4.30 star(s) 183 Votes
D

Deleted member 1200074

I saw this and got so excited for a second.
Most people seem to update around 400-600 images and do this about monthly. His patches are 900+ which is a huge content dump image wise, even if not as much content story wise. While some will create 2 or 3 images for an entire scene and story point, he is rendering multiple images giving a more natural feel as they appear to move around naturally within a scene. While this makes for a beautiful game and when complete I believe will be gorgeous, it just means that there is little forward momentum storywise. He is figuring it all out as it goes.

Don't think I am fanboi'ing, as what I feel is currently acceptable may likely change if the story doesn't progress enough over the next couple updates. I still think the mother is one of the hottest models I have seen in any Renpy game, so I may be slightly biased.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Which is BS to me, one of the reasons I never came back to this game despite someone's whose opinion i respect telling me to check this game out... I saw the new banner on "newest games" (with the hot mom) forgot which one it was, and came here... saw the asian girl and immediately the bad memories came flowing back in...

This game is a less "dangerous" version of the game Descent, where you nearly have to "bowl the perfect game" in order to avoid the NTR... or turn it off...because otherwise everyone is out to get the MC, and eventually no matter how well you played you have to sacrifice something to "sorta win"...

I gave up at the time where you fuck some hottie in a bar, and the sister somehow "mind-reads" that you did it, and threatens to tell your GF unless you become her male bitch...

Everything is like that in the game... the GF herself always tries to NTR the MC, and its only your choices that keep her from doing it, her "mind thoughts" always say how much she wants to cheat... Everyone aside from the "mute mom" and perhaps the Aunt are looking to fuck the MC over... the cops are out to get him, yet do nothing against the black gang... the black gang is out to fuck all his women, and they have no one to keep them in check... the sister is an utter bitch and wants to make the MC a pussy boy... the dad also wants to bang his asian slut... the male cousin is a tool used by the asian slut to cuck you, etc...

Honestly playing this game to me was like watching a good horror movie, the whole time your at the edge of your seat just waiting for shit to hit the fan... while fun with a movie, its not very fun while playing a game...
I don't know man. I have my fun in the game and i'm not getting NTR'red and my MC is not a male bitch. You probably just made some poor decisions if you end up in situations like the mentioned.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know man. I have my fun in the game and i'm not getting NTR'red and my MC is not a male bitch. You probably just made some poor decisions if you end up in situations like the mentioned.
Me aswell, my main route looks the same as yours, my MC is kinda Alpha and doesn't fuck around.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I play the No NTR route and i cheat on Miru pretty much every chance i get, stay faithful to her is pretty much impossible ,you know something is off the moment that even the "crack whore" is way hotter than your girlfriend, imagine the MC baby with Rhonda, he will born with a shiv in his hand :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlwayzUndead

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I play the No NTR route and i cheat on Miru pretty much every chance i get, stay faithful to her is pretty much impossible ,you know something is off the moment that even the "crack whore" is way hotter than your girlfriend, imagine the MC baby with Rhonda, he will born with a shiv in his hand :ROFLMAO:
Seriously she was almost red skinned, I swore when I first saw her that she was a demon.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Seriously she was almost red skinned, I swore when I first saw her that she was a demon.
Well.... i like monster girls too so its not a problem, red skin and horns and even a tail, Rhonda would still look hot, and she even has some nice green eyes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Which is BS to me, one of the reasons I never came back to this game despite someone's whose opinion i respect telling me to check this game out... I saw the new banner on "newest games" (with the hot mom) forgot which one it was, and came here... saw the asian girl and immediately the bad memories came flowing back in...

This game is a less "dangerous" version of the game Descent, where you nearly have to "bowl the perfect game" in order to avoid the NTR... or turn it off...because otherwise everyone is out to get the MC, and eventually no matter how well you played you have to sacrifice something to "sorta win"...

I gave up at the time where you fuck some hottie in a bar, and the sister somehow "mind-reads" that you did it, and threatens to tell your GF unless you become her male bitch...

Everything is like that in the game... the GF herself always tries to NTR the MC, and its only your choices that keep her from doing it, her "mind thoughts" always say how much she wants to cheat... Everyone aside from the "mute mom" and perhaps the Aunt are looking to fuck the MC over... the cops are out to get him, yet do nothing against the black gang... the black gang is out to fuck all his women, and they have no one to keep them in check... the sister is an utter bitch and wants to make the MC a pussy boy... the dad also wants to bang his asian slut... the male cousin is a tool used by the asian slut to cuck you, etc...

Honestly playing this game to me was like watching a good horror movie, the whole time your at the edge of your seat just waiting for shit to hit the fan... while fun with a movie, its not very fun while playing a game...
This game is literally NTR just for the hell of it, its so unrealistic half the time its not even funny. I find it hilarious that he puts "This game does not contain stupid people or unrealistic situations." on his Patreon.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I liked the update, except for how MC was left pining after Miru dumped him. In my pt, she cheated him twice, didn't tell him and still demanded one time pass for screwing someone, as revenge. ( seems she's literally trying to fuck your father)
And it sounds like she'll go after anyone you screwed around with, even after the two of you are done.
She's way too unlikable, hypocritical, and acts like a child. ( and not exactly best looking)
Question: Will there be more Katrina relationship content?
Also, some suggestion? I think sex scenes are far too short and could be done better. Personally, I think animations are a huge waste of time and only few, few devs here actually do it well ( most of the time, they end up looking like some bizzare puppet twitch show).
Imo, better to have more natural, longer scenes with variety of different poses/angles.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I liked the update, except for how MC was left pining after Miru dumped him. In my pt, she cheated him twice, didn't tell him and still demanded one time pass for screwing someone, as revenge. ( seems she's literally trying to fuck your father)
And it sounds like she'll go after anyone you screwed around with, even after the two of you are done.
She's way too unlikable, hypocritical, and acts like a child. ( and not exactly best looking)
Question: Will there be more Katrina relationship content?
Also, some suggestion? I think sex scenes are far too short and could be done better. Personally, I think animations are a huge waste of time and only few, few devs here actually do it well ( most of the time, they end up looking like some bizzare puppet twitch show).
Imo, better to have more natural, longer scenes with variety of different poses/angles.
Yeah i feel you on that about miru. She literally had her ex tongue and dick in her mouth full blown cheating then got the nerve to get mad because i got to pipe a random chick. Though yea that's mostly my fault for playing into the Ntr but that scene was hot so i couldn't help it :ROFLMAO:.

Though her trying to cuck me with my cousin i found funny lol she literally downgraded to a virgin while im trying to have a big Incest fueled orgy with my Mom, Sisters and Aunt. Also her actions from that point shouldn't get any reaction from MC as he shouldn't care anymore. Can't have my Mc being a cuck after boldly cheating on her like that and disregarding the Sister blackmail.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
y'all need to create a thread in the general discussions area about what defines NTR and what dosnt and how it is properly or improperly used and point out the games there...i enjoy this game..my choices actually seem to matter and keep me on the path i like..that alone makes this game a win..my time on this forum has turned me from a noob who reacted to a forum-vet(HAHAA!!) who now thinks..and i think..go to general discussions and have at it there and leave the actual game thread to us enjoying and discussing the gameplay and dames etc :p

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
y'all need to create a thread in the general discussions area about what defines NTR and what dosnt and how it is properly or improperly used and point out there games there...i enjoy this game..my choices actually seem to matter and keep me on the path i like..that alone makes this game a win..my time on this forum has turned me from a noob who reacted to a forum-vet(HAHAA!!) who now thinks..and i think..go to general discussions and have at it there and leave the actual game thread to us enjoying and discussing the gameplay and dames etc :p
I think there's actually quite a few of those, it seems like one of those pop up monthly. At least the defining one pops up a lot, its kinda like beating a dead horse at this point.

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
I went out of my way to get Miru to dump me and I'm so glad it happened. She is super unlikable. This is probably the one game I don't care about the NTR being on with her because don't give one tiny iota about her so having her cheat is like "Eh, bonus content for me." and I normally ABHOR NTR.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Oct 28, 2017
This asian girl with the yellow teeth and the grey hair is a big turnoff- wanted to quit the game.
But then came Leia- and i gave it a try. ;-)
How can a developer start a game with such an unattractive character- her facial expressions are weird...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
agree^ Miru is that rare uglyfuck Asian dame in games...she is just "off"
Helen on the other hand is ranking up in the clouds with Mrs Heavens for milf perfection...the kink in her nose is adorable..she's just stunning.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Most people seem to update around 400-600 images and do this about monthly...
No, I mean that I was excited for some big asses. Most games with the tag are like, "I increased the slider from its default -100% to -90%." It's hard out here for anyone who likes 'em R I D I C U L O U S. Like, legit Deviant Art in size. Just, you know... drawn/rendered by real people.
I'm actually more disliking of her "personality" than her model; she's pretty basic, but then she's all, "I can take you, fgt," and the MC is like, "Yup." Then she's just obnoxious as hell when you try to turn her down. Feels like you're not allowed to, in this game. She's the stereotypical "result of fugue," if you will, and that's pretty hard to related to.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Helen on the other hand is ranking up in the clouds with Mrs Heavens for milf perfection...the kink in her nose is adorable..she's just stunning.
Yeah, she's a young asian chick with a face of 40-50 year old junkie lady and her whole model looks off, plus the hair color.

When you look at her you see that something is off compared to other models in the game and it's not even about her being ugly, just weird.

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
Just start playing this game because of the screen shoot, and this game even have NTR things!

After couple of minutes playing, this is really good game, good story and even nice render and models.

Can't help to wait for another version of it, good job for the dev

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes