4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Oh but it is just an opinion. Do you think because people say it's not ok that it doesn't happen? Do you think your stance on the subject has stopped it all together? It's ok because most people grow up and move on, not all do, but they do. There is a difference between normal and extreme like with any subjects. You are very strong in your stance as are many, but believe me I speak from experience I survived it and so do many people. You can either grow from it and become a better person or you can become bitter and unhappy.
No, you came out of being bullied and instead of standing up to such behaviour you accepted the fact you couldn't do anything about it so now you project your feelings on others and even decided to victim blame. A person is not bitter or unhappy because they are against bullying. You're the bitter one in this scenario, because you think victims shouldn't seek justice, or that you think bullying is just normal and everyone should accept that.

You know what else happens all over the world? Rape, and wars. Do you think people being against those and seeking justice against these things are bitter and unhappy too?

I don't care that this is a video game, because chances are you talk like that about real people too.

PS: Putting your text in a table each time isn't something to be proud of. It makes you look like a narcissist.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
No, you came out of being bullied and instead of standing up to such behaviour you accepted the fact you couldn't do anything about it so now you project your feelings on others and even decided to victim blame. A person is not bitter or unhappy because they are against bullying. You're the bitter one in this scenario, because you think victims shouldn't seek justice, or that you think bullying is just normal and everyone should accept that.

You know what else happens all over the world? Rape, and wars. Do you think people being against those and seeking justice against these things are bitter and unhappy too?

I don't care that this is a video game, because chances are you talk like that about real people too.

PS: Putting your text in a table each time isn't something to be proud of. It makes you look like a narcissist.
Did I say I didn't do anything about it? I never accused them of being bitter or unhappy because they are against bullying that's all you. I never said victims shouldn't seek justice however I disagree with the supposed justice in this vn. Yes the barage of people telling me that I'm a narcissist and I'm victim blaming and whatever else when I was happy to just agree to disagree more than once and let it drop yet all anyone can focus on is talking shit with their web md psychology degree. Why do you suppose that is? Because they all sympathize or empathize with Katie and because she's their precious they are going troll smeagle on me lol. So Can we please move on or are you all too immature to do that? I hold my opinion you all hold yours and that's ok nobody has changed my mind as I've said and I highly doubt I've changed any of yours so before I make a report to the mod's how about we move on and everyone just drop it? Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xill
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes