4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you, but if William has children, he only has two. This is Nika and... At the end of WIAB, I believe William will most likely learn something from Helen that will turn his world upside down. So he won’t have any children other than two children.
Nah, as Miru said, she will have 4 of MC's babies. And i'm willing to bet that Miru will get that wish fulfilled, she is quite strong willed in that regard. :D

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you, but if William has children, he only has two. This is Nika and... At the end of WIAB, I believe William will most likely learn something from Helen that will turn his world upside down. So he won’t have any children other than two children.
Nothing proof points till now in the direction that Nika is William's offspring, most likely - I'm 100% sure about this - is that Auya is the daugther from Miru and William. We know for sure that she's the niece of Katie.

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Nah, as Miru said, she will have 4 of MC's babies. And i'm willing to bet that Miru will get that wish fulfilled, she is quite strong willed in that regard. :D
But the strong will and desire to get children from William do not help the World. They have been together for five years and have no children. Why would this be?

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Nothing proof points till now in the direction that Nika is William's offspring, most likely - I'm 100% sure about this - is that Auya is the daugther from Miru and William. We know for sure that she's the niece of Katie.
Nick is very much William's son. Although I'm not ready to say 100%. Maximum 90%. But Ayua has nothing to do with either William or Mir. Do you remember why she interfered in the conversation between Sasha and Nami? Because of Leah's earrings. She is Leia's adopted daughter and her mother is most likely Ri Ri.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
you mean 4 black babys??? or 4 babys from all the different crimelords after ending in their sex dungeon becaus willi and her failed ??:devilish:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
yeah sadly not ntr babys in the vanilla ending that will be used for SG I guess there will be couple of (bad endings) that I will like but I dont think ocen will use any of them for SG there is no way the SG fans could handel that mentally

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But the strong will and desire to get children from William do not help the World. They have been together for five years and have no children. Why would this be?
Well if you were paying attaention...he been in prison for x amount of time...

Plus...plenty of couples don't have children the minute they get together...neither of them are old.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Having children because you have been in a relationship for x amount of time is not an obligation, especially in this day and age where children are born late in life. In France, for example, couples now wait 30 or even 35 yo to have children.

But I digress, all this to say that the MC and Miru's children would undoubtedly be magnificent ! :love:

Reactions: shadow_steve3395

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Having children because you have been in a relationship for x amount of time is not an obligation, especially in this day and age where children are born late in life. In France, for example, couples now wait 30 or even 35 yo to have children.

But I digress, all this to say that the MC and Miru's children would undoubtedly be magnificent ! :love:
No, just an obligation to treating your body right!

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Helen taught William not to allow feelings such as jealousy or envy to poison himself. But knowing this in theory and facing it in reality are two different things. For example, the story about Helen, Dylan, Uncle Tony and Jena clearly has the roots of jealousy. Regarding Helen’s strange behavior. Here, it seems to me, Amber can answer in chapter 5 of SG. I don’t remember the exact words, but the meaning is that sexual deviation could have developed due to the trauma suffered. Well, or the fear of losing William for the second time is so strong that she is ready to use any means. Uhhh, it’s scary to imagine her reaction when William leaves to pick up his things and the snake. About Dylan. He’s a rather gray character. Obviously, like Uncle Joe, he has criminal roots and corresponding views. He also physically punished Leah and William. But I wouldn’t say that he played favorites, but rather balanced the situation.

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Never have I took my time to not skip renpy/visual novels and skim over story but this game changed my mind, well the rework did and boy am I glad that I played it after the rework I tried old version and for some reason my perception of new miru and old miru for obvious reasons just made me lose interest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nahksius

sharingpenguin

Feb 20, 2019
Just a question but will there be an update for Android ch3? If not that's cool too, just asking so I know if I should just download the pc version.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes