4.30 star(s) 188 Votes

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
While I agree that Leia would target anyone endangering her relationship with Willi, we already saw in chapter 2 with the martial arts fight that Miru gained a bit of respect from Leia. And if Miru and Willi came together roughly in the same way or style as in old Wiab, Miru and Leia can become really close.

As for Ayua, for quite some time Ayua in SG is rendered clearly towards Leia in style, dress, makeup. Just a few examples with Leia to compare.
View attachment 3899548
View attachment 3899568
View attachment 3899570 View attachment 3899578

I doubt this choice would be made without Leia being a part of Ayua´s life. This would also mean Willi, Miru and Leia having found some togetherness which functions. As for some of her cousins being her halfsiblings, I think Ocean would circumscribe it, hint at it in SG to leave himself some wriggle room, but going by what we know about the characters this would happen.
You mean if Miru and William meet each other while he was in prison ? I think this still is the case. I also think that Leia will come to accept whoever William - the player- come to choose. And no manner how much I want, I still cant see Leia + Miru, hope me proven wrong though.

About Ayuvya. I can see the similarities, I just don't think that it necessarily means Miru + Leia. Leia could come to accept Miru but this does not mean sharing with Miru, or she does accepts only Ayua as she is part of William but does not Miru, there is more than one way to explain Leia influences on Ayua.

You Are right, Ocean could maintain the vagueness. Is just that after a certain point is tiresome, a definition to a story is good, even if it is one that I don't like

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
You mean if Miru and William meet each other while he was in prison ? I think this still is the case. I also think that Leia will come to accept whoever William - the player- come to choose. And no manner how much I want, I still cant see Leia + Miru, hope me proven wrong though.
About Ayuvya. I can see the similarities, I just don't think that it necessarily means Miru + Leia. Leia could come to accept Miru but this does not mean sharing with Miru, or she does accepts only Ayua as she is part of William but does not Miru, there is more than one way to explain Leia influences on Ayua.
You Are right, Ocean could maintain the vagueness. Is just that after a certain point is tiresome, a definition to a story is good, even if it is one that I don't like
While Ocean needs enough wriggle room for all possible WiaB pairings (something we can already see in how many SG characters could be the kids of the WiaB ones) to become the "personal canon" of the various players, I am sure that the 4 "mainest" characters, Willi, Miru, Leia and Kati will have reached some common acceptance in the official canon.
There are too many hints for this already in SG and Wiab.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni and LHDLLB

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
True and real. Yet I would still bite the bullet and do her before I'd ever touch Helen, Leia or Dana for example. So I agree with how you feel about Leia, physically speaking. Plus she is as vile as a grown up as she was as a child, not unlike the MC's of both games and of course Summer. I think Ocean's Universe needs more parents who spank their kids cuz these children are fucking horrid. Deplorable upbringings.

I see absolutely no resemblance between Ayua and Miru tbh. So I'm guessing she's gonna end up being adopted too :LOL:
I could see Adriana from the other game being her child though, she is the spitting image of young Miru.

Preach! Katie is 50% of the reason why I even play this. I leave her out of the "vile children club" because, much like Bella, her abrasive persona seems to be a direct consequence of her "siblings" bullying and shunning as kids. She seems rather kind and sweet to those who haven't wronged her.
Helen is a weirdo man! I mean, I have a guess about why she is the way she is. William's old relation with Leia, and probably William's book... I assume she's trying to seduce him in order for to keep him around. But still, she's pretty disturbing.

Ayua is William and Miru's daughter. There's no question about that. She's a Zane and she does martial arts exclusive to her family... There's no way Dylan is the father. Adriana doesn't look like a half and half of William and Ayua. She's more Asian than Miru. Ayua already has some Caucasian traits and combined those with an other Caucasian... Ayua is William and Miru's.

Katie may have her reasons but remember what William told Ayua about her. Katie is even worse than Leia because Leia is open yet Katie is insidious. The problem with Katie and Leia is William. They literally couldn't share William so things happened. But with current models, although Leia has one up on almost everybody on sex appeal, even with those disgustingly wide nipples and humongously big tits, Katie is better looking even though nowhere near as sexy as Leia.

Why do I feel like this reworked wiab is shitter than the older one. The only good thing I found was the reworked model of miru which I could do without because she did nothing for me in both games.
Leia had great tits, even if they were a bit too big. Now they are... Let's leave it at pretty bad.

And let's not forget that she ages like good wine :sneaky:
View attachment 3898963

Ocean's new approach with the twins is strange at times he tries to make them less worse given that they now have a relationship with Katie who we go to in flashbacks or to William who tells of the plans they made together. On the other hand it makes them worse as with the traumas caused to Monica
Agreed. She looks good in WiaB, but she looks great in SG. I don't like cougars, but SG Katie is on another level.

I really think William bred at least half the women of Wollust, including his own sisters.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Helen is a weirdo man! I mean, I have a guess about why she is the way she is. William's old relation with Leia, and probably William's book... I assume she's trying to seduce him in order for to keep him around. But still, she's pretty disturbing.
There is nothing on Helen I find even remotely attractive so I never picked any possible sexual options and therefore there is nothing "weird" there on my playthrough except for the "date" thing. I can just attribute that to poor phrasing and William wanting to spend time with his landlady because of her condition.

Ayua is William and Miru's daughter. There's no question about that. She's a Zane and she does martial arts exclusive to her family... There's no way Dylan is the father. Adriana doesn't look like a half and half of William and Ayua. She's more Asian than Miru. Ayua already has some Caucasian traits and combined those with an other Caucasian... Ayua is William and Miru's.
Maybe you're right. Maybe not. You made no argument that proves your point beyond any doubt. The Zane name means jack shit since adoptions seems to be handled pretty loosely in this universe. William and Leia aren't Zanes by blood so the name means nothing. Any child can apparently be picked off the street and given the Zane last name with no legal ramifications as far as we know. Therefore there is nothing indicating that isn't the case for Auya. And I stand by Auya looking nothing like Miru or William.

Katie may have her reasons but remember what William told Ayua about her. Katie is even worse than Leia because Leia is open yet Katie is insidious. The problem with Katie and Leia is William. They literally couldn't share William so things happened. But with current models, although Leia has one up on almost everybody on sex appeal, even with those disgustingly wide nipples and humongously big tits, Katie is better looking even though nowhere near as sexy as Leia.
Again, while I respect your opinion and taste, I have to disagree on every regard. There is no one in this universe worse than Leia if we take into account all that has been shown so far. Katie is the product of years of abuse and manipulation by her 2 awful older "siblings". She had to quickly learn to give as hard as she got and there is no doubt she leaned into it. But you can see her demeanor drastically change when Leia and Willi aren't around. Also, again, not shitting on your personal preferences and taste but to me, Leia is as far removed from "sexy" as Earth is from Alpha Centauri :ROFLMAO:

Katie clears every other girl by a mile on all metrics...at least for as long as Miru keeps those awful nipple piercings :cool:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Again, while I respect your opinion and taste, I have to disagree on every regard. There is no one in this universe worse than Leia if we take into account all that has been shown so far. Also, again, not shitting on your personal preferences and taste but to me, Leia is as far removed from "sexy" as Earth is from Alpha Centauri :ROFLMAO:
tenor.gif
Katie is the product of years of abuse and manipulation by her 2 awful older "siblings". She had to quickly learn to give as hard as she got and there is no doubt she leaned into it. But you can see her demeanor drastically change when Leia and Willi aren't around.
I have to say that this point is a bit diminished in the new version

Katie clears every other girl by a mile on all metrics...at least for as long as Miru keeps those awful nipple piercings :cool:
If you mean this shit
F9l291oXYAAlqAR.jpg absolutely! I would like to know what problem Ocean has that makes him insert these horrid nipple piercings

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I have to say that this point is a bit diminished in the new version
True! The issue with these games changing so much is that sometimes you have trouble sorting out what's still canon and what's not. It has def been toned down but the fact remains, she was always a bit of an outsider in their roommate dynamic. And the twins were assholes!

absolutelyI would like to know what problem Ocean has that makes him insert these horrid nipple piercings
Some people here do love them though. Not really my thing so it's hard for Miru to compete when it comes to looks. Not in personality though. Miru is a 9/10 in that regard. Point lost to clinginess and sex drive that borders on psychotic :ROFLMAO: I love me some ride or die girls :D

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
True! The issue with these games changing so much is that sometimes you have trouble sorting out what's still canon and what's not. It has def been toned down but the fact remains, she was always a bit of an outsider in their roommate dynamic. And the twins were assholes!
Not to mention the change in Leia who is simultaneously the one who calls William back and the one who more than anyone doesn't want him around XD

Some people here do love them though. Not really my thing so it's hard for Miru to compete when it comes to looks. Not in personality though. Miru is a 9/10 in that regard. Point lost to clinginess and sex drive that borders on psychotic :ROFLMAO: I love me some ride or die girls :D
I'll tell you for me Miru is generally a 9/10 even though she's less and less Asian with each new chapter XD
af952.jpg

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Again, while I respect your opinion and taste, I have to disagree on every regard. There is no one in this universe worse than Leia if we take into account all that has been shown so far. Katie is the product of years of abuse and manipulation by her 2 awful older "siblings". She had to quickly learn to give as hard as she got and there is no doubt she leaned into it. But you can see her demeanor drastically change when Leia and Willi aren't around. Also, again, not shitting on your personal preferences and taste but to me, Leia is as far removed from "sexy" as Earth is from Alpha Centauri :ROFLMAO:

I will not say that Leia is a good person, she is not. But just as there is a context to Katie behavior, there is for Leia.

The story so far demonstrate that she was way, way more invested in the fooling around than William ever was, Leia deeply loved William and she knew what it meant. While William was dry humping Dana, fucking Mon and whoever he get the chance.

So basically Leia was cucked the entirely of her teenage years, were everybody and their mother fucked William while she was by the side, trying to get a piece herself. And is not like William did not feed to her expectation either, carving their names on trees and whatnot

So after all that, he just disappeared. Without an explanation, without goodbye and never bothered to reach out in some way. Then she basically tries to starve herself to death out of loneliness and depression. Leia has every right to be piss off with William and be cold to him

Neither of this justify her being an evil bitch, just a bitch. But there is context to her behavior just as there is to Katie, Mon or Dana, and the context is that William was a real dick when he was young and now want to do right

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I will not say that Leia is a good person, she is not. But just as there is a context to Katie behavior, there is for Leia.

The story so far demonstrate that she was way, way more invested in the fooling around than William ever was, Leia deeply loved William and she knew what it meant. While William was dry humping Dana, fucking Mon and whoever he get the chance.

So basically Leia was cucked the entirely of her teenage years, were everybody and their mother fucked William while she was by the side, trying to get a piece herself. And is not like William did not feed to her expectation either, carving their names on trees and whatnot

So after all that, he just disappeared. Without an explanation, without goodbye and never bothered to reach out in some way. Then she basically tries to starve herself to death out of loneliness and depression. Leia has every right to be piss off with William and be cold to him

Neither of this justify her being an evil bitch, just a bitch. But there is context to her behavior just as there is to Katie, Mon or Dana, and the context is that William was a real dick when he was young and now want to do right
I partially agree with your analysis
But here begins the problems with the changes Ocean has made. Given these premises, Leia should not have called William.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Absolutely! I'm not saying there is no context that explains why Leia is the way she is. But I am saying that Katie got it worse off as a child and didn't grow up to become a drug dealer or a pimp :LOL:

Also weren't Wili and Leia in an actual committed relationship as kids? I'm pretty sure there is a scene where they are talking in bed where they mention or imply being boyfriend/girlfriend. The conversation is even about gifts as a milestone celebration in their relationship, right? No doubt Leia got cucked but at least she got to be in an actual relationship with the guy she wants.

Then again may just be my own perception and biases manifesting here. I have a rather low to mid opinion of the main characters in Ocean's games. From both MC's to Leia and Summer. Charming assholes are still assholes.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I partially agree with your analysis
But here begins the problems with the changes Ocean has made. Given these premises, Leia should not have called William.
We still don't know why she called him, sure as hell was not to fuck Monica, so I wager that there is more to it than we know.

Absolutely! I'm not saying there is no context that explains why Leia is the way she is. But I am saying that Katie got it worse off as a child and didn't grow up to become a drug dealer or a pimp :LOL:

Also weren't Wili and Leia in an actual committed relationship as kids? I'm pretty sure there is a scene where they are talking in bed where they mention or imply being boyfriend/girlfriend. The conversation is even about gifts as a milestone celebration in their relationship, right? No doubt Leia got cucked but at least she got to be in an actual relationship with the guy she wants.

Then again may just be my own perception and biases manifesting here. I have a rather low to mid opinion of the main characters in Ocean's games. From both MC's to Leia and Summer. Charming assholes are still assholes.
You are absolutely right. As I said, Leia is not a good person and I am curious to see how she came to be a pimp. If it is a family business or something of her own. Also, I am certain that Katie is not as chill as she seems, better person tha Leia, for sure, but just as fucked up.

Yeah, there is the scene. But William is like whatever I want a Playstation, I don't think that William was mature enough to understand what fooling around with your twin means. I think that he never saw it as a committed relationship as Leia did.

Here we disagree, I always like characters that are a bit of a ass, it is one of the reasons that I like Ocean games, almost everybody is one to some degree.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
We still don't know why she called him, sure as hell was not to fuck Monica, so I wager that there is more to it than we know.
True, but I can't shake the feeling that when the big twist about why Leia contacted William is revealed to us, it will end in a facepalm

Reactions: LHDLLB
4.30 star(s) 188 Votes