4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thing is, the story hasn't advanced in years. The last update that released actual new content has to be before 2020. We've seen the same game re-released first with most of the NTR removed, then NTR added but with the option at the start, then the graphics didn't feel right...my god, I've known procrastinators in my time, but this dev takes the cake. Even now he had a chance to at least advance the story with a couple hundred images, along with his re-re-remastering already seen portions of the story...but history repeats itself, and it's just more "polishing" of a not even half finished story.

Edit: And where the heck is the NTR? Are we going with the anti NTR crowd definition? If other men exist and women talk to them, it's NTR? The father had sex with your mom creating you, and because she's a LI, it's NTR? It's just all removed, so curious just what NTR means to the dev?
I see. So new update Ch3 is just better remastered images of the same old plot from the year 2020.

I think I played old version 0.6 back in 2020 and nothing changed since then. After 4 years of development the game has gotten an option to turn NTR off and better quality images. That is all. That's such a disappointment.
Ah Yes ... "Remasters" the bane of good VNs
If you take off the rose-spectacled (and the old version was my fave VN by a long way)....pity you all forgot after he took over SG, why this needed reworking...because honestly, as much as I loved it...it was a mess with very average renders.

But whatever...bash on folks...least it's (and SG) getting updates now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If you take off the rose-spectacled (and the old version was my fave VN by a long way)....pity you all forgot after he took over SG, why this needed reworking...because honestly, as much as I loved it...it was a mess with very average renders.

But whatever...bash on folks...least it's (and SG) getting updates now.
"Who you calling average!? I'm butt-ugly!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
WhereItAllBegan-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
What's new in this one? any new content?

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Most people complain about why it has to be reworked and why development is so slow.:cautious:

For the first one, just compare the rendering quality of the two, the difference in quality is very visible (the quality of the older versions of ch 1 and ch 6 also looks very different).
And there is also a story adjustment because previously the work on the 2 games (which are very related) was done by different people. (apart from the regulatory issues from Patreon and Steam (why, developers also need funds, you know :sneaky:))

And for the second, Ocean worked on 2 games at once by publishing around 2000 renders each. with a total of 4000 renders, the update time of almost 1 year is quite reasonable (also looking at the quality of the ocean renders :love:).
Where many developers carry out monthly updates of 200-400 renders. So you can see here that Ocean prefers to issue massive updates but takes a lot of time, rather than the other way around.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
out of curiosity is the rework more content wise then the old one now? or is the older one still have more content comparably.

cause i dont mind trying out the old one if it has more content, to waste some time. but i rather not just play the same thing if the rework has more

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
out of curiosity is the rework more content wise then the old one now? or is the older one still have more content comparably.

cause i dont mind trying out the old one if it has more content, to waste some time. but i rather not just play the same thing if the rework has more
The old one has more content, but it won't be like playing the same game. He's made changes to the story and the personalities are better fleshed out in the new version (IMO). By all means, give the old one a play. It will probably help you appreciate the new version more, unless all you care about are sex scenes.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
The old one has more content, but it won't be like playing the same game. He's made changes to the story and the personalities are better fleshed out in the new version (IMO). By all means, give the old one a play. It will probably help you appreciate the new version more, unless all you care about are sex scenes.
Looking for a mix of both, story and smut :p but when you say more, you mean alot more content, story and other stuff? Or is the rework almost catching up story wise, if so ill just wait for the rework to catch up in content.

Cause i cant imagine too big of a change story wise if from the same creator

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Looking for a mix of both, story and smut :p but when you say more, you mean alot more content, story and other stuff? Or is the rework almost catching up story wise, if so ill just wait for the rework to catch up in content
Old version is up to version 0.6. I'm not sure if that exactly correlates to chapters in the new version, though. There is more smut in the old version, for sure. There's a few other girls you can have some fun with, while in the new version you only have Miru so far. The new version is more of a slower burn (more "realistic" I guess).

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes