4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm not, i just like a bit more realism and realistic behavior in games that try to keep things real.
Comments like this always make me think of a certain game i won't mention, where baskeball player wear black and yellow, amd they make me chuckle a little.

By the way about realism, this game is always been quite over the top. It's a messy crime story with ninjas. Yet the remake is lightyears more realistic then the original version. Damn, that game was quite a rollercoaster.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not, i just like a bit more realism and realistic behavior in games that try to keep things real.
Comments like this always make me think of a certain game i won't mention, where baskeball player wear black and yellow, amd they make me chuckle a little.

By the way about realism, this game is always been quite over the top. It's a messy crime story with ninjas. Yet the remake is lightyears more realistic then the original version. Damn, that game was quite a rollercoaster.
Maybe I'm the only one who noticed the snake behaving like a puppy dog and the scene with the spiders, where they plan like scooby doo gang? :ROFLMAO:
WIAB is over the top and no so realistic, but believable in its own universe.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Ocean’s anime fandom leaks through in a lot of the scenes. It’s very over the top and melodramatic in that sense and only “realistic” when compared to some the crazier games found on this site.

Reactions: sorco2003

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
Maybe I'm the only one who noticed the snake behaving like a puppy dog and the scene with the spiders, where they plan like scooby doo gang? :ROFLMAO:
WIAB is over the top and no so realistic, but believable in its own universe.
Snakes that behave like dogs, dwarves playing basketball, rat parades in houses, little asian girls who know the magicalasiankungfu that allows them to defeat an opponent 3 times their size, most girls 10 out of 10 have an impressive bust and thirsty for our main characters. I like Ocean's games, but they have little to do with realism.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Snakes that behave like dogs, dwarves playing basketball, rat parades in houses, little asian girls who know the magicalasiankungfu that allows them to defeat an opponent 3 times their size, most girls 10 out of 10 have an impressive bust and thirsty for our main characters. I like Ocean's games, but they have little to do with realism.
Maybe reading the full conversation would make a bit more sense? and just to be clear i did not mean the real life realism.
Also English is not my first language so it can get a bit difficult for me to understand and reply correctly sometimes XD

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
Maybe reading the full conversation would make a bit more sense? and just to be clear i did not mean the real life realism.
Also English is not my first language so it can get a bit difficult for me to understand and reply correctly sometimes XD
No, I understand what you wanted to say, but I wasn't talking about that topic, but about realism in Ocean’s games in general. Regarding your topic, I find some parts of your comments fair, however, I would prefer to wait a while before passing a verdict regarding their relationship, after all, only 3 chapters have been released so far. And in general, the dynamics of their relationship don’t bother me much. Miru is more of a stick in the wheel for me until the game offers me the option of an amicable parting. I'm not a big fan of relationships forced on the player, but I'm grateful for her help with Katie, regardless of Miru's intentions when she gave her this information. I believe that Katie’s awareness of William’s sympathy will serve as a kind of boost for their future romantic relationship. I hope I didn't offend Miru's fans with my post, I just prefer to focus my attention on other LI’s.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I just hope MC can kick Katie to the curb like before. I still don't like her character and never will. The rewrite hasn't changed that. I hope that MC can make her miserable without any backlash let her feel the weight of what she did and face actual consequences. Let her be cutoff for the next however many years to equal MC's time. Let her suffer the same way MC did.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I just hope MC can kick Katie to the curb like before. I still don't like her character and never will. The rewrite hasn't changed that. I hope that MC can make her miserable without any backlash let her feel the weight of what she did and face actual consequences. Let her be cutoff for the next however many years to equal MC's time. Let her suffer the same way MC did.
Seems I missed some things. I've played Chapter 2, but didn't keep an eye on this thread because I didn't have a clue who all of these characters were and why they were important to the MC. You mention a rewrite, did that address my issue with the game, by any chance?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Seems I missed some things. I've played Chapter 2, but didn't keep an eye on this thread because I didn't have a clue who all of these characters were and why they were important to the MC. You mention a rewrite, did that address my issue with the game, by any chance?
I have no idea. In the original MC and Katie were at odds because of MC and Leia's relationship when they were younger. Katie was jealous and she threatened to rat them out so MC just left to protect Leia or at least that's how I took it. But in the original version the two them were not so friendly. So IDK what your issue is or was but I just hate her character through and through. She's the spoiled princess and nobody see's her faults or they choose to ignore them. Either way I want her to suffer.

Reactions: vireker and Quetzzz

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
So IDK what your issue is or was
My issue is/was mostly that I had no idea who these people were, how they related or what history they had with each other. It's only through context clues in dialog that I eventually figured out a few things. I don't require a lot of exposition, but as the player I need to know certain things, specially if the game offers choices.
If Katie is who I think she is, I didn't like her either. I should probably re-play with Chapter 3 and see how my experience with the game is now.

Sep 26, 2023
I have no idea. In the original MC and Katie were at odds because of MC and Leia's relationship when they were younger. Katie was jealous and she threatened to rat them out so MC just left to protect Leia or at least that's how I took it. But in the original version the two them were not so friendly. So IDK what your issue is or was but I just hate her character through and through. She's the spoiled princess and nobody see's her faults or they choose to ignore them. Either way I want her to suffer.
You missed the part where William and Leai bullied her during their whole childhood. They were both complete assholes to her, even William admit it in the original version. They're the one who should be kick in the face. Especially William, he's even a bigger asshole now.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You missed the part where William and Leai bullied her during their whole childhood. They were both complete assholes to her, even William admit it in the original version. They're the one who should be kick in the face. Especially William, he's even a bigger asshole now.
If you say so. The issue is her little tantrum/ threat to rat blew up his and Leias lives. So yeah I would say she deserves worse. Kicked in the face... seriously... getting even with them would entail something but driving the wedge she did no way. Sorry but she's still a spoiled bitch. Even says that in the dialogue at least the original version. Mom and Dad or BF whatever what's his face is paying for her college and blah blah blah. Leia becoming some gangster queen... yeah I'm sure that if MC hadn't been away all that shit wouldn't have happened her actions caused a butterfly effect. So yeah kick these two in the face because the little bitch got her way didn't she? I mean seriously who lost from her choice and who won? Certainly not MC and definitely not Leia. Sorry not sorry Fuck Katie with a sand paper condom and no lube in every hole.

• Angry
Reactions: The Krogan Dude
Sep 26, 2023
If you say so. The issue is her little tantrum/ threat to rat blew up his and Leias lives. So yeah I would say she deserves worse. Kicked in the face... seriously... getting even with them would entail something but driving the wedge she did no way. Sorry but she's still a spoiled bitch. Even says that in the dialogue at least the original version. Mom and Dad or BF whatever what's his face is paying for her college and blah blah blah. Leia becoming some gangster queen... yeah I'm sure that if MC hadn't been away all that shit wouldn't have happened her actions caused a butterfly effect. So yeah kick these two in the face because the little bitch got her way didn't she? I mean seriously who lost from her choice and who won? Certainly not MC and definitely not Leia. Sorry not sorry Fuck Katie with a sand paper condom and no lube in every hole.
If you say, and one could say nothing would have happened anyway if William and Leia didn't team up like two cowards to bully their own little sister. How could she possibily dare to find a way to fight back ? :rolleyes: And the fact Katie was overhelm with guilt and even considered suicide of course doesn't matter. Leia was already an horrible person in the first place, her becoming a pimp and a gangster just reflect the manipulative selfish and remorseless bitch she has always been. Same thing for William the way he treated Monica already proved he already was a sad human being. You just have a boner for bullies and remorseless bitch. Your sadistic fantasies speak for yourself.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
If you say, and one could say nothing would have happened anyway if William and Leia didn't team up like two cowards to bully their own little sister. How could she possibily dare to find a way to fight back ? :rolleyes: And the fact Katie was overhelm with guilt and even considered suicide of course doesn't matter. Leia was already an horrible person in the first place, her becoming a pimp and a gangster just reflect the manipulative selfish and remorseless bitch she has always been. Same thing for William the way he treated Monica already proved he already was a sad human being. You just have a boner for bullies and remorseless bitch. Your sadistic fantasies speak for yourself.
Yeah she's a victim... don't give me that shit and hopefully katie does commit suicide that would make me super happy. lol. Leia was a horrible person? How do you figure because she was annoyed by her little sister? holy hell all you simps oh the mean bullies poor katie... you just simpin for the brat because you somehow identify with her but yeah Leia and William are terrible people. By the rewrite it sure seems like the dev wants to make them so... to soothe all the poor kids who don't like the meanies... either way we can agree to disagree I can't stand Katie and your arguments don't make me feel any different as I'm sure mine don't you so let's just leave it at that ok?

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah she's a victim... don't give me that shit and hopefully katie does commit suicide that would make me super happy. lol. Leia was a horrible person? How do you figure because she was annoyed by her little sister? holy hell all you simps oh the mean bullies poor katie... you just simpin for the brat because you somehow identify with her but yeah Leia and William are terrible people. By the rewrite it sure seems like the dev wants to make them so... to soothe all the poor kids who don't like the meanies... either way we can agree to disagree I can't stand Katie and your arguments don't make me feel any different as I'm sure mine don't you so let's just leave it at that ok?
The rewrite never changed the fact that Leia and William were horrible people and actively bullied Katie just because they could, not because they were annoyed. (Not to mention that even if they were being annoyed it absolutely doesn't give them any right to be bullies.) Them being the assholes were the cause of Katie threatening to blow up their lives. William and Leia having their lives "ruined" is karma. If you can't see that, the problem is with you simping William and Leia, not other people simping Katie.

And bad news for you, Katie is the first WIAB LI to officially be not just named but have screen time in SG, so no, she won't commit suicide. I hope you are not super sad, lol.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
There's clearly something wrong with your mind.

cookie_wtf.jpg

Sorry, but no sorry...

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The rewrite never changed the fact that Leia and William were horrible people and actively bullied Katie just because they could, not because they were annoyed. (Not to mention that even if they were being annoyed it absolutely doesn't give them any right to be bullies.) Them being the assholes were the cause of Katie threatening to blow up their lives. William and Leia having their lives "ruined" is karma. If you can't see that, the problem is with you simping William and Leia, not other people simping Katie.

And bad news for you, Katie is the first WIAB LI to officially be not just named but have screen time in SG, so no, she won't commit suicide. I hope you are not super sad, lol.
I thought that was the GF, but don't get all snow flake and teary eyed on me now. lol. Yeah again cry me a river. Older siblings bully younger ones all the time it's called life so Katie getting the same treatment now or worse is definitely Karma. I'm also not the one simping I'm just stating I don't like a character and all I hear is how wrong I am from people who's only reason to defend her is she was bullied.... who's projecting and simping? Take a look in the mirror my friend seriously because while you all are busy berating me for not liking your favorite character I'm sipping my coffee and enjoying my day. You sure I'm the one simping? Guess what? I still don't like Katie... but keep trying to convince me I should it's entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Regarding your topic, I find some parts of your comments fair, however, I would prefer to wait a while before passing a verdict regarding their relationship, after all, only 3 chapters have been released so far.
As you can see in the OP, this thread was started in October 2018. It's only 5 years, after all.

So, we might take our time and ponder on this a few years more. Eternity awaits us, I guess.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes