4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
"The only person related to William (MC) is Leia."

I hope he means that in order for the non incestuous version of the game to make more sense he will make Leia the MC's sister, and for those who prefer to play with the patch he will still release patches. Hope springs eternal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
"The only person related to William (MC) is Leia."

I hope he means that in order for the non incestuous version of the game to make more sense he will make Leia the MC's sister, and for those who prefer to play with the patch he will still release patches. Hope springs eternal.
How would it make more sense that Leia, with whom William fell in love and had libidinous encounters in his past, and who is an LI in his present, would be the sister for a version without incest? :unsure:

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
How would it make more sense that Leia, with whom William fell in love and had libidinous encounters in his past, and who is an LI in his present, would be the sister for a version without incest? :unsure:
I mean, in general the non incestuous version of the game is weird and makes little sense (all the drama in the game looks at least bizarre if they aren't family). Making Leia the MC's sister will make the game make a little more sense, but in turn it won't appeal to those who prefer the non incestuous version of the game.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Nah I actually can’t stand Ocean tbh. The constant (sometimes unnecessary) changes is not a great business model. This guy needs a manager or something to stop him from going too far and to keep to the plan. Needs a bit of grounding.

Ocean has ruined Helen now. boo.
Hope there’s still patches or my disappointment will be immeasurable.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes