4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What a dysfunctional family. If I was the dude in this game. I would have been there for like a day and seeing all these people with their issues, drugs and gang shit I would pack my shit and went straight back home with Muri. I don't really like any of these people. They are all fucked in the head. Now I haven't played the original so I don't know the story fully but even the mom I don't trust one bit. She can sort out her own shit. That sister of his leia. I would tell that bitch to fuck right off from the start with her shit attitude. Who would want to deal with that shit willingly. Screw that family. The only people I like is the Muri and the cop girl. Muri is just awesome and loyal and the cop girl at least deserve to be angry because of the shit you done to her. For the rest yeah fuck off.
Yes, I know what you mean.
If the mс were like in SG, he would probably hang himself. On the other hand William, is quite indifferent and cheerful, and I’m sure he likes these new adventures.

Reactions: osculim

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
"They" is also used, if the gender is unknown, it's confusing for non native speakers and they just assume you know it, not very inclusive if you ask me, but you didn't.
You know, right now, you are making me think of a South Park episode where Cartman declares he/she/it/them is/are a "transginger" because he/she/it/them needs to take a shit in the girls' bathroom:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
"They" is also used, if the gender is unknown, it's confusing for non native speakers and they just assume you know it, not very inclusive if you ask me, but you didn't.
It's actually the case that English is not my native language and that's why I chose the polite form. And since I don't know who is actually developing this game, I chose OceanLabs as the "publisher" (as a generic term, so to speak).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's actually the case that English is not my native language and that's why I chose the polite form. And since I don't know who is actually developing this game, I chose OceanLabs as the "publisher" (as a generic term, so to speak).
Same as above.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Miru*

If going to whine, at least get people's names right lol.
Well excuse me Mr. Name police. :ROFLMAO:
You got too much time on your hands correcting people. It is strange tho that regardless you knew exactly who I was talking about. So it does not matter one bit. Anyway as for whining. You can have your opinion on characters. I sure as hell will have mine. Does not mean I don't love this game. If you don't like it too damn bad for you. Go waste some more of your time to go correct someone who gives a damn. I sure don't

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You got too much time on your hands correcting people. It is strange tho that regardless you knew exactly who I was talking about. So it does not matter one bit. Anyway as for whining. You can have your opinion on characters. I sure as hell will have mine. Does not mean I don't love this game. If you don't like it too damn bad for you. Go waste some more of your time to go correct someone who gives a damn. I sure don't
Wahhh wahhh wahhhh....

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
That what the Engrish Devs also think, you are here for the boobs, look at the boobs not on the text!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: osculim

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Ocean is the type of person who pursues perfection. So don't expect too much on timeliness.
There are always issues that pop up, that require last-minute polishing. :cool:
Dana.jpg

Reactions: Ghosty99

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
The biggest example of hope is that Ocean cannot meet its own deadlines and still gives dates in case of new updates. :D

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I was goin to ask if someone knows when and if we have full release any time soon but when i read the comms i get my answer
It seems Ocean have some problems cause his other game is in beta form too....but what we can do if not just to wait!!!!

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes