising energy prices thanks to the 50% increase in CO² tax.
This will most likely nullify the increase in support made from Chapter 3.
If Germany keeps doing this, I'll have to look for a solution elsewhere.

But let future Ocean worry about that. I'll focus on getting the next updates out.

- Ocean
Can someone reupload these images more bigger in like wallpaper format 4k please?

Reactions: Vinho49

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm having this error when I click on continue in the toilet scene where the dude is sucking Miru's nipple and fingering her over her pants.

I tried searching the thread for a potential fix but failed at finding the "correct" wording for the search to function properly.

Is there a fix for this error or should I skip this scene and just continue with the game?

Best regards,

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 11855, in script
    jump MiruNTR3x0Continuep
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiruNTR3x0Continuep'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Patch.rpy", line 11855, in script
    jump MiruNTR3x0Continuep
  File "C:\Users\Vlorsky\Desktop\Games\VN\WiAB-Chapter3-BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Vlorsky\Desktop\Games\VN\WiAB-Chapter3-BETA-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiruNTR3x0Continuep'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805

Wed Jan  3 17:40:26 2024
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-3-beta-oceanlab.19856/post-12531073

Reactions: Giun84
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes