4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is the reworked one following a different story from the original? If yes, what kind/type of incest did the original have?
Ever so slightly but Ocean has stated the story will not differ that much from the original version.

Confirmed, Lei and Katie are the MC's sisters and Helen is his mother. The patch is official from Ocean. This is an incest story and has not changed.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Ever so slightly but Ocean has stated the story will not differ that much from the original version.

Confirmed, Lei and Katie are the MC's sisters and Helen is his mother. The patch is official from Ocean. This is an incest story and has not changed.
Ocean would never admit it. :cautious:

Whether this patch was issued by "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named", or a fan, or a fan who got the information from "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named", we will never know the truth (maybe) :sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Ocean would never admit it. :cautious:

Whether this patch was issued by "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named", or a fan, or a fan who got the information from "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named", we will never know the truth (maybe) :sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Just "the evil modder"... :sneaky:

Rocksy1

May 8, 2023
Are you guys even bother to read or understand the information at the start of the game that the dev is - literally speaking - shoving into our all faces ?

In the beta:

View attachment 3299805

And even bigger in der final release:

View attachment 3299820
I have post beta version, so there is no information about saves not working in my changelog and I am not Renpy expert. There is information that bugs from beta version are fixed. I didn't notice the second picture you posted. I didn't look at the screen and insta clicked through it, so didn't even notice that there is something. I thought that forum is for me to give feedback and ask questions.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes