• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think Miru should get a revamp like the BBW chick when it comes to the model, besides the looks, her proportions are also a little weird.
I totally disagree... the reason most people give the game a "passing grade" is precisely because they find Miru unappealing and abrasive as all fuck, if she got revamped and ended up looking like Izumi from "High Rise Climb" everyone would start hating that she is the main NTR subject... (except the cuck crowd tht is, they would love that)...

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Perhaps here is the most beautiful mother on this site.
Almost every Mom-Son-Incest game, I always find this kind of statement. When Dev select new DAZ female character model, or create new one, that hasn't been use by another game.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Whats the point on you getting in jail and then just get out on the same episode? I thought you could get to play miru's side more, but no. Prison takes almost all of the scenes in this episode and you get little information from it. Ah now i wonder how the story would go on the next episodes when MC became a teacher. How many games was it with this premise? I thought this game were different. Yeah well i hope your next update will be better and you manage to finish this game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Whats the point on you getting in jail and then just get out on the same episode? I thought you could get to play miru's side more, but no. Prison takes almost all of the scenes in this episode and you get little information from it. Ah now i wonder how the story would go on the next episodes when MC became a teacher. How many games was it with this premise? I thought this game were different. Yeah well i hope your next update will be better and you manage to finish this game.
So, a teacher? accused of rape and prison on the record....

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I totally disagree... the reason most people give the game a "passing grade" is precisely because they find Miru unappealing and abrasive as all fuck, if she got revamped and ended up looking like Izumi from "High Rise Climb" everyone would start hating that she is the main NTR subject... (except the cuck crowd tht is, they would love that)...
Why would people have to give a passing grade and why everyone would start hating even if she become looks like Izumi as the main NTR subject? when non-ntr players has two powerful weapon to prevent that from happening? (NTR on/off & Wise in-game decision making) Hating doesn't make sense, this is a game that both haters or likers will enjoy so let's not hate and respect each other's taste and fetishes. If Miru gets revamp or not, doesn't matter, player has an option to keep her for himself only

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Miru can be enjoyed on a totally non-NTR path..methinks our good friend Rythan25 needs to play numerous routes ;) the choices are there..Miru can be totally loyal all the MC's at all times...believe it or not..this NTR or Not-NTR game works...it actually pleases both groups...and if the dev keeps it that way...i'll continue to hold this game in high regard and recommend it to all.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Miru can be enjoyed on a totally non-NTR path..methinks our good friend Rythan25 needs to play numerous routes ;) the choices are there..Miru can be totally loyal all the MC's at all times...believe it or not..this NTR or Not-NTR game works...it actually pleases both groups...and if the dev keeps it that way...i'll continue to hold this game in high regard and recommend it to all.
Totally agree with you man, all we need in this game for both parties is just respect. It's a win-win considering that this game is fair on both route, maybe a bit unfair to the ntr-route, doesn't matter but that guy thinks like Miru doesn't have to be revamp so she will not be enjoyable by ntr fans, and non-ntr will hate this game if that happens.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Almost every Mom-Son-Incest game, I always find this kind of statement.
No matter what her role is, the main thing is that the author tried and made a real beauty, and not a monster with breasts to the waist and an ass that does not crawl into any door, as most people do. Why not praise the author for this?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes