4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Quality of gaming changes .. see if they work for you or not ... no plot advancement this time around.

Rewritten scenes are nice to compare to what you remember, right?
Thing is, the story hasn't advanced in years. The last update that released actual new content has to be before 2020. We've seen the same game re-released first with most of the NTR removed, then NTR added but with the option at the start, then the graphics didn't feel right...my god, I've known procrastinators in my time, but this dev takes the cake. Even now he had a chance to at least advance the story with a couple hundred images, along with his re-re-remastering already seen portions of the story...but history repeats itself, and it's just more "polishing" of a not even half finished story.

Edit: And where the heck is the NTR? Are we going with the anti NTR crowd definition? If other men exist and women talk to them, it's NTR? The father had sex with your mom creating you, and because she's a LI, it's NTR? It's just all removed, so curious just what NTR means to the dev?

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Thing is, the story hasn't advanced in years. The last update that released actual new content has to be before 2020. We've seen the same game re-released first with most of the NTR removed, then NTR added but with the option at the start, then the graphics didn't feel right... my god
I see. So new update Ch3 is just better remastered images of the same old plot from the year 2020.

I think I played old version 0.6 back in 2020 and nothing changed since then. After 4 years of development the game has gotten an option to turn NTR off and better quality images. That is all. That's such a disappointment.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhereItAllBegan-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Thing is, the story hasn't advanced in years. The last update that released actual new content has to be before 2020. We've seen the same game re-released first with most of the NTR removed, then NTR added but with the option at the start, then the graphics didn't feel right...my god, I've known procrastinators in my time, but this dev takes the cake. Even now he had a chance to at least advance the story with a couple hundred images, along with his re-re-remastering already seen portions of the story...but history repeats itself, and it's just more "polishing" of a not even half finished story.
sounds like game "come inside" by ttll,

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes