4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
So Auya in Summer's Gone is the daughter of MC and Miru, and inherited Miru's talents, kindness and family combat style?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Nothing is certain yet. It's a theory
Asian with blue eyes, stronger than guys, weak to alcohol, with the Zane surname... The author would need to pull one hell of a twist if she wasn't Miru's daughter. And MC is the only potential father with that name.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Asian with blue eyes, stronger than guys, weak to alcohol, with the Zane surname... The author would need to pull one hell of a twist if she wasn't Miru's daughter. And MC is the only potential father with that name.
There's all kinds of potential theories that would make it possible for Ayua to be Miru's child and not Willi's and still be a Zane. It's just that there's probably no need to explore them as they're really drawing a long bow ie. Miru gets pregnant from someone else (like the prison NTR scene in the original, pre-rework) and Willi raises the child as his own because Miru did it to keep him safe. Or Dylan cucks Willi and Katie is Ayua's sister as well as aunt. But Ocean apparently has said that there will be no NTR in the canon ending, so these options won't happen. Also, all the lewd stuff in WiaB is currently Willi and Miru, so chances are she's pregnant already, which is why Ocean's pushing her lewd scenes on Willi from the start. . If Ocean was to pull a twist like that, it's because he wants to mess with fans :sneaky:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
There's all kinds of potential theories that would make it possible for Ayua to be Miru's child and not Willi's and still be a Zane. It's just that there's probably no need to explore them as they're really drawing a long bow ie. Miru gets pregnant from someone else (like the prison NTR scene in the original, pre-rework) and Willi raises the child as his own because Miru did it to keep him safe. Or Dylan cucks Willi and Katie is Ayua's sister as well as aunt. But Ocean apparently has said that there will be no NTR in the canon ending, so these options won't happen. Also, all the lewd stuff in WiaB is currently Willi and Miru, so chances are she's pregnant already, which is why Ocean's pushing her lewd scenes on Willi from the start. . If Ocean was to pull a twist like that, it's because he wants to mess with fans :sneaky:
yeah, like I said, it would need one hell of a twist. the current Miru would not carry the child of someone else, even if MC asks her to do it. she would just go for an abortion. and yeah, the very first sex scene forces MC to finish inside, so Miru is already pregnant, I agree. Especially, if the corresponding characters in SG are in their early 40s and it takes place at least 18 years later.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
yeah, like I said, it would need one hell of a twist. the current Miru would not carry the child of someone else, even if MC asks her to do it. she would just go for an abortion. and yeah, the very first sex scene forces MC to finish inside, so Miru is already pregnant, I agree. Especially, if the corresponding characters in SG are in their early 40s and it takes place at least 18 years later.
Having said that, current version Miru talks a lot about marrying, settling down and having babies, so you never know how someone reacts when hit with the reality of being pregnant. Hormones are a hell of a drug.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
You might want to relocate to planet Mars, then. My energy bills almost doubled since february 2022 (guess why :whistle:), and it has nothing to do with taxation.

Man, 90% of this guy's ranting is about taxation and music copyright issues.
German farmers have been doing mass protests over tax increases. I'd say it's a serious issue that he's concerned about. :FacePalm:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
German farmers have been doing mass protests over tax increases. I'd say it's a serious issue that he's concerned about. :FacePalm:
Didn't I just write that my energy bills almost doubled since the war started? I don't live in Germany, you know.

Anyway, we're going off topic. So, we'd better stop it right now.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Didn't I just write that my energy bills almost doubled since the war started? I don't live in Germany, you know.

Anyway, we're going off topic. So, we'd better stop it right now.
Ya, it's pretty bad right now. Energy bills will get much worse globally, before things get better. That's why I mentioned the protests in Germany. The development costs could decrease/increase depending on the outcome.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
This happens not without reason from her side - to be on point: Always when William was falling back into his "old-days-massive-jerk" behaviour.

Miru is depicted as a self confident strong woman, that don't take shit from anyone. She has her own mind, can distinguish between right and wrong and is for sure not a devote trophy girl for William that will brain dead ignore a misstep from him if he goes to far.

The reaction from her when she gets the knowledge about the "Monica-kitchen table-creampie" incident makes this clear. Or kicking William into the pool after his low blow towards Katie, or pushing William under water after verbaly rubbing salt into the wounds from Monica at the pool.

The expression "She is my better half" is no accident.

Her complete behaviour is totally comprehensible and understandable, she does the things that all girlfriends should do if the partner starts to be a jerk without reasons to others. And one thing is for sure: William was in the most cases not the innocent victim on the recieving end...
I agree mc was a massive jerk in his past and still is bit of jerk sometimes and he deserve getting punched in face if not getting shot and that's just for what he did to just Monica alone and honestly that's one of the reasons why Miru should not have done that because someone with that kind of past could do anything if they chose to do so and anyone with even a bit of sense would try very hard to not to provoke someone with a past like that.

I also agree that a girlfriend should correct her boyfriend if he is doing something wrong, i would go as far to say that they have every right to do that but that does not mean they should start insulting them in public or in front of others, especially not in front of the people who has close relationship to either boyfriend or girlfriend.

That's the reason why i said what i said, again its just my personal opinion and anyone who disagree can chose to ignore what i said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil-Mimi

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
I'm not saying that the person you are quoting is one of these people, but I do feel many folks on this site are too conditioned by harem/incest/sleep sex games, where MC can do no wrong and all the women are just there for his amusement... that they find it jarring to come across a woman that actually isn't a cookie-cutter trophy girlfriend.
I'm not, i just like a bit more realism and realistic behavior in games that try to keep things real.

Reactions: Lil-Mimi
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes