4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Donna's being pretty stalker like, so there's still a chance for her to try her thing. I think that'll be a while off still. THe order of events can change, some details/locations might differ etc. From memory Donna tried her thing when Willi took Lucas to the bar, so we're still too early for that, which means two early for the mysterious antagonist to send the blond, and too early for the prison. It really depends on how Ocean expands things to make the pacing work. and what he shifts around. Some things he'll mention ahead like the camping trip, so it's not something spontaneous out of nowhere, so the plot doesn't appear to jump around everywhere. Same with Lucas, I imagine Willi will at least go training with him once before getting him to the bar. Ocean's put more detail in, so it'll take longer to get to the similar events I think.
A small and unlikely assumption about the new Donna- she may be a cop/federal.
As for the event in prison,it is unknown that William will be again under the investigation. On the one hand, it seems that in the new Wiab this event will switch to the plot of Leia (the missing guy), on the other hand, there are some prerequisites that William may be under investigation even in the next chapter if he hit that guy in the toilet too muchl,or someone went after William and * finished * work to substitute the MC.
PS: I have just only now understood how much William fucked up with a trip to the Leya's club.People immediately noticed how Leia loses her composure. Rumors will spread quickly . In essence, William hung up a target on himself.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
As for the event in prison,it is unknown that William will be again under the investigation. On the one hand, it seems that in the new Wiab this event will switch to the plot of Leia (the missing guy), on the other hand, there are some prerequisites that William may be under investigation even in the next chapter if he hit that guy in the toilet too muchl,or someone went after William and * finished * work to substitute the MC.
PS: I have just only now understood how much William fucked up with a trip to the Leya's club.People immediately noticed how Leia loses her composure. Rumors will spread quickly . In essence, William hung up a target on himself.
She might have had more story development in the previous version - all we know is that someone with the Revera name ends up in a partnership with the Zanes and Petrovas. Right now we have nothing but speculation as to why she's a stalker. The religious faction/cult might also be an angle, I really don't know where to place her.

When Willi got feisty with Leia outside the police station, cops started to go for him. I'm not sure if he'll end up in prison again, but I don't think it'll be hard, he keeps painting targets on his back as you say.

Donna could well be working with Abigail undercover, she's already in the college.

Reactions: Lurcher1 and Doomyk

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
She might have had more story development in the previous version - all we know is that someone with the Revera name ends up in a partnership with the Zanes and Petrovas. Right now we have nothing but speculation as to why she's a stalker. The religious faction/cult might also be an angle, I really don't know where to place her.

When Willi got feisty with Leia outside the police station, cops started to go for him. I'm not sure if he'll end up in prison again, but I don't think it'll be hard, he keeps painting targets on his back as you say.

Donna could well be working with Abigail undercover, she's already in the college.
But I still think that the chanse that Donna is a cop/federal is quite small because of SG. There we find out that in the end 3 clans entered into an alliance/divided spheres of influence. As for me, they are 3 criminal families, where the Zanes are a typical american criminal type family, the Petrovas are the slavic/russian mafia,and the Reveras are the italian mafia.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
But I still think that the chanse that Donna is a cop/federal is quite small because of SG. There we find out that in the end 3 clans entered into an alliance/divided spheres of influence. As for me, they are 3 criminal families, where the Zanes are a typical american criminal type family, the Petrovas are the slavic/russian mafia,and the Reveras are the italian mafia.
If it is anything like the old WIAB (and so far the important moments are the same in both) Petrova and Revera work for the same boss.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Donna's being pretty stalker like, so there's still a chance for her to try her thing. I think that'll be a while off still. THe order of events can change, some details/locations might differ etc. From memory Donna tried her thing when Willi took Lucas to the bar, so we're still too early for that, which means two early for the mysterious antagonist to send the blond, and too early for the prison. It really depends on how Ocean expands things to make the pacing work. and what he shifts around. Some things he'll mention ahead like the camping trip, so it's not something spontaneous out of nowhere, so the plot doesn't appear to jump around everywhere. Same with Lucas, I imagine Willi will at least go training with him once before getting him to the bar. Ocean's put more detail in, so it'll take longer to get to the similar events I think.
Your probably right but it does make me wonder how long it will be till we get past the og version content wise if you don't consider the original and remake as separate games then WiAB has been worked on for 5+ years don't get me wrong i don't mind that Ocean expands the plot story and characters quite the contrary im just curious how long it will be till we get past where we were :)
Not just the mc himself but also Leia i feel like i mean if people found out the Mc is one of the only things to crack Leia's shell or is someone she cares about even if she tries to deny it perhaps he could be used by some rival to get to her whether that involves a trip to the prison or something else

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Your probably right but it does make me wonder how long it will be till we get past the og version content wise if you don't consider the original and remake as separate games then WiAB has been worked on for 5+ years don't get me wrong i don't mind that Ocean expands the plot story and characters quite the contrary im just curious how long it will be till we get past where we were :)

Not just the mc himself but also Leia i feel like i mean if people found out the Mc is one of the only things to crack Leia's shell or is someone she cares about even if she tries to deny it perhaps he could be used by some rival to get to her whether that involves a trip to the prison or something else
I think the next updatewill set the tone moving forward. If Ocean can get his update cycle shorter, we'll start seeing the games getting livelier. I imagine once the steam release of SG is out, success or otherwise, just the simple thing of not having to prepare for it will give Ocean a lot of focus for both games. SG will be in completely new territory with no reworks, no continuity to fix up etc. and WiaB is different enough that it probably doesn't feel like a rework. I'm confident for now at least :sneaky:

Reactions: Bobhanw

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
I think the next updatewill set the tone moving forward. If Ocean can get his update cycle shorter, we'll start seeing the games getting livelier. I imagine once the steam release of SG is out, success or otherwise, just the simple thing of not having to prepare for it will give Ocean a lot of focus for both games. SG will be in completely new territory with no reworks, no continuity to fix up etc. and WiaB is different enough that it probably doesn't feel like a rework. I'm confident for now at least :sneaky:
Yeah we'll have to wait and see but it does for sure sound like a logical assumption;)hell it even says at the end of this update that the next is already in the works just hope it doesnt take around a year like this one did lol tho don't really mind since oceans stuff is top notch but if he is done remaking previous chapters of Summer and it gets on steam then yeah he will probably have more time to work on new chapters for both games hopefully faster:)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Why should he? Others can do that for him easily. ;)
Btw is NTR avoidable and when is the update? :giggle:
To be honest, I’m also a noob, so I didn’t find if there was already such a proposal and how to publish it correctly. But this forum desperately needs pinned messages that appear on every page of the thread and tell people whether NTR can be avoided, when the update will come out, and where to get the Android version.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
To be honest, I’m also a noob, so I didn’t find if there was already such a proposal and how to publish it correctly. But this forum desperately needs pinned messages that appear on every page of the thread and tell people whether NTR can be avoided, when the update will come out, and where to get the Android version.
I think it is in the "rejected features" section concerning pinned messages.
As for avoidable or not, the new tag system includes that information, but we have to wait for it to be implemented.

• Sad
Reactions: yossa999

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Honestly, I like the VN. I am just confused by some variables in it. Things like Mhy. In some choices it makes sense for it to be "Miru hates you", others seem to make it seem like it means something else. Also, not sure if the the Katie war is even worth it or it just sets dialogue changes, those need to fleshed out a bit. Overall I like the re-work.

Reactions: Bobhanw

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Honestly, I like the VN. I am just confused by some variables in it. Things like Mhy. In some choices it makes sense for it to be "Miru hates you", others seem to make it seem like it means something else. Also, not sure if the the Katie war is even worth it or it just sets dialogue changes, those need to fleshed out a bit. Overall I like the re-work.
Mhy does seem to be either horny or hate points most likely something related to the Ntr/sharing path since we do have relationship/love points for her too as for the Katie war route i assume it's mostly going to be pranks and such in the future even tho in the original game being on that path and cheating on Miru while not being on the ntr path could lead to Katie telling her to which she confronted the Mc telling him to either break up with her or let her sleep with the dad which is where the last update ended before the remake

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mhy does seem to be either horny or hate points most likely something related to the Ntr/sharing path since we do have relationship/love points for her too as for the Katie war route i assume it's mostly going to be pranks and such in the future even tho in the original game being on that path and cheating on Miru while not being on the ntr path could lead to Katie telling her to which she confronted the Mc telling him to either break up with her or let her sleep with the dad which is where the last update ended before the remake
FFS...it's horny...as it was in the original.

As for Katies war, it is going to change somewhat from the original but be just as important. As for fleshing it out...jesus...give it time. We're barely half way through the old versions content...

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes