4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
"Little" is the last word I'd use to describe Helen. :ROFLMAO:
Did she get changed to be thicker? It seems like it, compared to the older versions. Also, she's gonna be in a cane before we get to see her do something. Come to think of it, so will most of us.

avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
Did she get changed to be thicker? It seems like it, compared to the older versions. Also, she's gonna be in a cane before we get to see her do something. Come to think of it, so will most of us.
Speaking of thick, I wonder whether in this new version Emilie and Dana have been merged into one woman? With Dana retaining her previous form if the MC trains with her. I hope not! Emilie ought to make her entrance in the cafe and that scene is yet to happen.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
What a dysfunctional family. If I was the dude in this game. I would have been there for like a day and seeing all these people with their issues, drugs and gang shit I would pack my shit and went straight back home with Muri. I don't really like any of these people. They are all fucked in the head. Now I haven't played the original so I don't know the story fully but even the mom I don't trust one bit. She can sort out her own shit. That sister of his leia. I would tell that bitch to fuck right off from the start with her shit attitude. Who would want to deal with that shit willingly. Screw that family. The only people I like is the Muri and the cop girl. Muri is just awesome and loyal and the cop girl at least deserve to be angry because of the shit you done to her. For the rest yeah fuck off.

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
What a dysfunctional family. If I was the dude in this game. I would have been there for like a day and seeing all these people with their issues, drugs and gang shit I would pack my shit and went straight back home with Muri. I don't really like any of these people. They are all fucked in the head. Now I haven't played the original so I don't know the story fully but even the mom I don't trust one bit. She can sort out her own shit. That sister of his leia. I would tell that bitch to fuck right off from the start with her shit attitude. Who would want to deal with that shit willingly. Screw that family. The only people I like is the Muri and the cop girl. Muri is just awesome and loyal and the cop girl at least deserve to be angry because of the shit you done to her. For the rest yeah fuck off.
It's funny that you call Leia a bitch with shitty behaviour despite the fact that she loved William with all her heart and he abruptly left her without even saying goodbye, which to me justifies her behaviour, but you at the same time sympathise with the cop lady even though her attitude towards the protagonist is even worse. As for Helen, who knows, maybe she's really fucked in the head after the incident, even William noticed oddities in her behaviour. I guess it will be explained in the future.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It's funny that you call Leia a bitch with shitty behaviour despite the fact that she loved William with all her heart and he abruptly left her without even saying goodbye, which to me justifies her behaviour, but you at the same time sympathise with the cop lady even though her attitude towards the protagonist is even worse. As for Helen, who knows, maybe she's really fucked in the head after the incident, even William noticed oddities in her behaviour. I guess it will be explained in the future.
I don't care that she loved him. It is over. Relationships come and go. And sorry but I would leave her too. I don't blame the dude. Its like hey come back and then its like why the fuck am I here? No one say shit or wants to give any information on anything all she wants to do is bitch non stop. It might feel like I single her out. But as you seen my post there it is pretty clear what I think of literally everyone. Yes even the protaganist. What he did with the cop girl is inexcusable. That whole family is toxic and he had a better chance of becoming a better person far far away from that shitshow.

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
I don't care that she loved him. It is over. Relationships come and go. And sorry but I would leave her too. I don't blame the dude. Its like hey come back and then its like why the fuck am I here? No one say shit or wants to give any information on anything all she wants to do is bitch non stop. It might feel like I single her out. But as you seen my post there it is pretty clear what I think of literally everyone. Yes even the protaganist. What he did with the cop girl is inexcusable. That whole family is toxic and he had a better chance of becoming a better person far far away from that shitshow.
I get it, so if you don't like a character it's okay to act like a jerk to her and then wonder why all of a sudden she's being a bitch. I can't say I agree with your position, but I get it. And don't say she doesn't give him any information at all, she gives him information, she just does it gradually. In chapter three, for example, they go to the police station together trying to get some information. Why doesn't she tell him everything at once? She doesn't trust him. Why doesn't she trust him? Because he betrayed her trust. Why would she call him back even though she doesn't trust him? Because deep down inside she still loves him and wants him around (plus she's manipulative and wants to use him to extract information where she can't get it herself). Regarding Monica - I don't like her. She's the ugliest character in the game right now (imho of course) and her way of interacting with the protagonist annoys me, but despite that I sympathise with her. I don't think William set it all up on purpose, I think it was more of a tragic accident, but he is still guilty and owes her for what he did. After he does something to earn her forgiveness (I have no idea what that will be) my interaction with her will stop as I don't like her as a character.

Reactions: Maviarab

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
They are all fucked in the head.
So is MC. He used to bang his twin sister when they where kids and he was more or less the local bully. And it's a country gangs story, you can't expect them to be functional and productive exemplary members of society.

Reactions: osculim

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Guys, you're ignoring three facts:

1. It's OceanLabs' game! They created this story and it's our choice whether we like it or not!
2. In life you cannot choose which family and environment you are born into. So it's no surprise that the MC was and still is an asshole (to me)!
3. Did the family or those around him treat the MC badly that he turned away from them? As things stand, a clear no. It's more the other way around, so it's justified that he comes back to his family and friends with feelings of guilt! Home sweet home

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I get it, so if you don't like a character it's okay to act like a jerk to her and then wonder why all of a sudden she's being a bitch. I can't say I agree with your position, but I get it. And don't say she doesn't give him any information at all, she gives him information, she just does it gradually. In chapter three, for example, they go to the police station together trying to get some information. Why doesn't she tell him everything at once? She doesn't trust him. Why doesn't she trust him? Because he betrayed her trust. Why would she call him back even though she doesn't trust him? Because deep down inside she still loves him and wants him around (plus she's manipulative and wants to use him to extract information where she can't get it herself). Regarding Monica - I don't like her. She's the ugliest character in the game right now (imho of course) and her way of interacting with the protagonist annoys me, but despite that I sympathise with her. I don't think William set it all up on purpose, I think it was more of a tragic accident, but he is still guilty and owes her for what he did. After he does something to earn her forgiveness (I have no idea what that will be) my interaction with her will stop as I don't like her as a character.
Yeah no I did not exclude the protaganist he is a total prick. But at least it seems he is trying. And I think if Muri was not around he would probably be even bigger prick. She is pretty much is keeping him grounded. As for Leia and giving out information. "Gradually" does not work for me. Its like you got me here now tell wtf is going on or I'm out. Simple as that.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
So is MC. He used to bang his twin sister when they where kids and he was more or less the local bully. And it's a country gangs story, you can't expect them to be functional and productive exemplary members of society.
Exactly but then why go back to that when you have a perfectly nice life with grounded loyal person by your side. Making you a better person.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Miru*

If going to whine, at least get people's names right lol.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes