4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm playing as a reformed pieece of shit, I'm trying to make William make amends for all the shit fuckery.

We have a forced LI with no option to break up ...yet. I think there will be that option, and I think it'll come through Daphne's route or a manwhore route. But then it might just be a hateful relationship where Miru doesn't break up with you but undermines you/cucks you for your assholeness.

The amount of hidden info is very very frustrating to me, but it is also the reason I can't turn away. Ocean's style of keeping his cards close to his chest will reward in the the long run, but right now there's too many variables to wonder about and I don't know what is important and what is just a side comment/colour.

So much better than the original though. There were things I didn't know in the original, but somehow it didn't matter. Ocean's getting better at making us notice the details and caring about them.
I never thought of it like that. It is going to be interesting seeing what happens.
It allows you to get to the good stuff earlier. I know how much you hate romance, bro. But at least you'll get a little with the others, I bet. But she is the Ann to LSS. The early slut that you do all the corrupting with. Except hot and with a normal sized head. :HideThePain:
Bro I can't believe you compared miru to my equal top waifu.
It's like you broke into my house and pissed all over my head while I slept.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I find it really hard to play this game tbh.
The mc is a piece of shit.
We have a forced LI with no option to break up.
And I feel like every character knows stuff we don't and is always mentioning it.
I feel similarly, but even more so now that I know they are cartel-level drug manufacturers. I want to nuke them all, so will be looking for options in the story that will allow for causing as much harm as possible. Sounds sadistic, I admit, but I can't abide that whole ethos.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I'm not that perverted lol.
But I would let Miru piss on me. Or eat a creampie out of her sexy vagina.
When Miru asks about MMF, what was your reaction? Especially seeing Gina mentions her bf is into that.

I think also Willi being a PoS is the setup for the meaningful/not out of character NTR/cheating side of things. It never makes sense to me when it's just a roleplay and everyone's happy. The whole point of this game seems to be the dark side of it. MIru's already shown some claws with the mock drowning of Willi, so I can imagine the game will get pretty nasty if you let it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well I may be a little perverted.
Because I want Miru to cuck me with a hobo. It would be so hot seeing him unleash a massive load in her fertile womb.
A hobo? Really? Ewwww. I wouldn't want any yeasty-dick, dirty motherfucker endangering my woman's health. Fuck that. Gross. Ewww. No. Stahp! (not kinkshaming, just disgusted :p)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Well I may be a little perverted.
Because I want Miru to cuck me with a hobo. It would be so hot seeing him unleash a massive load in her fertile womb.
I mean it happened in the first version, so why not this one? I think if anything it'll be more than previously, not tamed down.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When Miru asks about MMF, what was your reaction? Especially seeing Gina mentions her bf is into that.

I think also Willi being a PoS is the setup for the meaningful/not out of character NTR/cheating side of things. It never makes sense to me when it's just a roleplay and everyone's happy. The whole point of this game seems to be the dark side of it. MIru's already shown some claws with the mock drowning of Willi, so I can imagine the game will get pretty nasty if you let it.
I don't care about ntr or cheating tbh.
I'm here for sharing scenes.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I just never liked forced LI in these games.
Kaija.jpg

Why would you want to? She's hot. She's willing to fulfill your every desire. She keeps your asshole MC in line. Bruh. She's perfect. Especially for you, when she starts sleeping with other dudes.
This is one way to think about it.
But just imagine Joshy's immense pain. He has to be the MC whose most romantic move was to creampie a virgin girl on the kitchen table and invite all the guests to appreciate a job well done. And now the guy is still acting like a jerk, but his shrimp-sized girlfriend is slapping his head for this. Miru the Instant Karma! Do you see this scenario as an opportunity for hand-holding and head-patting?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3392920

This is one way to think about it.
But just imagine Joshy's immense pain. He has to be the MC whose most romantic move was to creampie a virgin girl on the kitchen table and invite all the guests to appreciate a job well done. And now the guy is still acting like a jerk, but his shrimp-sized girlfriend is slapping his head for this. Miru the Instant Karma! Do you see this scenario as an opportunity for hand-holding and head-patting?
You can break up with her though bro.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, you're right.
I'm just a cranky bastard who doesn't like feeling pushed.
Maybe I'm becoming more jaded now that I'm in my thirties lol
It would be better to say "a very picky person with exquisite taste" instead of "a cranky bastard." :KEK:
I see nothing bad in waifu wars and other usual nonsense, as long as everyone involved understands that it's just for fun and entertainment and doesn't take it seriously. Games may pretend to be a slice of life, but they are not. :)

Its_all_a_movie.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It would be better to say "a very picky person with exquisite taste" instead of "a cranky bastard." :KEK:
I see nothing bad in waifu wars and other usual nonsense, as long as everyone involved understands that it's just for fun and entertainment and doesn't take it seriously. Games may pretend to be a slice of life, but they are not. :)

View attachment 3393056
I agree completely mate. I admit sometimes I take these games too seriously but I'm trying to stop doing that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes