4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I'd be lying if I said I think it's gonna work when the entire game so far is predicated on Katie being Leia and Willie's sister, Dylan being their father and Helen their mother. That also applies to the rest of the family.
It is truly is an utterly baffling decision. This man's brain works in mysterious ways. it just makes no sense at all. WHYYY?

Reactions: Thiagoo and txe320

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This is just odd imo.

I really dont get it, im not even a incest fan but you know what i think is even worse?

Having strange roommate/landlady situation like in SG were Nika and Nami live with Nojiko yet somehow arent adopted.

This sounds like we will end up in a similar strange limbo in wiab, William and Leia having a family which kinda isnt their family ... to make it more believeable that william fucks everyone ... what?

Its not natural to fuck you family no matter if they are blood related or if the mc and leia are adopted ... so if you dont like that, maybe dont create an incest avn. And this kinda sounds like that William and Leia are now siblings who got raised by a family but arent adopted ............

It makes the characters just feel family-less and a story less immersive. I would even prefer the Zane's to not be LI's or William being the son of the neighbors, who fucks the zane girls or whatever over this mess.

But its just such a strange decision to create an avn which is nothing but a huge incest bubble just to delete and hide the incest like that, and even less if patreon already banned your page lol. Maybe just give the mc a normal family and normal LI's to begin with in this case.

Wiab without incest patch was already such a mess and i imagine it will only get worse now in terms of logic of relations.

The only good part is that it could be used to explain/deepen the Willy/Leia bond further.

Maybe he made this choice for SG? To avoid incest relationships for Nika with the Zane family descendants?

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I was being entirely serious though. And I've been one of the biggest haters of Oceans reworks for fucking years.

Like Ocean mentioned in the devlog some people are going to be bothered by the changes and others won't. Personally I'm on the camp of "If I need a lobotomy to enjoy a story, it's probably not a very good story". I know it's controversial but I need some sense, structure and logic in my stories in order to enjoy them. Even AVN's!!! If I wanted to beat my meat I'd just go with video format ;)

I've never had issues with WiAB, old or new, in this regard but SG is an entirely different beast. I've tried to play without the patch and I refuse to believe there is a single soul out here capable of critical thinking and reading comprehension that thinks that shit makes any sort of sense. Even if you disregard all "Evil Modder" theories, the story was clearly written one way and is utterly devoid of logic if it tries to veer in another direction.

So with all due respect to people like yossa999, even if you can somehow make sense of a story when it changes that much, even if you think replacing words likes "sister" with "friend" magically makes it all fall into place, ignoring all sorts of previously provided context, doesn't mean everyone else can.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's see how Ocean tackles this. I'd be lying if I said I think it's gonna work when the entire game so far is predicated on Katie being Leia and Willie's sister, Dylan being their father and Helen their mother. That also applies to the rest of the family.
At this point it stopped being funny, watching Ocean use his PhD in bad decisions to make as many bad decisions as possible has been a pretty bizarre journey. :HideThePain:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hola a todos, estoy en total desacuerdo con la decisión del autor sobre la familia de William. Creo que esta es una historia de incesto interesante y bien desarrollada. Ahora, veo que muchos conectan a Nika de SG con la familia de William. ¿Hay algo que me haya perdido?
Yeah...you missed a lot of talk in the SG thread over Nika and Nami's true parentage.

Reactions: Thiagoo
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes