4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It is a little disappointing that 3 chapters in of the rework, and we almost exclusively have sex scenes with Miru, and no hot scene with Katie and Leia of the level we had before. On the bright side, I like the addition of Monica and the rework of Scarlet a lot. Not sure how overweight (but still pretty) Dana was about to beat Kata in tennis. It does take a lot of cardio to be good at tennis!

I won't say much more on the development pace than has already been said, but there really should be obvious trade-offs to support a faster game development. One year for one chapter that is a very long way off any type of conclusion is way too long. Always looking forward to the updates though!

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
The game is giving a bit too much ntr and sharing/swinging vibes on none ntr route which honestly doesn't make any sense and then there is that almost forced sharing/swinging route? it can be avoided but at the cost of "look but don't touch" policy with almost all other characters, not sure if it would change in future updates or not but currently its giving a bit of forced route vibes and it feels a bit unfair to lock players out of most if not all other routes.

Next there is that brainless gf, i said brainless because in my opinion she has no brain, she starts siding with every other character and start insulting/hitting her bf in a game that is trying to keep things close to realistic, yea that totally make sense any girl with even a bit of sense would most definitely act like that and risk their own relationship to fix other people's problems, just imagine how would Daphne behave if she was mc's girlfriend and tbh if i was given a choice between Miru and Daphne, i would 100% go for Daphne at least after playing miru's route.

Finally the game has been up for 5 years and yet there is still not much of story. with all that i think its time for me to move on and find another game so i am adding the game to ignore list, i will probably check it out again in 4/5 years, hopefully it will be complete by that time, honestly i would not even be surprised if its still wip or worse abandoned.

No offense to ntr fans (i know we all have our likes and dislikes) nor trying to insult the game itself or dev, just sharing my personal opinion and please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
MC takes Helen to the farm, She has high-heeled shoes on her feet .
They are walking so Helen has to change shoes :)

Shoes 1.jpg

Moments before the MC used sunscreen Helen changed from high heels to sporty shoes ;)

Shoes 2.jpg

But woman is unpredictable and capricious and for a walk Helen finally put on sandals :D

Shoes 3.jpg

Helen is beautiful :love: that's why I changed the original image of the game's main menu.
The game title is an interactive replacement for the changelog button

1.jpg

2.jpg

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I am so happy for this rework loved the old game but hated how Miru got turned into a side character perhaps I'm bias because ces is not a kink of mines but I try to play these games as if I'm just surrounded by different women you kind of don't have a choice. But just from the start I have a strong feeling Miru will not be sidelined fingers crossed and in the words of the great CJ ohh shit here we go again

Edit; After reading some comments I immediately restarted and turned off NTR I wanted the true experience but it seems Miru maybe more bat shit crazy in this rework then she was. I'm a Fresh and Fit Red pill popping animal. If my chick even give me the slightest feeling of infidelity she thru.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes